Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) Related discussions

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
Jumme ki namaz, I guess...!!!!
Actually, this makes sense. Several Paki riots, and here, take place after the radicalization which take place during the Friday prayers, which are further spread by social media. If anyone, like Falcons layers(?), speaks Urdu, requesting you to post govt orders.

Also, please post defence.p k screenshots 😬😬

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
Actually, this makes sense. Several Paki riots, and here, take place after the radicalization which take place during the Friday prayers, which are further spread by social media. If anyone, like Falcons layers(?), speaks Urdu, requesting you to post govt orders.

Also, please post ********** screenshots 😬😬
It's also Ramzan now, a very holy and pious period to kill kaffirs and punish fake-muslim apostates, like the kind found in Pak Pulis, Pak Fauj etc.
The Jumma sermon is attended by the most momins, and the sermon is very spicy, so you can see the result alhamdulilah.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
Pakistan is a country that rests on the foundation laid by the military. Nothing can change the fact that the final decision making authority is the military there. Come what may, the senior officials of the military are not letting the traction go the other way. Civil war can't be sustained there because of lack of adequate capital, weapons and will. The economy is crashing, the common man is unhappy and fundamentally brainwashed. What else can we expect?
However, the Pak military is losing control over it spawns. TLP is just one instance. While the situation seems unlikely to devolve into civil war, a massive social unrest seems likely. Add to this a deeply discontented population, which is caring less and less about Kashmir, it would seem likely that if orgs like TLP received funding, they could prey on the average Paki's discontent and go full steam ahead with a Civil War. In the event that the people themselves oppose the Govt in a massive manner, the Army's power would be reduced massively. However, is this in India's best interest? I think everyone should remember that any major unrest in Pakistan would have direct consequences for our border states, with a possible refugee crisis. Can India or its Armed Forces stop such an influx? If yes, then this situation and a possible escalation is definitely in our interests. If not, we must attempt to gain a capability to prevent Pakistani refugees from entering India in hordes.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
These porkistanis we're enjoying when farmers protests were trending on social media in India and were adding fuel to the fire. Now same fire has come to burn them
These porkistanis didn't recognize the fact that most of the farmers protesting have their sons and brothers in the Indian armed forces and they can never betray India unlike these radical mullah who can kill and maim anyone for their love of Islam. Now just see how these mullah are going to creat havoc in Pakistan. Porkistanis have made way for TTP Part 2. And this time most of the porkis are with TLP. Just enjoy the show now
It's not the same fire.its actually the periodic forest fires that are naturally expected of a country that has placed itself into the corner by placing islam as the center of their country by law gluing the various different pieces together.

That this happened closely after fake farmer protests is just a coincidence.

HawkisRight

Country flag
It's also Ramzan now, a very holy and pious period to kill kaffirs and punish fake-muslim apostates, like the kind found in Pak Pulis, Pak Fauj etc.
The Jumma sermon is attended by the most momins, and the sermon is very spicy, so you can see the result alhamdulilah.

Jumma namaz...and after namaz u go Brrrrrrr :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

shade

Country flag
Me throughout all this

View attachment 85540

Btw, is this going to spread or will it be contained again? What do you guys think?

Everyone's opinion and reasoning is welcome because I'm rather pessimistic. I think this just going to simmer out after being a minor inconvenience to the Pork chops.
Roz ka hai yeh in Suwwaristan, they will reach some kind of settlement or Frenchie ambassador will be sent back for the time being.
Till then enjoy the show :D

doreamon

Country flag
Me throughout all this

View attachment 85540

Btw, is this going to spread or will it be contained again? What do you guys think?

Everyone's opinion and reasoning is welcome because I'm rather pessimistic. I think this just going to simmer out after being a minor inconvenience to the Pork chops.
Yeah it ll simmer . Demand nt something which cnt be fulfilled . But a message to the world on ground reality of paxtan and pakistani gernail who think they rule country . I ll suggest pork eating chinese workers to be extra vigilant on friday from now on .

Waanar

Country flag
Dis engagement ho gya kya?

Why this thread is dead now?

Pls post the updates.
TLP vs Wardi.

Aapne ghabrana nayi hai.

View attachment 85642
How you liking them updates, brah?

Any notable news or analysis btw?
If not, keep them memes coming.:shoot:

I was wondering how TLP would arm themselves if they wanted to. Isn't there a good civilian gun culture in Pakistan?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Dis engagement ho gya kya?

Why this thread is dead now?

Pls post the updates.
this will go on for some time, don’t hold your breath.

These moves are being made to fill a perceived political vaccum, because Niazi is going hard against his primary political opponents Nawaz sharif and Bhutto family.

Islamic right wing parties see an opportunity, and want to grab the opposition space.

paki analysts might argue, Islamist parties don’t get votes anyways so won’t matter much. sure Islamist parties won’t get vote share traditionally, but mainstream paki parties will have to make political promises on par with Islamist right wing parties so as to not loose their vote share.

High possibility that entire political spectrum is about to move towards hardline Islamist agenda in Pakistan in medium term.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
this will go on for some time, don’t hold your breath.

These moves are being made to fill a perceived political vaccum, because Niazi is going hard against his primary political opponents Nawaz sharif and Bhutto family.

Islamic right wing parties see an opportunity, and want to grab the opposition space.

paki analysts might argue, Islamist parties don’t get votes anyways so won’t matter much. sure Islamist parties won’t get vote share traditionally, but mainstream paki parties will have to make political promises on par with Islamist right wing parties so as to not loose their vote share.

High possibility that entire political spectrum is about to move towards hardline Islamist agenda in Pakistan in medium term.
I'm wondering if AAP would have been doing this PTI style story in India today if BJP had not stolen the thunder.
There in Pakistan, now there are three major political parties, PTI, PMLN and PPP.

In India, AAP couldn't expand and was thrown to insignificance and killing the possibility ogt any three party system in India. Since emergence of any new major party will first bring down Congress clout at levels of CPI/CPM before even challenging BJP (being an alternative for left liberals instead of Congress). After all, Congress is now being pushed only to somehow push down BJP than any actual useful agenda or hopes.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles