Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) Related discussions

doreamon

Country flag
That begs the qus how turkey managed to make its population less religious with all these moulvies and madrasas . Atleast what we see from above and nt from ground . And whether same can be replicated with respect to south asian muslims .

shade

Country flag
That begs the qus how turkey managed to make its population less religious with all these moulvies and madrasas . Atleast what we see from above and nt from ground . And whether same can be replicated with respect to south asian muslims .
Because Turki Army backed deep state

• Secularist deep state instituted by Ataturk himself
  • Believes removing religious influences will strengthen the Turkish nation.
  • Believes Islam was making the Turkish nation weak and backward, so were the Caliph-Sultan and aristocracy
  • All Turkish seminaries controlled by the Turkish state, they aren't independent
  • Meaning Turki Mullahs and Imams preach only what the state tells them to
  • Turki script switched from Arab to Latin script to prevent any Islamic/Arab attachments
  • Turki language purified of Persian elements.
  • Turki Army does coup any time a religious party would come to power
  • They did a coup and hung Adnan Menderes, who was a "spiritual father" to Erdogan, they have the same ideology
  • Turki universities and colleges till now had a ban on religious clothing like Hijab and topi.
  • Turki education system and media passive-aggresively showing Islam as backward and regressive.

There are probably some more, but this is the gist of it mainly.
Keyword is all this has to be backed by the stick, and the people should have a high opinion of those who wield the stick.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
I don’t see anybody as our friends, let alone the Pakistanis. It’s why I have no use for anyone peddling Akhand Bharat rubbish and why I think Jinnah should be as much our hero for creating Pakistan (violence following the partition being very regrettable even if inevitable). I’m merely looking at any action by the Pakistanis in terms of whether or not it is useful for us. Any fight internally in Pakistan which pits militant groups against the state is good for us with a preferred outcome of a state win. I’m very clear about that. If the Pakistani state is fighting radical religious militant groups, the preferred long term outcome is the upper hand of the state. Pakistan isn’t Ike Syria or Libya or indeed Afghanistan where we have some luxury of distance. What happens there will have some interest to us.

Secondly, the attack on primarily Punjab based religious groups will put the Pakistani state in some disarray and will force its hand, one way or the other. Popcorn time for us now but fingers crossed.
India can and has the ability to stop any spillover if things turn for the worst due to civil war like situation in pak.

The fact that people are even a little bit worried about it points to failure that collectively as a state our hearts aren't made of onyx such that we can make such decisions which will ahem 'incentivize' their people not to try and crossover towards our border.do you think the chinese would allow such a mess into their land,they would enact any measures they want and give a finger to the so called 'international' community and all its subsidiary tendrils.we live in the age of automated machine guns and drones and all kinds of miniature sensors.

We must think offensively and not defensively or pessimisticly .enact military and coercive measures at the border to nullify any border crossing events,make examples of invaders and show it on television along with political messages subtly or sometimes overtly saying that you will gunned before you reach our heartland.the refugees can enrich any other country for all I care.have a haughty and agressive attitude like china and make it known through our actions and speeches.if people build a perception of you as weak,then arrive to change it.

And by the way the pak state and 90 percent of it awam are jihadis or jihadi supporters as far as we are concerned.these guys would cooly enact anti dharmic and anti bharat policies,there is no good guy in pak to be rescued except for the minute dharmic population.

pruthvi24

Country flag
one statement of govt of India and the entire Mulla clan will be given a traitor certificate by the army and they will use ruthless force and crush the movement or civil war whatever it may be we don't know whether we have a role in it or not. it's better to be quiet and watch from the sidelines and what narrative you need in media does it going to make any difference ????
There is no narrative, only a #CivilWarInJhaatistan Twitter trend.
GoI is incompetent in media management, as you know, do not have high hopes.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Wahan corona naheen hey kya? Kaun sa ruhaani takat inko safeguard kar raha hei.
I think some very high level Pakistani establishment guys have had a moment of clarity and have calculated the cost benefit analysis.a lot of the so called awam of pak are jahils and will be jahils forever and they nor their nearest of kin and progeny can be trained as they don't have the mentality for the fast paced world of the 21st century marketplace and job fields.most other countries have some hope for their lower strata as they can be atleast theoretically retrained and bought to the right path and they are not a waste of space unlike the regular guys here who are retard levels of thinking as average.

So them getting the virus and dying off will actually be good for the state if it happens precisely to these types only.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Not comment until porkies start blaming india for all this we really need to take some steps in order to prevent them from blaming us
They blame us no body gives rat ass about it isn't it the usual thing?

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
I don't care about equipment at least our police officer behaved with protesters as compare to suwar surrender porki police started using real bullets against their own people
Those jahils will kill you for the slightest of reasons involving their religion,I don't mind these police taking them down tiananmen square style if they have to.

Tuco

Country flag
I think some very high level Pakistani establishment guys have had a moment of clarity and have calculated the cost benefit analysis.a lot of the so called awam of pak are jahils and will be jahils forever and they nor their nearest of kin and progeny can be trained as they don't have the mentality for the fast paced world of the 21st century marketplace and job fields.most other countries have some hope for their lower strata as they can be atleast theoretically retrained and bought to the right path and they are not a waste of space unlike the regular guys here who are retard levels of thinking as average.

So them getting the virus and dying off will actually be good for the state if it happens precisely to these types only.
Any paxstani establishment guy getting such degree of enlightenment is not good. Economically sound or unsound paxstan doesn't matter to us they still will be as u said jaahils. But enlightened paxstan will be dangerous. We need brain dead paxstan as they are now. I know you are just kidding lol

Cheran

Country flag
Pakistan army, ISI & PTI are enemies of Islam because they are siding with Muslim/Islam hating French Infidels.

Only TLP is the one true deeni party.

As such, all momins serving the ISI/PA/PAF/PN/Police should evaluate the situation & decide as to whose side they are own - Deeni or the French.

1618824800727.png

Your true calling i.e. your Deen needs you, it awaits you.

Join TLP

Teach RAW agent Imran & his zionist armed forces a good lesson.

#Labbaik

Waanar

Country flag
And then get a different official to condemn them and offer solidarity to TLP

Not really. Acting as if we're antagonized more by the regular jihadi civilian than the bloody army will go a long way in breaking the trust of the public in the Pakistani regime.

To them, it'll most certainly feel like India's will is being carried out by the Pakistani government which has turned to collusion with the enemy.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles