Temple destroyed by peaceful mob in Delhi

Nicky G

Country flag
Majority under threat. True intolerance.

Of course, the media and cowardly politicians, particularly those of BJP will say nothing.

All we can do is spread this wide and far and awaken as many sleeping Hindus.

By the way, media is trying to portray this terror attack as an altercation over parking.

Nicky G

Country flag
Created this thread as I did not find anything on this topic.

No one interested in even discussing this? Strange.

ashdoc

Country flag
What is the percentage of Muslims in Delhi city ? Can any delhiwala tell actual and not census figures ?

ashdoc

Country flag
One filthy mask destroyed in UP-Ayodhya three decades ago still today sickulars,Cucks(Hindus),Vi/desi presstitutes and of-course mussies cry rivers ... One Hindu Temple destroyed in India's Capital Delhi and that too in CENTER of the city and majority Hindus don't care about it.

Really we are idiots, shameless & cowards...... no-doubt we are voted most disgusting party khangress for six decades. :frusty:
Hindus will be finished in 20 years . I don't want to live more than 20 years from now :tsk:

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Muslim Mob violence reported in Jaipur after rape of a 7 yrs old.
Violence erupts after 7-year-old girl raped in Jaipur, 16 arrested
By ANI | General News | Last Updated at July 02 2019 20:20 IST

Jaipur Police on Tuesday arrested 16 people in connection with a violent protest that erupted after a seven-year-old girl was raped in Shastri Nagar area of the city.

"Some people had gathered in the area to protest. When the police tried to disperse the crowd, they started pelting stones. Some vehicles were damaged and a few police officers were also injured. We have registered a case and arrested 16 people," Jaipur Police Commissioner Anand Srivastava told reporters.

The family of the victim had filed a complaint after the girl was abducted and raped on Monday.

Srivastava dismissed rumours of a communal angle to the incident. "Action will also be taken against those spreading the rumours," he a

Nicky G

Country flag
Anyone know where the PM and HM are hiding in this issue?

Modi ko bolo in jehadi ko scholarship de de.

Nicky G

Country flag
Officially 13%, safe side take it as 16% still they are destroying temples.. Presstitutes don't care may be they are searching for another COW SMUGGLER lynching ...... Hindus SAVING THEIR WOMEN/Cows/Kids became communal in India. :frusty:
Forget the presstitutes. What's the government doing?

This is Delhi, the police is under HM.

There's a police station right next to the temple, what did they do to stop the attack? Did they lathi charge the jehadis?

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Country flag
This is happening in India for long time but since Congi goons and sickular brigade were in power, lutyens media didn't cover it. You think Muslims got the gumption to desecrate temples in one day?

Now these things are going public which will galvanize all Hindus across India. Many Muslims are crying on twitter like their Paki cousins, "FALSE FLAG". Their narrative and support will sink further. Hindus aren't overt fighters but can make attempts to marginalize Muslims economically or to put simply, won't take their business to a Muslim.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Saba Naqwi, showed her true colors on TimesNow. "Minorities tend to be vulnerable when attacked." :mad2:

captscooby81

Country flag
I Don't think they are anything less than 20 % . We will know the true picture in 2021 when the next census will be done i am expecting they will be jumping to 21-22 % in this for sure . By the time they touch 30 % get ready for another partition . This time we have to decide which part of the country we are going to let go ..West and East are already done ..North is where it looks more likely to be ..

Officially 13%, safe side take it as 16% still they are destroying temples.. Presstitutes don't care may be they are searching for another COW SMUGGLER lynching ...... Hindus SAVING THEIR WOMEN/Cows/Kids became communal in India. :frusty:

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Country flag
I Don't think they are anything less than 20 % . We will know the true picture in 2021 when the next census will be done i am expecting they will be jumping to 21-22 % in this for sure . By the time they touch 30 % get ready for another partition . This time we have to decide which part of the country we are going to let go ..West and East are already done ..North is where it looks more likely to be ..
North Indians are the most aggressive lot. Happened in Delhi because Hindus have become materialistic. But if Muslims make mistake of stretching it further then they are in for nasty surprise.

B0seRaoMenonModi

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It's so annoying reading all these fatalistic Indians ready to give up and change their name to mohamhead over one mandir.

If some people that are in this thread were alive during the times of abdali and nadir shah then Hindus time really would have been short.

Indians pride themselves on being democratic then use the instruments and avenues of democracy to clamp down on uncivilized behavior. Don't just cry about the media and yell we're all doomed.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
It's so annoying reading all these fatalistic Indians ready to give up and change their name to mohamhead over one mandir.

If some people that are in this thread were alive during the times of abdali and nadir shah then Hindus time really would have been short.

Indians pride themselves on being democratic then use the instruments and avenues of democracy to clamp down on uncivilized behavior. Don't just cry about the media and yell we're all doomed.
I have been thinking this for a long time,we must focus on all round foreign religion especially muzzie suppression as that is the main threat.

Pakistan in the future is solely. Relying on this as in the future military, economic and scientific pursuit competition with india will be impossible and the gap will only increase.

Remember pakistan is a country held up by belief of islam now as economy is shit ,scientific and tech front is shit and there is very little to look forward to in pak .This is why pak armies main job is perception management which is why even if they lose their main focus is of convincing their idiots that pakistan won.This is why humiliating defeats should be made public by indian side as it is the real center of gravity of the pak establishment.

Even small and innocuous things like victory in sport is more important to them than what it is to us.We must deny them that,It's a resistance types movement and they live on hope do not give hope ,that is why the real attack capability likes in terrorists and pakshe counting on indian muslims.military and economic is only support arm and increasingly it is becoming purely defensive.

Also periodic humiliation,key word is humiliation of pak is needed to demoralise internal enemies and also remove infra of enemy.

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This is a direct and dastardly attack on our faith and religion by the islamic terrorists and should be severely punished.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
More than anything the mussies seem to be pissed off at the loss of political control they enjoyed previously. IMO they are dara hua due to loss of political patronage. Off late the narrative is also shifting, exposing the naked reality of secularism that hid away all their taqiya. The fear is that another retaliation may come soon. I presume we are seeing a lot of mob action post 23rd May due to this.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
How do u know one mask destroyed in Ayodhya 3 decades ago?Do u live in the city ..No then
Of-course by presstitutes(news) daily randi rona ... That is why i'm asking.

As far as Govt only one guy in DFI rooting for VHP/Banjarangdal political party and so their member as PM IS me... because i lost trust in BJP/Modi.
count me in.....

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Its not her , its your fault if you have any expectation from her .
No sir, dont have any expectaions from her. Just angry at her open show of taqiya

Global Defence

New threads

Articles