Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) Related discussions

backburner

Country flag
Iranians laugh , they openly say that they don't do such things in Iraq or iran itslef
iran may say anything but reality is very different

muharram in iran
1634991138400.png

model of karbala mosque where husayn's head is stored
1634991187300.png

general qassem soleimani of iranian revolutionary guard in syria commanding shia militias and hezbollah, until one orange coloured man decided to kill him

1634991344300.png

Covfefe

Country flag
First yahoodi pilot in su 30
Second ok prakash mishRAW
this time I wonder who??? Dinchak pooja members plz give suggestions.

This guy gives gyaan to reporter

I guess a similar (exact verbatim) BS was spewed the last time too.
Money being transferred, point rebutted by claiming brother's business account in UAE

FalconZero

Country flag
yes.......saddam was sunni and massacred shia in iraq and iran , iraq is actually majority shia

View attachment 115898
Damn this one was a surprise to me, i thought that Iraq was majority Sunni and Iran was majority Shia and though it's true that Iraq is majority Sunni but i didn't expect shias to make up that high numbers.

iran may say anything but reality is very different

muharram in iran
View attachment 115899

model of karbala mosque where husayn's head is stored
View attachment 115900

general qassem soleimani of iranian revolutionary guard in syria commanding shia militias and hezbollah, until one orange coloured man decided to kill him

View attachment 115901
Wait are you saying that, that particular mosque actually has his head? Roflmao.

Also, have you guys seen the pics of qassem after that hellfire did its job? The body was unrecognisable and i never knew blades could do such thing. Pretty brutal death ngl.

Here we go,

First yahoodi pilot in su 30
Second ok prakash mishRAW
this time I wonder who??? Dinchak pooja members plz give suggestions.

This guy gives gyaan to reporter

Kek, Hindu-Yahoodi sajis strikes again. Literally rent free. It's like constant theme in the paki minds, even in fucking crickets these maggots were bringing this propaganda and pakis eat it up that's the most hilarious part.

backburner

Country flag
Damn this one was a surprise to me, i thought that Iraq was majority Sunni and Iran was majority Shia and though it's true that Iraq is majority Sunni but i didn't expect shias to make up that high numbers.

Wait are you saying that, that particular mosque actually has his head? Roflmao.

Also, have you guys seen the pics of qassem after that hellfire did its job? The body was unrecognisable and i never knew blades could do such thing. Pretty brutal death ngl.

Kek, Hindu-Yahoodi sajis strikes again. Literally rent free. It's like constant theme in the paki minds, even in fucking crickets these maggots were bringing this propaganda and pakis eat it up that's the most hilarious part.
the head has since been buried , along with the body , but their are lots of speculations about it since it's said that the body remained unburried for months so what's inside that shrine is just pure speculation
1635006868500.png

Last edited:

Jimih

Country flag
the head has since been buried , along with the body , but their are lots of speculations about it since it's said that the body remained unburried for months so what's inside that shrine is just pure speculation
View attachment 115922
In India we also have something like this, I think it's a strand of baal (hair) of the Prophet.

It is in Hajratbal (Kashmir), they are into Macabre, I guess.

Ayushraj

Country flag
Leader of Labbiak-Saad Hussain Rizvi
Tabligi jammat chief-maulana saad(in delhi)
Both of them belong to similar school of Islam. That's why both use saad in their name
NSA Ajit Doval meet Maulana Saad a year ago
Rawjesh is always at work :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

FalconZero

Country flag
At this point i have come to the conclusion that pakis are totally autistic chimps, there's no explanation for anything else. It's like they need to sperge out necessarily and kill each other, they don't need us to destroy themselves they are very well capable of doing it by themselves. Good good.

At the end it's basically a drama, few days fo chimpout and everyone will go home.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles