Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) Related discussions

yourgodisweak

Country flag
Wait for the Muricans to leave.. and the whole region to go ape sh*t.. And the Chinese are the ones who are scared sh*tless.. because , once Satan America disappears, all Jihadi nutjobs, will search for the next target, and going by Murican propaganda on Xinjiang, it might well be China..
There is a lot of fear in the muslim world about china. The next target will be europe/india

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Wait for the Muricans to leave.. and the whole region to go ape sh*t.. And the Chinese are the ones who are scared sh*tless.. because , once Satan America disappears, all Jihadi nutjobs, will search for the next target, and going by Murican propaganda on Xinjiang, it might well be China..
China is not next they won't even fear to behead every single muslim living in town or village or city

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Chinese soldiers will not stand a chance against religious fanatics fighting in one the most hostile terrains in the world. There is a reason why Afghanistan is called graveyard of empires.
I thought you were talking about Xinjiang

sorcerer

Country flag
Chinese soldiers will not stand a chance against religious fanatics fighting in one the most hostile terrains in the world. There is a reason why Afghanistan is called graveyard of empires.
chinese soldiers get all sleepy the moment they hear gun shots.
they go back to theri barracks and sleep( Read play posum)

doreamon

Country flag
China going to afganistan is a possibility i think . There ll always be threat to xinxiang unless . And we ll definatly provide funds for that . Once they are there ... there is going to be human rights violation of epic scale ..

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
China going to afganistan is a possibility i think . There ll always be threat to xinxiang unless . And we ll definatly provide funds for that . Once they are there ... there is going to be human rights violation of epic scale ..
I think China should taste Afghanistan once, Afghans will increase the radius of the Chinese butts by 4 times hitting them hard.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles