Taliban warns of 'disastrous days' ahead for Pakistan

BangersAndMash

Nov 17, 2013

Islamabad: Pakistani Taliban has warned that the next few days and weeks would be "disastrous" for the country as the banned outfit vowed to "teach" the government and its security agencies a lesson over the killing of its leader Hakimullah Mehsud in a US drone strike.

Claiming responsibility for yesterday's suicide attack, the Tehrik-e-Taliban said, "We started our campaign with a suicide attack on military officials in Bannu on Saturday. It was the first attack of a series we planned against the Pakistan government and its armed forces to avenge the killing of our Ameer Hakimullah Mehsud."

Read more at: http://www.firstpost.com/world/tali...-pakistan-1234855.html?utm_source=ref_article

drkrn

few days back @Blackwater said that sunni shia mutual attacks will be increasing at the year end(for a reason which i forgot).

does taliban means this???

Last edited by a moderator:

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
nice to see those swines killing each other ahhhh what a nice day :tea::hurray::hurray:

jmj_overlord

nothing to say......just waiting to see the fireworks.........only hope innocent civilians are massacred

kseeker

Retired
I hope you mean only hope innocent civilians are NOT massacred
arnabmit ↑
am sorry..........not massacred.........my mistake
Unfortunately, they are the ones who would suffer in the course of action.

It's the innocent civilians fate that, they had born in that cursed land. Even their ONE GOD is helpless and cannot save them from the butchers !

Last edited:

Vishwarupa

Country flag
For me worst for pakistan is its division, if Baluchistan, North-West Frontier Province & Sindhudesh are carved out of pakistan then it is worst or else just human bombs going off here & there does not make much of a difference to them.

They are kind of used to these terrorist attacks, Drones, rapes, slavery & beggary. So division of pakistan into 4 parts is the only scaring scenario for them & they cannot digest that.

Gentlemen please remember they are read to eat sand & grass for surviving so what more can you expect from them.

BangersAndMash

Pakistan security post targeted in raid

Two officers killed after suicide car bomber and Taliban fighters launch attack in North Waziristan area of Shawa.

At least two security personnel have been killed and seven others wounded after Pakistani Taliban fighters launched two separate attacks on security checkpoints in northwest Pakistan, officials say.

Pakistan security post targeted in raid - Central & South Asia - Al Jazeera English

:high5:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles