Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) Related discussions

SavageKing456

Country flag
Pakistan got two ways to survive mullah onslaught
1.Start a war with India but making sure that their junta would perceive it as hindooooo invading their kaum if they don't perceive then it could be a big blunder.
2.expell french ambassador but that would make sure Pakistan is out of trade from European Union cause France has huge influence.

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
1.Start a war with India but making sure that their junta would perceive it as hindooooo invading their kaum if they don't perceive then it could be a big blunder.
2.expell french ambassador but that would make sure Pakistan is out of trade from European Union cause France has huge influence.
Then I think yogi adityanath must give statement that we are going to build one of the best mosque in ayodhya so this will make them sure that hindus don't want to fight with their suwar aawam

Sanglamorre

Country flag
I'll give a third. There's no State of Pakistan. It's just Army that holds Pakistani lands.

So the Paki army will do what paki army does. Purge Imran Khan, take over the country. The deaths will turn the attention from France to "genocide by Paki civil govt"

SavageKing456

Country flag
I'll give a third. There's no State of Pakistan. It's just Army that holds Pakistani lands.

So the Paki army will do what paki army does. Purge Imran Khan, take over the country. The deaths will turn the attention from France to "genocide by Paki civil govt"
By this Pakistan would be no different from Myanmar and would get sanctioned from all NATO and US allies and conditions would get worsen due to refugee crisis

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
NGL, their riot police look a lot better equipped than the pandus who faced turban naxals at Red Fort.

View attachment 85899
I don't care about equipment at least our police officer behaved with protesters as compare to suwar surrender porki police started using real bullets against their own people

Ayushraj

Country flag
Doval is idiot, Shah must resign bcoz maulana saad is roaming free our agencies are useless and i told u he will never be caught on day one

Idiots, what is the name of the TLP guy bcoz of whom Pakistan is in a civil war situation? it is "Saad" Hussain Rizvi

The keyword is SAAD

"you know the trick, we know how to play it better"
Post by G P
Remember putting everyone in jail is sometimes non profitable . We can also blackmail them and use them for our cause

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles