Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) Related discussions

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
Attrition war (skirmishes) like 2019 are the only thing they can afford and are good for them as it helps to fool local audiences.

A proper war will be short lived like 1971 given limited resources of Pakistan. Their navy already doesn't stand a chance and it will take 4 days to 1 week for India to hunt down PAF and capture Pakistani aerospace rendering Pakistani army useless. And what if I account that they don't even have sufficient armament and fuel for fighting beyond few days?
There is a reason that they avoided war in 2019 even though India was openly challenging them like a warmongerer without any care about "image". They rather were writing letters to "world powers" (P5 countries) to "play their role" (bachao).
It would be interesting to see what would a possible Indo-Pak war would be like.

It seems likely, imo, that if Russia invades Ukraine's Eastern parts in the next few weeks, China could use it as an opportunity to attack Taiwan. This would be an opportunity for India to take over PoK. Do remember that this is a very simplistic view, and I will read more about this tomorrow. But the possibility of such a thing would be interesting.

P.S. Wasn't there an Indo-Pak war game simulation thread some time back? Would be interesting if it's revived...

Sanglamorre

Country flag
It would be interesting to see what would a possible Indo-Pak war would be like.

It seems likely, imo, that if Russia invades Ukraine's Eastern parts in the next few weeks, China could use it as an opportunity to attack Taiwan. This would be an opportunity for India to take over PoK. Do remember that this is a very simplistic view, and I will read more about this tomorrow. But the possibility of such a thing would be interesting.

P.S. Wasn't there an Indo-Pak war game simulation thread some time back? Would be interesting if it's revived...
Wait, I've been out of the loop, Russia is going to invade Ukraine? Situation has detoriated to that extent?

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
Wait, I've been out of the loop, Russia is going to invade Ukraine? Situation has detoriated to that extent?
150k troops, Spetsnaz+combined arms divisions mobilizing. Add to this that there is a massive Russian Navy exercise scheduled to take place in the Black Sea near Crimea with "representative" ships surprisingly comprised of different ships forming a Naval Task Force. Lot of hostile statements by Russian govt., state media alike. Right now, it seems like a war on a scale larger than Crimea, but not Ukraine-destroying, will take place.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
IMO we have been seeing signs among the Pak Army of discontent with Imran. Saad Hussein Rizvi as the new PM anyone?

Just posting some thoughts now as I'm tired. I have been off this forum specifically to clear out my mind and think about the reasons, the actors and consequences of this protest. Will post some stuff which I sourced from OSINT guys and other sources tmrw along with my hypothesis.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Well in case China invaded Taiwan, world including India will be more focused in rushing to protect Taiwan than bothering Pakistan. Once China gets control over Taiwan's tech industry they got from US, China will absorb that technology and will become unchallenged power of the world capable of putting anyone down. Not only their general products and weapons will he superior to others, they will also dictate the technology they export.

TSMC controls 70% of global advanced chips manufacturing.
Indians have lost interest in Pakistan in past few years except jokes on idiotic musings thread. Even Indian media isn't properly covering ruckus ongoing in Pakistan these days.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
Well in case China invaded Taiwan, world including India will be more focused in rushing to protect Taiwan than bothering Pakistan. Once China gets control over Taiwan's tech industry they got from US, China will absorb that technology and will become unchallenged power of the world capable of putting anyone down. Not only their general products and weapons will he superior to others, they will also dictate the technology they export.

Indians have lost interest in Pakistan in past few years except jokes on idiotic musings thread. Even Indian media isn't properly covering ruckus ongoing in Pakistan these days.
I hadn't considered your other points @Indx TechStyle. However, the chips thingy is unlikely, considering that Taiwan has sworn to fight till the last man and follow a scorched earth policy.

Indians may have lost interest in Pakis, but they haven't lost interest in India. Kashmir still exists as a problem to India, and they are actively trying to revive Khalistan. They continue to run propaganda, and kill our people at the borders. They may have drastically gone down on the threat scale, while considering the China threat and the rise of India, but Pakistan needs to be dealt with. Permanently. Or there will forever be a thorn on our side which has a deep-rooted paranoia/hatred for everything Indian.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

Try and make everything in India to substitute Chinese goods is the only solution. Make in India should be pushed hard, very very hard. We do not have any other choice than to emerge as a factory of the world. There can not be 2 super power in the world. It will be either China or India. We must try to substitute china from all the domains of goods which world needs. like we outclassed them in Automobile, we should outclass them in all areas particularly the area of high tech goods. If I say in particular, Automobile, electronics and mobile, Drugs, Bulk chemicals, capital goods, Aircraft manufacturing. Solar penal manufacturing etc. I am highly satisfied with the steps this government took post covid in 2020. Incentive scheme is going to play a game changing role.

HitmanBlood

Country flag
I hadn't considered your other points @Indx TechStyle. However, the chips thingy is unlikely, considering that Taiwan has sworn to fight till the last man and follow a scorched earth policy.

Indians may have lost interest in Pakis, but they haven't lost interest in India. Kashmir still exists as a problem to India, and they are actively trying to revive Khalistan. They continue to run propaganda, and kill our people at the borders. They may have drastically gone down on the threat scale, while considering the China threat and the rise of India, but Pakistan needs to be dealt with. Permanently. Or there will forever be a thorn on our side which has a deep-rooted paranoia/hatred for everything Indian.
Taiwan's fate depends on whether west (USA) does stand up against China to protect them or not. IMO current US administration will not stand against China. At most they will criticize and put some sanctions. Just look at HongKong how current US administration is completely silent on Hongkong.

Try and make everything in India to substitute Chinese goods is the only solution. Make in India should be pushed hard, very very hard. We do not have any other choice than to emerge as a factory of the world. There can not be 2 super power in the world. It will be either China or India. We must try to substitute china from all the domains of goods which world needs. like we outclassed them in Automobile, we should outclass them in all areas particularly the area of high tech goods. If I say in particular, Automobile, electronics and mobile, Drugs, Bulk chemicals, capital goods, Aircraft manufacturing. Solar penal manufacturing etc. I am highly satisfied with the steps this government took post covid in 2020. Incentive scheme is going to play a game changing role.
Can be done but it will be very difficult. We have to do long term planning. Most importantly we need to check crazy environmentalists who will try to shutdown any major project. I think BJP has not done enough to clamp down on enviro freaks. Infact BJP has gone in opposite direction and strengthen them by giving into climate change theory.

Parliament drama Postponed...
That means more unrest in Papistan
Love it, love it, ya Rasgolla :troll:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
However, the chips thingy is unlikely, considering that Taiwan has sworn to fight till the last man and follow a scorched earth policy.
That's too emotional opinion with no value for real world. Pakistanis and North Koreans had similar suicide-ready image of themselves until they stepped back and took umbrella of bigger powers after major existential threats.

And let's assume for a second that no Chinese nationalist Taiwanese (they too are Chinese after all) would want to re-unite with China and will fight against China till last breathe (highly unlikely for any Taiwanese civilian), China's military might is more than sufficient to annex the island already.

Without direct intervention of any foreign power, Taiwan won't survive.
If you read your quote in my reply, you would know that I was responding to why Indo-Pak war simulation thread isn't going on.

Pak has a declining presence in mind of Indian dispora and media. As far as south block is concerned, it has already demoted it to a nuisance decades back.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
there's no way TLP leadership doesn't know that a private member resolution in their parliament has no bearing on expulsion of a diplomat. it's entirely prerogative of their federal govt.
Clearly tlpfags are not your typical rebellious sheep who could be purged in pogroms like those in bangladesh. These people got a stronghold in all the sections of inbred society and they will not compromise with takfiri bs.Even porky army aint immune from influence.

Infact you could say tlpfags are the real scholars of the inbred society.

They killed rizvi but the street power of tlpfags remains intact.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles