Taliban Takeover of Afghanistan 2021: Impact on India

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Muricans haven't learnt anything, old policy of pak appeasement continues.
=============
Stand up comedy live from DC…

“We have heard from our Pakistani counterparts that they too have an interest that the gains of the past 20 years not be squandered. And so there is quite a bit of alignment of interest when it comes to ”

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
They have deatroyed dharma, they are cursed for eternity comrade .
Let em rot .

They get stronger decade by decade because they are forever in a conquest mode, whether within or with other religions. From a perspective of conquest, what you think as negative is actually a positive. even during peace times, their preparations of the next conquest never stop.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
They get stronger decade by decade because they are forever in a conquest mode, whether within or with other religions. From a perspective of conquest, what you think as negative is actually a positive. even during peace times, their preparations of the next conquest never stop.
As if India is sitting idle, I do not think c.asia will ever get the advantage like horse archer again in this technological age that too India having nukes to deal with the nonsense.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
As if India is sitting idle, I do not think c.asia will ever get the advantage like horse archer again in this technological age that too India having nukes to deal with the nonsense.
See it in a larger context, you will see what i am trying to convey ..

JBH22

Hindu-Jew conspiracy. What we are seeing the foundation for nizaam e mustapha. A shariat compliant society, where equity is given top most priority. See they shoot and kill everyone without exception. Killing is good conflict resolution method in nizaam e mustapha :)
Those who claim chuslim have superior imaan, well it is time to make a model society where all kuffrs like us will convert and submit.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles