Taliban Takeover of Afghanistan 2021: Impact on India

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
In reality taliban is not an cohesive organisation but a coalition of pashtun warlords ,tribal chiefs, drug dealers....now they have got a piece of land with only few sources of revenue,now every tom dick and harry will try to capture whatever is left and kill eachother....peace is never coming in AFG
Hello Sir.

Please introduce yourself here

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Sort of pillow fight
Wrong! It was a fulltoo PUNCHING MATCH! Details coming out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haqqani beat a shit out of Baradar and rained PUNCHES on his face. :boxing: 👊 :boxing: 👊 Bullets rained and many killed. There is a reason why I said earlier that these Afgani rambos would pull each others hairs so let them have it. Wait as time passes by. IS-K already attacking Talibunnies, Panjshir still not captured even after non stop attacks and Pakis BANGED daily by TTP and Baloch Tag team WWE partners.

1632173332583.png

1632173350827.png

1632173674059.jpeg

Moroboshi

Dude. It's over. They will be confined a couple of pockets in Afghanistan like the northern alliance was 20 years back. Far from overthrowing anything in the near future.

And I am pretty sure that guy just pulled the casualty numbers from his ass. While I appreciate your hope that Taliban would be gone, It ain't happening son.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Dude. It's over. They will be confined a couple of pockets in Afghanistan like the northern alliance was 20 years back. Far from overthrowing anything in the near future.

And I am pretty sure that guy just pulled the casualty numbers from his ass. While I appreciate your hope that Taliban would be gone, It ain't happening son.
Resistance will surely gain the upper hand but it may take time.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Resistance will surely gain the upper hand but it may take time.

Unfortunately the odds are heavily stacked up against the NA. Principally the US has no desire to play a prominent role in that part of the World at the moment. In fact, it would be better for the US if Islamists of all colors set up shop in Afghanistan as the most immediate victim will be China, Russia next.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles