Taliban Takeover of Afghanistan 2021: Impact on India

Suhaldev

Country flag
Policy shift confirmed

we are concerned at the direction of events in Afghanistan..we must see a reduction in violence. Violence cannot be the solution for the situation in Afghanistan. Who governs Afghanistan has a legitimacy aspect which cannot and should not be ignored

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

WARREN SS

Country flag
Like I said these people are petty blackmailers with no depth but primitive survival tendencies to live few days or months. It is sad to see these people living such conflict ridden lives and have no long term vision for their nation. How a cult can destroy whole nation or a civilisation is worth looking at with contempt.

More or less is situation of Pakistan. However, Pakistani hide their cunningness wearing nice suits jackets and ties but when they open their mouths you can tell they are hollow, desperate, out of rationality and propriety.

When I watch Indian diplomacy in depth and see how we have been shaping our geopolical profile backed by very shopisticated policies on Economy and running of the union I see us not worrying about these violent cults and desperate blackmailers. Our approach is always to invest when they start behaving; wrap-up if they go barbarian.
Real support of the Taliban comes from Middle East so is there funding
That is were we have to tap ourselves

And I m still getting the feeling that CIA will not sit idle
While China will tap Afghanistan

Afghans are sell swords
They will turn against each other with right money 💰
Like during American invasions

INDIAFIRST

Country flag
off topic but i always had a query...how porki mismanaged the golden chance it had when taliban was ruling for 6 years in Afghanistan....

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
off topic but i always had a query...how porki mismanaged the golden chance it had when taliban was ruling for 6 years in Afghanistan....
What mismanaged , talibs have hatred for poonjaubis .
Plus remember that mujahedin and Taliban are different .
Taliban are Pathan's mostly while mujahedin which Soviet foighht were all Tajiks ,Pathan , hazara all of them.

INDIAFIRST

Country flag
What mismanaged , talibs have hatred for poonjaubis .
Plus remember that mujahedin and Taliban are different .
Taliban are Pathan's mostly while mujahedin which Soviet foighht were all Tajiks ,Pathan , hazara all of them.
so technically porki should be more worry than afghani people seeing the development in afghanistan :pound:

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

So can anyone elaborate why this much overlap? Was this Indo-Pak cease fire deal also part of it. Because overlap in 3 cities cannot be just co-incidental that too in such small time.

Matter of fact is in my small life I have never seen MEA thus active.
I second you here , more active than sushma swaraj ji too .

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
This is a war between Pakistan army and ANA. One has to see the alacrity in which Pakistan has moved in even when USA is still not fully moved out.

Pakistan harboured them all those years even fought with them at times for this day.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles