Taliban Takeover of Afghanistan 2021: Impact on India

Jimih

Country flag
Hate to say this but there has not been any violence/systematic prosecution yet in kabul like westbengal ... Their rule might be based on sharia which ll have consequences . But no prosecution as of now as per open source infos .. .
Did you see the crowd in Kandahar cricket stadium yesterday?

What were they for?

Rudra7678

Country flag
India closed 2 out of 4 consulates in Afghanistan. Recalling all staffs including ITBP jawans posted there. May be USA pressure after Pakistani demand for Taliban peace deal. Do we have clear Afghan policy???
I hope our ITBP personnel are back. Heard a few days ago that they repulsed a Taliban attack on Salma Dam? do we have more information on this incident?

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
I hope our ITBP personnel are back. Heard a few days ago that they repulsed a Taliban attack on Salma Dam? do we have more information on this incident?
Salma Dam attack was repulsed by Afghan National Police
But yes, ITBP has been hit by Taliban in the past atleast in two seperate instances in the last 2-3 years

Kumata

Country flag
unlike in western movies and TV shows, it’s the men who take risks. They find a safe place, settle down, and then bring family over.

Only rich people can afford taking whole family at the same time.
Troll alert nibba...

Jimih

Country flag
Not a single Afghan woman or child seen fleeing. Afghans are even big looser. How can someone leave their children and women and flee. Cowards.
Not everyone who is/was trying to get away from Kabul airport was because of the fear of Taliban.

There were many without visa/passport and even luggage, who were simply using this chaos to get away to some western country under the guise of refugee.

Knowitall

China and Pakistan's reaction was on expected lines. What caught MEA and the govt by surprise was the Russian betrayal.

Gyaan aur philosophy jhadne se kuch nahi hoga. Instead of acting all high and mighty he must answer what exactly led to such a downfall in our ties that Russia simply rejected our very presence in all the meets.

Taking pride in a blunder in typical babu sense. Some things never change.

Now that US has finally left Afghanistan just how many regional players are still aligned with us and actively working with us?

What should have been a Indian outreach into CA and Russia was rather turned into a piggyback ride on the back of US based on the naive belief that US would not leave afghanistan.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
eh!! isn't music, dance, etc haram?
Not necessarily
I have been to a quran recitation competition in Kerala
The verses are sometimes set to tunes, I wouldn't lie some of them were quite enjoyable

I assume only the infidel-produced music is Haram

Global Defence

New threads

Articles