Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) Related discussions

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
yup, this looks more like a stupid plan to get out of FATF grey list than a serious protest.

me thinks Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan has been prompted by the establishment to create ruckus, the actions taken against them will be used as proof that Govt of Pakistan is very serious about handling radical islamist groups. paki govt will say to european ambassadors, "look how many pakistani lives have been lost to protect you" and all that emotional blackmail. they tried last year, but plan got disrupted because the guy died of covid.

saying this mostly because of the swift action on banning TLP.

but FATF is a very well defined list of concerns regarding pak, will this nonsense work? i don't think so.

heck even Lahore metro was running while lakhs of people were protesting right under it.
It depends if it gets support of 12 countries, not how much efforts they put.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Why this bastard is worried? They are with their Pakistani brothers. Imran sada yaar hai. Imran will protect them.

BTW Kids have been used in India by Muslims and Sikhs on protests sites and on social media as well. Will never forget how local Sikhs in Delhi welcomed those terrorists when they came back after insulting Indian flag on Red Fort. Also will never forget when they abused PM Modi’s mother that night.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
What is the reason of protests?
Porkis government arrested Saad Rizvi, because he protested against the temoval of french ambassador from Porkistan, but then this turned violent.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
yup, this looks more like a stupid plan to get out of FATF grey list than a serious protest.

me thinks Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan has been prompted by the establishment to create ruckus, the actions taken against them will be used as proof that Govt of Pakistan is very serious about handling radical islamist groups. paki govt will say to european ambassadors, "look how many pakistani lives have been lost to protect you" and all that emotional blackmail. they tried last year, but plan got disrupted because the guy died of covid.

saying this mostly because of the swift action on banning TLP.

but FATF is a very well defined list of concerns regarding pak, will this nonsense work? i don't think so.

heck even Lahore metro was running while lakhs of people were protesting right under it.
Well porkies are in far deeper shit.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles