Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) Related discussions

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Irony is modi treated muslims much better during CAA than pak fauz . Pak fauz straight shooting muslims in islamic republic . Still Imran khan preaching facist bjp image .
Irony is that indian army only use to shoot pellet and tear gas in kashmir whereas this hijra pak fauj use to shoot real bullets at their own people

shade

Country flag
Irony is that indian army only use to shoot pellet and tear gas in kashmir whereas this hijra pak fauj use to shoot real bullets at their own people
Because there are no consequences like hit to Opteeks, risk of sanctions etc.
Perks of being a baazaru randiya of a country, sold to to everyone Chinese, Arabs, West etc.

HitmanBlood

Country flag
Irony is modi treated muslims much better during CAA than pak fauz . Pak fauz straight shooting muslims in islamic republic . Still Imran khan preaching facist bjp image .
Irony is dead under post-truth, liberal era where real facists (hardcore muslims) have joined hands with communists to destroy everything good in this world.

No one western media outlet is going to cover this they will only cry when indian or Israeli army react to stone pelting
Commies and Muzzies have a secret understanding. When muzzies violate human rights commies stay silent and when commies violate human rights muzzies stay silent. This is really obvious isn't it.

Waiting for Greta Thunberg, Rihanna, Mia Khalifa to tweet about this. Waiting for BBC, CNN, Al Jaljeera to run prime time stories on evil fassist Imran Khan violating Human Rights.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Good job by Gen. Bajwa. Unlike many here, I welcome this crackdown. More of this is needed. The more that the Pakistanis establishment cracks down on these guys, deeper the rift between the establishment and these groups. Long term, best outcome for all affected, including India.
Do you see these central asian degenerates as our friends.they are inferior to us,they are just standing in the way of our dream and hence their lives do not matter to us.this crackdown cannot change anything at the core of the ideology.just one open islamic faction vs a slightly more modernized military islam faction(because they have to adopt some 21 st century to be not treated like isis which they are) in the middle are infectual paki liberandu,liberals and paki ethnic nationalists and non Muslim minorities.frankly if they all disappeared tomorrow except for the dharmic minorities,I would not care.they are the only acceptable human resource group for my dream of a brown nationalist superpower of bharat.

If you feel insulted by this lack of empathy for these losers with no ambitions you are the problem.i am a chinese mentality person just born as an indian.see how they are treating and prepping their country for the inevitable surge in the coming decades by purging low quality groups like uighers.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
They have been doing it for long. Dossiers based upon social media posts haven't brought very good results to them earlier either.

I don't think it isn't going to be even an issue for India. Isn't it?
And there have been three attempts in three days to divert attention towards India.
1) an old Baloch rally with Indian flag, edited to look like TLP rally
2) whatsapp groups with India numbers
3) today major gaurav arya targeted

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles