Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) Related discussions

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Pakistanis on odd days : Let's fund and incite farmers' protests/terrorist attacks in India.

On even day : Indians are responsible for Civil War in Pakistan.:crying:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Just when a version of this was getting started in Pak, TLP happens..
========
The Abraham Accords took place because bold leaders recognized that hatred of Israel, as a foundational principle of your foreign policy, doesn’t make sense. The people in those countries will come to see that their lives are better as a result of it.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Is it just me or it seem like a Doval-masterminded payback for farmer's protest ?

For people who were advocating using brute power and firing on protestors on 26th Jan, see what happens when you use bullets on "peaceful" protestors.
No one cares about dead jihadis and Pakistan so world media couldn't care less, but it was a different case for farmer's protest where literally every media bogie was ready with cameras.

We got saved from a massive civil riot.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
So news is that Terrorist Paki army wants to do MUTINY against itself since they love TLP terrorists to heart.

Pakis trying to play down but they know that base of this country called Pakistan is ISLAMIC TERRORISM!!!

#CivilWarPakistan
#ConfusedPakistan

Chinese Pakis wanted to put India on fire(yes pakis behind some fire incidents in India recently) and got fire in their Salwar!!!

Suhaldev

Country flag
Is it just me or it seem like a Doval-masterminded payback for farmer's protest ?

For people who were advocating using brute power and firing on protestors on 26th Jan, see what happens when you use bullets on "peaceful" protestors.
No one cares about dead jihadis and Pakistan so world media couldn't care less, but it was a different case for farmer's protest where literally every media bogie was ready with cameras.

India doesn't have that much capability, hell we can't get real-time videos from there but it's good that it's happening.

FalconZero

Country flag

Masterminds of farmer's protests are not just in Pakistan ( maybe khalistani masters yes ) but actual masters are residing in the offices of USA.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag

the differences are :

the farmers protest was meant to be an economics issue,hiding something else that is sinister against india while these protesters are openly for a religious cause and that too precipitated by something that should be an event only in a foreign country.they infact have the gall to want to affect change in the position of france as if they owe them money.

these protests are also natural as even though we meme a lot about raw,serious guys here who notice the way india operates know that these kinds of protests and killings of people for islamic reasons is not orchestrated by us and is not even our style.there is ample base for islamic jihad ideology in pakistan.there is no need to import the necessary raw materials like the political,physical will,the armaments,manpower,etc and islam itself unless castrated by some other powerful institute has enough ideological/religious reaason provided to the faithful to carry out the bombings and other riot/lynch like actions they are doing now and have been doing since a long time.

the english speaking relatively liberal people who equate india and the shithole pakistan and the english speaking liberals in pakistan seem to think there is no other reason that can explain pak jahil awam can protest for islamic reasons calling for shariat.that is what puzzles me,the reasons are right in front of their faces.i guess that will irrepairably damage their narrative giving us control over the drivers steering wheel.

this is the country which considers ahmadis(who deserve it) as non muslims and have laws stating so,have blasphemy laws that can be used against any non muslim to destroy their lives and kill them ,killer of a minister for showing sympathy to a non muslim allegded blasphemer was praised as a hero on the street.i guess in their country ,normal parties are already following 80% of the main islamic rules and the current tlp protest is by groups who want to push it to a higher concentration and hopefully introduce more islam inspired laws.the army and current party are fine with high degree of islamic thought in running of the daily affair of the country as it is an easy way to gain legitimacy.the issue is they cannot do much against religious attacks as they would destroy the foundation on which their country and power is based on which is the notion of the islamic fort and hatred of non muslims which is mainly shown as hatred against bharat.

doreamon

Country flag

At best india can fund .. but not create situation from ground . And this is panjabistan.. power center . not beluchi or pakhtun . so i dont think so . Issue it self is not so much serious for a islamic country .. but was made so whn pak fauz open fired on them . i dont think india payed them to do so .

Indrajit

Country flag
Do you see these central asian degenerates as our friends.they are inferior to us,they are just standing in the way of our dream and hence their lives do not matter to us.this crackdown cannot change anything at the core of the ideology.just one open islamic faction vs a slightly more modernized military islam faction(because they have to adopt some 21 st century to be not treated like isis which they are) in the middle are infectual paki liberandu,liberals and paki ethnic nationalists and non Muslim minorities.frankly if they all disappeared tomorrow except for the dharmic minorities,I would not care.they are the only acceptable human resource group for my dream of a brown nationalist superpower of bharat.

If you feel insulted by this lack of empathy for these losers with no ambitions you are the problem.i am a chinese mentality person just born as an indian.see how they are treating and prepping their country for the inevitable surge in the coming decades by purging low quality groups like uighers.
I don’t see anybody as our friends, let alone the Pakistanis. It’s why I have no use for anyone peddling Akhand Bharat rubbish and why I think Jinnah should be as much our hero for creating Pakistan (violence following the partition being very regrettable even if inevitable). I’m merely looking at any action by the Pakistanis in terms of whether or not it is useful for us. Any fight internally in Pakistan which pits militant groups against the state is good for us with a preferred outcome of a state win. I’m very clear about that. If the Pakistani state is fighting radical religious militant groups, the preferred long term outcome is the upper hand of the state. Pakistan isn’t Ike Syria or Libya or indeed Afghanistan where we have some luxury of distance. What happens there will have some interest to us.

Secondly, the attack on primarily Punjab based religious groups will put the Pakistani state in some disarray and will force its hand, one way or the other. Popcorn time for us now but fingers crossed.

HitmanBlood

Country flag

Farmer's protest was instigated by George Soros who wants to see Modi gone anyhow. It was supported in India by leftist types, khalistani anti nationals and corrupt politicians. Entire soros ecosystem all over the world support so called farmer's protest. This was their Syria model.

(Fun fact: Civil war in Syria was also started by farmer's protest.)

What's happening in Papistan is their own fault. For generations they have been breeding more and more fundamenlist strain of islam. Ofcourse these elements will come back to bite them.

It reminds me of a saying from Atalji : If you pet a snake get ready to be bitten.

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
So news is that Terrorist Paki army wants to do MUTINY against itself since they love TLP terrorists to heart.

Pakis trying to play down but they know that base of this country called Pakistan is ISLAMIC TERRORISM!!!

#CivilWarPakistan
#ConfusedPakistan

Chinese Pakis wanted to put India on fire(yes pakis behind some fire incidents in India recently) and got fire in their Salwar!!!

It is also fake indian propaganda by yahood-o-hunood😂.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles