Taliban Takeover of Afghanistan 2021: Impact on India

Jimih

Country flag
i'm just saying in terms of how much damage is being done and who is creating more refugees, it's hard to say.
Fertility rate down in EU nations, More aged population, Rampant abortions.

So throw some refugees to re-populate and save it from collapsing by creating artificial wars.

Global Elites were always been foresighted.

another_armchair

Country flag
In fairness, it's hard to say who is more responsible, Russia + Assad or US helping free Syrian army.
There was no Russia in Somalia, Egypt, Libya or most part of Africa under US/EU influence in the recent past.

The Syria war started with Americunts+EU trying to 'liberate' a part of South Syria to ensure unhindered supply of gas to EU because whimsical Chutin had a habit of turning off the gas valves at the peak of winter freezing scrotums in Europe.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Fertility rate down in EU nations, More aged population, Rampant abortions.

So throw some refugees to re-populate and save it from collapsing by creating artificial wars.

Global Elites were always been foresighted.
Talking about refugees
This is a little more than two years old video
I don't know if this relates to this thread
Apparently the Afghan student said something inflammatory
Fight happened between indian and Afghan students
I'm guessing the inflammatory remarks might have been on India, in reply Indian students might have pointed out that his own afghanland is a war torn shithole (guessing because halfway through you can hear students chanting Vande Mataram and Indiaaaaa..........India)

It is noteworthy that Sharda University has students coming from all over the country and outside the country, starting from Syria i.e middle eastern countries to several EU countries

AFG students were probably studying on a scholarship

Ending remark
I honestly don't know what the fuss is about, shit hundred times more intense than this goes down in Calicut University colleges in Kerala
:megusta: :megusta: :megusta: :megusta: :fyeah:
I have broken a Leg that way

:hat::hat::hat::hat::hat::hat::hat::hat:

Jimih

Country flag
Ending remark
I honestly don't know what the fuss is about, shit hundred times more intense than this goes down in Calicut University colleges in Kerala
:megusta: :megusta: :megusta: :megusta: :fyeah:
I have broken a Leg that way

:hat::hat::hat::hat::hat::hat::hat::hat:
Take care of yourself Mate. Dont pick a fight unless you are sure of winning it. Its sometimes better to run away.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Take care of yourself Mate. Dont pick a fight unless you are sure of winning it. Its sometimes better to run away.
I don't do college politics
But sometimes it is indeed fun watching people go ape shit over some subsidiary of the same political party

Spitfire9

Country flag
The EU is utterly dependent on US security guarantees. Now, they are not sure whether the US will stay and fight or throw Eastern Europe under the bus, if things get too hot, by executing a cut and run ..
Yup. I imagine that the confidence in America of NATO members is severely shaken. Might come back. Might not.

Spitfire9

Country flag
Yeah well, maybe sad for you, I understand why every Western country is eager to wash off their involvement in Afghanistan, just like they have done with any similar actions in the past. Perhaps because their history shames them?
Wash off their involvement? What are you talking about?

Roshan

Country flag
Folks, at this point, the situation still hasn't stabilized in Afghanistan. Do remember that the Paktia and Helmandi factions of the Taliban are still engaged in bitter rivalries and had set their differences aside for the sole purpose of driving foreign forces out. Without an external enemy to bind them together, Pashtuns have historically fought along tribal/factional lines. Whether the Taliban itself will remain together is yet to be seen. Guys like Ahmed Shah Massoud, Ata Muhammad Noor and Ismail Khan fought against the Soviets and led the fall of Kabul in the 90's, but later switched sides and formed the Northern Alliance when they felt they weren't getting a fair deal. Again, still too early to comment on anything.

Another interesting thing to be noticed is the lack of war crimes by the Talibs this time around. In the 90's, massacres and summary executions were the norm, but there is a weird scenario here where none of those have happened(yet). Possibly due to gaining international legitimacy, as was said by Shri Jaishankar a month-odd back.

TTP and AQIS fighters have also been released from Bagram, and the TTP has given a call for an independent "Pashtun" country in Khyber Pakthunkhwa. Add to this that ETIM fighters, Chechens and Uzbeks are also being freed up as Afghanistan falls. One wonders where they will go next....

I don't think anyone should remain under the delusion that the Talibs have changed. This act being put up right now is just a facade, as their fundamental ideological mindset still hasn't changed. Case in point:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjo...t-just-to-afghanistan-but-all-over-the-world/

Other things that have been happening under the radar, are the facts that Ghani was turned away from Tajikistan(?). For a country which vehemently fought against the Talibs in the 90's and supported the Northern Alliance, this is an interesting turn. Wonder whether this rather big decision was made in Tajikistan or elsewhere in Moscow.

The ramifications of this on the TTP are to be seen, but based on what we can glean from the reactions of the inbreds across the border, they are seen as scared shitless, thinking of what happens once the Talib govt stablizes, the TTP reorganizes, and the refugees begin to pour in. The Paki reaction till now, has been one of differentiating a "good" and "bad" Talib, whatever that means, along with the Paki military being put on a state of alert, hardly anything to do when your supposed buddies have just come to power.

Also, highly recommend everyone read this thread,

On the future of India-Pak ties, a lot of y'all have been saying that the LoC ceasefire was a Paki move to consolidate their Western Front. While this maybe true, it has also allowed the Indian Army to divert significant resources to the Chinese border, and may have been a deal, with the Americans giving the Pakis a quiet LoC, in exchange for allowing US Forces to get out of Afg., with India getting US support against the Chinese in return.

Expect a spike in attacks in Kashmir from now. While it will definitely not be as bad as the 90's, there will be a spike in attacks, and couple this with a pretty strong govt. in the Centre, there will be retaliation against Pak, with there also being the possibility of escalation reaching greater heights, quite possibly to a situation like Kargil again.
Trying to read and catch up in this thread but it is this thread that jumps out at me. People are saying this is a victory for Pakistan while they were also saying up until now that they will use the Americans as leverage against us so that no punitive action would be taken against them. Without even going into the nitty gritty of 'good' and 'bad' Taliban ie TTP how is this still being spun as a victory for them? Other than chest beating about roohani taakat i don't really see it tbh.

indian_blues

Country flag
Let’s not paint a sad picture for afghanistan, they were living a fake artificial life under white skin. They are back to their normal life. Any change has to come within if not it won’t sustain. Can you fuckin believe 20 years of cosmetically civilising Islamic people fell in 11 days JUST 11 DAYS. Their problem is in their belief system, they are bound to fail. Use them if you need else leave them alone but never try to change them you will make fool out of yourself. So be happy for afghans.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Using Afghanistan as an excuse what are the chances, Kamala aunty will become the president in not so distant future? the old man served his purpose will take all the heat.
it's only matter of time, some interviewer will ask him which year this is and the old man will answer 2002.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles