TEDBF or ORCA Updates

Trololo

Country flag
Navy has different goals . It's not just carriers but land based fighters too . Navy will eventually try to wrestle total coastal defence away from airforce so it needs larger numbers of Aircrafts.

Beside jet will have to evolve with time keeping pace with enemies field.
In dreamland I would love to see an IN MiG 29K do a Balakot like op inside Paki land. But I wouldn't trust an RD-33 engine on such missions. Its famous for conking out.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
how about making a dedicated EW based naval aircraft like growler based on TEDBF?
It will have such capabilities, but dedicated? I don’t think navy will spend that much on it.

I say that a third nuclear powered super carrier with steam catapult will be necessary and a dedicated Carrier-borne AEWA&CS aircraft and ISTAR aircraft is necessity.

Ar.gaurav28

Country flag
I have a query!
wouldn’t canted twin vertical stabiliser would have been a better option in comparison to the single one provided right now??

Ar.gaurav28

Country flag
No, you’ll need twin stabilisers considering if it is actually required or not.
if I did understood the video correctly!
The canted twin vertical stabiliser has all the positive outcomes compared to the vertical one.
more stealthy
more manoeuvrable at high angle of attack
smaller size means less stress on airframe
etc.
But no particular drawback
😅

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
if I did understood the video correctly!
The canted twin vertical stabiliser has all the positive outcomes compared to the vertical one.
more stealthy
more manoeuvrable at high angle of attack
smaller size means less stress on airframe
etc.
But no particular drawback
😅
Why would there be a drawback of a basic thing that makes an airframe an aircraft:notsure:???

Ar.gaurav28

Country flag
Why would there be a drawback of a basic thing that makes an airframe an aircraft:notsure:???
Why the hell they aren’t providing it in TEDBF where it will help in more control while landing it on the deck(which is more important in naval use) even though it is there in AMCA.
even making the fighter height in excess of 5.3m.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Why the hell they aren’t providing it in TEDBF where it will help in more control while landing it on the deck(which is more important in naval use) even though it is there in AMCA.
even making the fighter height in excess of 5.3m.
Dude it’s already a canard-delta wing aircraft.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Don’t know why but let’s see what are the changes that gonna happen after the wind tunnel tests are completed!🤞🏻
Dude it's not just about canted vertical stabilizer , whole airframe should have design so that dual one is feasible , generally their rear is more flat but tedbf us more curvier , look at sukhoi , it's back , amca , j 20 , f 22 , f 35. , Design is much different

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles