Tashi Delek and Namaste to everyone!

ShyAngel

Founding Member
Hello everyone,
I just join in yesterday so kind of lost right now.
Your help is always welcome and nice to be part
of "defence forum of india." Though I don't know
much about wars, bullets, battles, and etc..yet
I love watching movies that are all about battle,
battle, and battle. Got to admire them heros,
specially our indian armies. So keep it up guys!
Be cool and safe<3

By the way, let me introduce myself here:

I'm Sonu from Minneapolis, Minnesota(US)

Jay Hind!

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Welcome

Enjoy your stay here

A.V.

Welcome to the DFI community . Enjoy :D

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Sonu, Welcome, You will learn as you spend more time here, try to take part in all the discussions, voice your concerns or doubts and you will start to enjoy it all! God Speed.

Triton

Founding Member
Welcome aboard Mz_Swaraj; Enjoy your stay

Good Day & Namaste

Rage

DFI TEAM
Hey Sweetheart! >:D<

How you doin'? Good to see you finally here. :co:

You might take a few days getting the ropes on this forum, but you could start off with reading some of the material other members post and sharing your views on news developments and the same. In time you'll be writing your own and sharing it with the rest of the community at DFI online. A good way for beginners to contribute is through news articles/ op eds you come across that haven't been posted already (make sure you do a quick search through the forums to see if they have) and through pictures, videos, etc of the armed forces. You don't always have to be technical or military however- you could also contribute through pictures of India in the Incredible India thread thread or the Modern India thread. And we have a whole subforum called General Talk dedicated to everything from music to movies....to humour and sports. If you write poetry or short stories, etc, you could even start a thread for yourself on the lines of our brother Ahmedid's Sid's Corner where you can put all these in and share them with the rest of the community at DFI online. I'm sure the moderators wouldn't turn you down if you asked them to pin it too.

Alternatively you could also start a thread on Tibetan news and Indo-Tibetan relations, or a thread with pictures of Tibet and your own experiences of what Tibet's like. I'm sure, in time, and once we have more Tibetan members, our dedicated and progressive admin and mod team would consider a Tibet child board so we can broaden our horizons.

And don't hesitate to approach the great team of moderators and admins we have here if you ever encounter problems. They are always around and willing to help.

Take care and let me know if there's anything else you need jaan. Once again, a warm and heartfelt :welcome:

Rage :co:

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Welcome Mz_Swaraj. Good to have you here.

Waiting eagerly to get your perspective on various issues.

ShyAngel

Founding Member
Sonu, Welcome, You will learn as you spend more time here, try to take part in all the discussions, voice your concerns or doubts and you will start to enjoy it all! God Speed.
Got cha buddy!

ShyAngel

Founding Member
Hey Sweetheart! >:D<

How you doin'? Good to see you finally here. :co:

You might take a few days getting the ropes on this forum, but you could start off with reading some of the material other members post and sharing your views on news developments and the same. In time you'll be writing your own and sharing it with the rest of the community at DFI online. A good way for beginners to contribute is through news articles/ op eds you come across that haven't been posted already (make sure you do a quick search through the forums to see if they have) and through pictures, videos, etc of the armed forces. You don't always have to be technical or military however- you could also contribute through pictures of India in the Incredible India thread thread or the Modern India thread. And we have a whole subforum called General Talk dedicated to everything from music to movies....to humour and sports. If you write poetry or short stories, etc, you could even start a thread for yourself on the lines of our brother Ahmedid's Sid's Corner where you can put all these in and share them with the rest of the community at DFI online. I'm sure the moderators wouldn't turn you down if you asked them to pin it too.

Alternatively you could also start a thread on Tibetan news and Indo-Tibetan relations, or a thread with pictures of Tibet and your own experiences of what Tibet's like. I'm sure, in time, and once we have more Tibetan members, our dedicated and progressive admin and mod team would consider a Tibet child board so we can broaden our horizons.

And don't hesitate to approach the great team of moderators and admins we have here if you ever encounter problems. They are always around and willing to help.

Take care and let me know if there's anything else you need jaan. Once again, a warm and heartfelt :welcome:

Rage :co:
Hi Shera_Singh,
Thanks for your warm welcome dear! I'm sure I'll learn a lot about military, etc, etc, from this forum. About Tibet,its heaven on earth. I've never been there yet I know very well enough about this beautiful and mythical himalayan kingdom that once belong to our great great grandparents and all the Tibetan people of this generation all over the world. I think its a good idea to start some thread on Tibet and Indo_Tibetan relation; that can not be forget'n. If you want your borders to be safe you got to know your borders very well I must say! he he he I'll have to invite all my tibetan friends on this forum and it will be so much fun! he he And what you mean tibet child board? Fill me in with this one dear!

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Tashi Delek and Namaste
Welcome to DFI. :)

pyromaniac

Founding Member
Hi, nice to see another new face. Enjoy your stay and I will see you around the forums :)

shiv

hey you have used the quote takshe delek wrongly man....it is goodnight in tibetan and zdonkha....

by the way welcome to this great and upcoming forum...would really like to discuss around!!!