Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) Related discussions

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Jinnah rolling in his grave for the shit he has created

JBH22

30 MLAs of PTI resigned as per twitter
View attachment 85947
Highly improbable it is spinning into civil war.
My take is that army wanted to get rid of Imran Khan for his incompetence and put another puppet. Given that army can no longer do coup without international pressure, it is using sullahs to pressure IK to resign as PM.

ketaki

Country flag
why is that everyone thinks that Pork army/I ASS I are super duper master planners who are behind every political move, rallies and protests?

come on...no organization on earth can be 100% efficient, 100% accurate, 100% spot on with their desired results all the time...its just like saying illuminati controls all world govts.

shit happens...pork army/I ass I cannot control everything...these protests could be just initial results of what you get when you breed like pigs-keep them radicalized- no economic growth (aka just being pakis)

expect more and severe such zahil acts by zahil ppl in coming years

Sanglamorre

Country flag
why is that everyone thinks that Pork army/I ASS I are super duper master planners who are behind every political move, rallies and protests?

come on...no organization on earth can be 100% efficient, 100% accurate, 100% spot on with their desired results all the time...its just like saying illuminati controls all world govts.

shit happens...pork army/I ass I cannot control everything...these protests could be just initial results of what you get when you breed like pigs-keep them radicalized- no economic growth (aka just being pakis)

expect more and severe such zahil acts by zahil ppl in coming years
Because they're the only ones with any brain there. The rest zahils will always be herded by ones with some brain sooner or later.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

He is the same ......................(fill in the blank) who used Islam and that con man’s name at UN podium. Did dog whistling, spouted hate speech against Hindus, instigated violence in name of Islam and called for revenge.

Haramkhor karza Chuk kom always chews more than it can digest.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles