Taliban Takeover of Afghanistan 2021: Impact on India

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
These guys look pumped to me. they can easily take on talib. Paki Propaganda is more than real condition on ground i think.
It is not about how they look but these people are spend.. 20 years endless war there is no more gas left in the tank. They are surrendering just to see the end of this... Taliban is stubborn and can go for 100 years without a stop. Their consistency is legendary and the ANA knows this and honestly most locals deemed worthless to die in this never ending conflict. They just want peace majority of the civilians including these in ANA hence majority of them were either surrendering flat-out or fleeing to the neighbouring countries and leaving behind their weapons they are that much tired... It is like saying fuk this shit I am outta here with the intend to never return..

Taliban controls 85% of the country and majority of it is going to them willingly to end the war completely... This is what people value currently more than just fighting.. Few elites in the government are holding out and the thought to surrender has crossed also their minds.. Because all of them know the results and the persistance of Taliban is eternal. The best ofcourse of solution and peace is Taliban for the regular afghan and that is what Afghans will accept even tho if some disagree with it.. Hence surrendering to Taliban and just yesterday taliban walked into Kandahar without any resistance whatsoever or took the Wakhan corridor with only 4 fighters coming with a car..

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Taliban’s pro China statements and refusal to comment on condition of Uighur Muslims means they are not Taliban but Pakistanis. Probably I am repeating myself but this distinction or lack of it as has to be kept in mind.

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Taliban’s pro China statements and refusal to comment on condition of Uighur Muslims means they are not Taliban but Pakistanis. Probably I am repeating myself but this distinction or lack of it as has to be kept in mind.
Well ofcourse they are in line with Pakistan's policy and stance..

t 90s

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It is not about how they look but these people are spend.. 20 years endless war there is no more gas left in the tank. They are surrendering just to see the end of this... Taliban is stubborn and can go for 100 years without a stop. Their consistency is legendary and the ANA knows this and honestly most locals deemed worthless to die in this never ending conflict. They just want peace majority of the civilians including these in ANA hence majority of them were either surrendering flat-out or fleeing to the neighbouring countries and leaving behind their weapons they are that much tired... It is like saying fuk this shit I am outta here with the intend to never return..

Taliban controls 85% of the country and majority of it is going to them willingly to end the war completely... This is what people value currently more than just fighting.. Few elites in the government are holding out and the thought to surrender has crossed also their minds.. Because all of them know the results and the persistance of Taliban is eternal. The best ofcourse of solution and peace is Taliban for the regular afghan and that is what Afghans will accept even tho if some disagree with it.. Hence surrendering to Taliban and just yesterday taliban walked into Kandahar without any resistance whatsoever or took the Wakhan corridor with only 4 fighters coming with a car..
Yo desperately want talib back in Afghanistan don't you...you little napaki :)

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yo desperately want talib back in Afghanistan don't you...you little napaki :)
Lol.. The assumptions in this place is wild.. They are already in power and control 85% of the land. I Just know from military point of view that the afghan war has come to a conclusion there is really not much they can do.. This is the last chapter of the afghan saga.. The world media will just forget about this country in the next few months

Srinivas_K

Country flag
These guys look pumped to me. they can easily take on talib. Paki Propaganda is more than real condition on ground i think.
Afghanistan as a country can withstand Taliban. But it needs support from external powers.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Lol.. The assumptions in this place is wild.. They are already in power and control 85% of the land. I Just know from military point of view that the afghan war has come to a conclusion there is really not much they can do.. This is the last chapter of the afghan saga.. The world media will just forget about this country in the next few months
They occupied mostly rural areas which are out of reach to Afghan Govt.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Many cities are within their control not just rural.. But they haven't taken major cities such as Kabul yet
They cannot, they can only fill on the void left by ANA.

Taliban are incapable of taking cities and defending them.

it will take 2 weeks for them to take control of major cities and same 2 weeks to run and leave them when counter attack comes backed by external powers.

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
They cannot, they can only fill on the void left by ANA.

Taliban are incapable of taking cities and defending them.

it will take 2 weeks for them to take control of major cities and same 2 weeks to run and leave them when counter attack comes backed by external powers.
They can hold cities because it is build like a labyrinth and tactical suits them better.. When the major cities start to fall is over.. I predict all the other major cities will surrender except maybe Kabul will resist and not even sure on that to be honest but I know there is a geninue fatigue

Srinivas_K

Country flag
They can hold cities because it is build like a labyrinth and tactical suits them better.. When the major cities start to fall is over.. I predict all the other major cities will surrender except maybe Kabul will resist and not even sure on that to be honest but I know there is a geninue fatigue
The same Taliban ran away when the US offensive began to Pakistan.

Pakistan knows them they also occupied Swat valley and ran away when the offensive began.

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The same Taliban ran away when the US offensive began to Pakistan.

Pakistan knows them they also occupied Swat valley and ran away when the offensive began.
Taliban retreated into the mountains and began insurgency because they knew tactically they couldn't face the fire power of NATO.. And fought a guerrila war in the remaining years

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Taliban retreated into the mountains and began insurgency because they knew tactically they couldn't face the fire power of NATO..
The same thing happens if they target urban centre’s. This time NATO will provide air support to ANA.

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The same thing happens if they target urban centre’s.
What? How? They just walked into Kandahar yesterday.. Is that not an urban city.. There is no power that can defeat them inside Afghanistan.. Folks are tired and giving up left and right... ANA is not NATO

Srinivas_K

Country flag
What? How? They just walked into Kandahar yesterday.. Is that not an urban city.. There is no power that can defeat them inside Afghanistan.. Folks are tired and giving him left and right... ANA is not NATO
They are guerella force and not an organised military with war machinery. They can only do targeted attacks.

their strategy seems only to target rural areas and establish their rule.

there will be a stalemate soon.

Pakistan can also not do anything, because it was pinned down by economy, FATF and isolation.

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
They are guerella force and not an organised military with war machinery. They can only do targeted attacks.

their strategy seems only to target rural areas and establish their rule.

there will be a stalemate soon.
That is hopeful but good luck with that.. Taliban is much more armed this is not Taliban of 2001.. They have drones and all sorts of stuff.. This is a much stronger Taliban ANA's logistics is obsolote against Taliban

Srinivas_K

Country flag
That is hopeful but good luck with that.. Taliban is much more armed this is not Taliban of 2001.. They have drones and all sorts of stuff
Pakistan is not the same and Afghanistan neighbors are also not the same.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles