Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) Related discussions

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Attrition war (skirmishes) like 2019 are the only thing they can afford and are good for them as it helps to fool local audiences.

A proper war will be short lived like 1971 given limited resources of Pakistan. Their navy already doesn't stand a chance and it will take 4 days to 1 week for India to hunt down PAF and capture Pakistani aerospace rendering Pakistani army useless. And what if I account that they don't even have sufficient armament and fuel for fighting beyond few days?
There is a reason that they avoided war in 2019 even though India was openly challenging them like a warmongerer without any care about "image". They rather were writing letters to "world powers" (P5 countries) to "play their role" (bachao).
I was talking about china,I was talking about Taliban and assorted Islamist groups trying to influence the dwindling uigher situation in western china area to reignite jihad like revolution through infiltration after American withdrawal.i think china has closed the door on any possibilities already.they are also in defensive position here which is also an advantage.

Flying Dagger

Country flag

Below image might be old, not a single mask

View attachment 86049
They are relying on herd immunity while those dying in bulk... No one gives a damn abt them. They see it as a blessing to get rid of huge unproductive population.

That's the benefit of being a muslim... ina Muslim nation.

The vaccine drive is also focused on leaders rich people and army I doubt they will even procure for poor ones unless gifted free.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
When their IED trigger man gets shot without confirmation and China lays siege to the entire village on suspicion of harboring arms, Taliban's capability will start waning. If China ignores the Geneva Convention and downright brutalizes the populace, going after kids and wives as well, they'll have no option but to die by the wayside or surrender.
Taliban isn't limted few villages unlike ISIS. It's spanned all over Afghanistan with more political control and also has sufficient support in areas beyond its controls.

So unless China decides to be full rampage for a proper war like China-Vietnam war (which I won't call worthy), there will be no permanent gains in Afghanistan for them.

JBH22

Sanglamorre

Country flag
What aftermath? French will pack up and leave. Abdul and his goats will live happily ever after.
Aftermath in EU. France's move.

Then, more interestingly, how drop of a hat, any Jihadi in pakiland holds their govt hostage. Wishing for some idiots to try pressure Paki govt to start holy Kashmir war lmaooo

Jaymax61

Labbaik Labbaik. Ya mere rasgullah.
Mirage 3. Agosta submarine servicing goes for a certain toss😃😄
Need to observe how this radicalism trinkles around the ummah.
Pak has full capacity to overhaul Mirage 3s using custom built part or airframes sourced from other countries to cannibalize. France has itself stopped making those planes long ago and does not have anything to offer. They closed the upgrade discussion when India bought Rafales.

Pak navy does not have enough budget to pay its canteen bills and you want them to service submarines. If Abhinandan had been caught by PN, he wouldnt even have gotten a cup of tea.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
Pak has full capacity to overhaul Mirage 3s using custom built part or airframes sourced from other countries to cannibalize. France has itself stopped making those planes long ago and does not have anything to offer. They closed the upgrade discussion when India bought Rafales.

Pak navy does not have enough budget to pay its canteen bills and you want them to service submarines. If Abhinandan had been caught by PN, he wouldnt even have gotten a cup of tea.
Isn't the Bahria foundation(Pak Navy's personal business/fiefdom) the richest after the Pak Army?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles