Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) Related discussions

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Current conflict ll go away . But Tlp as a piolitical force is there to stay .
I am wondering what happens when they win elections. Imagine that Saad Rizvi becoming their PM with their army's blessing. Given the complete radicalization of Pakistanis barring a handful of elite English-speaking zamindaars, pretty much the rest of Pakistan is now almost Talibanized. It's just a matter of time.

Don't laugh about it; there was a time when people laughed about Taliban Khan Niazi also becoming the PM; and here we are today (even though he's a puppet).

Jimih

Country flag
Look at the name ... Rajesh Himmat lal and mukesh himmat lal .. 😂 cld nt they bring better name instead of names from old bollywood movies they watch

Pakistanis seems to be fixated on one name only i.e. Rajesh,

Colonel Rajesh, Rajesh Himmat Lal, and what not

Jimih

Country flag
I am wondering what happens when they win elections. Imagine that Saad Rizvi becoming their PM with their army's blessing. Given the complete radicalization of Pakistanis barring a handful of elite English-speaking zamindaars, pretty much the rest of Pakistan is now almost Talibanized. It's just a matter of time.

Don't laugh about it; there was a time when people laughed about Taliban Khan Niazi also becoming the PM; and here we are today (even though he's a puppet).
Whiskey sipping and Mujra loving Jernails will never allow this.

TLP coming means total Shariya in the land.

Pak Army will only use TLP to blackmail and needle civilian government, that is what Bajwa is doing.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Pakistanis seems to be fixated on one name only i.e. Rajesh,

Colonel Rajesh, Rajesh Himmat Lal, and what not

"Muskesh"? :rotfl:These idiots have zero idea about Indian names and just make it up as they go along with their bullshit.

doreamon

Country flag

I dnt knw wht more ll happen .. They were enemy and they ll remain enemy .. Complete radicalization has already happened . All u see is some hypocrits in urban areas , foreign paki who left for west 2/3 decades ago , and paki IT cell who sell a erronus image of Pakistan so that deplomatic relations , soft power , investment etc remains intact

All that ll happen is screen ll be removed ... Carefully constructed screen to convince wokes in India and others in world that they are moderate while destroying countries on their border . Pakistan at its present form is more dangerious .. I wld love to see it being ruled by Taliban . U cant deal with insecure hypocrites who call themselves liberal , democracy and at the same time islamic etc ... Atleast something original ll come up ..

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles