Taliban Takeover of Afghanistan 2021: Impact on India

JBH22

Hindu-Jew conspiracy. What we are seeing the foundation for nizaam e mustapha. A shariat compliant society, where equity is given top most priority. See they shoot and kill everyone without exception. Killing is good conflict resolution method in nizaam e mustapha :)
Those who claim chuslim have superior imaan, well it is time to make a model society where all kuffrs like us will convert and submit.

Neil David Dsouza

I was referring to op swift retort, like to apologise for my weak Angrezi.

They failed their PRIMARY responsibility, protecting sovereignty of land mass of India.
Buddy, for your kind information, PAF never Crossed the border. They remained inside their own Airspace and dropped guided munitions from Stand Off Ranges.

Also ,all the bombs dropped by Pakistan missed their Targets and this is a fact. I repeat once again, PAF never crossed the border. If they did,our jets would have engaged them and shot few of them down.

Swift retort was a complete Failure. Pakis failed their Objectives. Swift retort became Swift Retreat. Hope you got That.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
TTP wanna open political office in Gulf country.. just like their bada bhai Afghan Taliban..

Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan tells Pak govt it wants political office in 3rd country

ISI MASTERSTROKE ... ISI BE LIKE:

images - 2021-11-22T200124.674.jpeg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles