Tajikistan gives land to China

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
maybe.....if Average income of common Tibetans were 10 times more than people in Arunachal Pradesh so called,nobody know what would happen
Ur right Per capita income in Tibet may be 10 times more than Arunachal pradesh citizen :thumb:

But u should accept ur army has massared many in Tibet & the separist riot is still on in Tibet

That is not the case in Poor Arunachal pradesh :lol:

badguy2000

Respected Member
maybe.....if Average income of common Tibetans were 10 times more than people in Arunachal Pradesh so called,nobody know what would happen

BYW

When Common mainland CHinese earned only 1/10 -1/20 of Taiwanwese 20 years ago,CCP were hated by much more common CHinese....
and that was why Tian'anmen Squre incident broke out in 1989....

If your country were always sooo poor and your people always earned 1/10 or 1/20 of other countries.......then your county would be beated without a bullet fired.

that was why Soviet collapsed...that was also why Tian'anmen Inccident broke out in 1989.....

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Let's try to be "objective".

During Czarist Russia era there was a border treaty btwn Russia Empire and Qing Dynasty by which 1/3 of today's Tajik was China's. But later Russia expanded eastward and annexed more. What happens now is a compromise - China gave up most of the claim based on Czar-Qing Treaty.

Both may say they suffer a "loss". But the upside of such a settlement ALL central Asian STANs and China can move ahead with no more "historical baggage" from now on.
Under the British empire parts of China where part of the British Empire so if the British ask back your supposed to give it? What logic is this based on? So under Maurya Afganistan was part of India or under Cholas Indo-China was part of India so if we base on that we to must ask?

satish007

So do u think one day Arunachal pradesh will be merged to China?
Mexico wants to join US and US say sorry.
evem UK want to join US now.
who knows.
but most important and critical thing is India China bhai bhai.

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
Mexico wants to join US and US say sorry.
evem UK want to join US now.
who knows.
but most important and critical thing is India China bhai bhai.
India China can never be bhai bhai , china is bitter rivals than Pak that is ground reality only a brainless fool like nehru can say Bhai Bhai dialogue & get royally whipped in 1962 because of hi incompetancy:lol:

amoy

Under the British empire parts of China where part of the British Empire so if the British ask back your supposed to give it? What logic is this based on? So under Maurya Afganistan was part of India or under Cholas Indo-China was part of India so if we base on that we to must ask?
The treaty btwn Czar Russia and Qing Dynasty was made only 1.5 centuries ago which defined most part of Tajikistan today was China's. No subsequent treaties overriding this demarcation.

I never learned anything Maruya or Cholas - were they names of UFO?

U tried to imply India was a legatee of British Empire. Is it for real?

Anyway that border issue was resolved amicably and pragmatically btwn Tajik and China. This is what shall be highlighted.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
The treaty btwn Czar Russia and Qing Dynasty was made only 1.5 centuries ago which defined most part of Tajikistan today was China's. No subsequent treaties overriding this demarcation.

I never learned anything Maruya or Cholas - were they names of UFO?

U tried to imply India was a legatee of British Empire. Is it for real?

Anyway that border issue was resolved amicably and pragmatically btwn Tajik and China. This is what shall be highlighted.

Treaty with by gone empires is worth nothing more than Trash.

You never learned much about anything anyway thats why your a troll.

Your claim of AP in India is pretty much bull shit, so i dont see how this would be any more legitimate.

satish007

Treaty with by gone empires is worth nothing more than Trash.

You never learned much about anything anyway thats why your a troll.

Your claim of AP in India is pretty much bull shit, so i dont see how this would be any more legitimate.
Even buddha angry, Amoy must hurt buddha too much.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What's wrong with some Chinese members here!South Tibet,every inch of it is China's and we are gonna take it back,that's not negotiable,you are not here talking about giving up 90% of it and sound like you are representing China or Chinese people.99% of Chinese people if not all will never accept anything short of the whole South Tibet and I m not exaggerating here.so stopping behaving like a traitor to our nation here.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
And if CCP abandons its decades long claim over South Tibet,it will automatically lose its legitimacy of ruling China and will be under firece attack and eventually be toppled by the Chinese people.Do you guys think that the government will risk losing its ruling power by making a compromise with India?a pipedream.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Don't forget the power of Weibo,nationalisn is almost out of control in China and no leaders dare to risk being blamed as a traitor or new 李鸿章.accepting McMahon Line amounts to saying that PLA soldiers died in 1962 were aggessors instead of defenders of the nation.remember nationwide anti Japan demonstration?that's just for a small island,think about the size fo South Tibet,if government backs off even a little bit,those demonstrations could easily be diverted against the government due to the wide spread of discontent of social woes,and it can bring down the CCP rule in China,that' the least that the government wants to see,so any compromise is totally out of the question.

satish007

Don't forget the power of Weibo,nationalisn is almost out of control in China and no leaders dare to risk [/IMG]
look at what you post, donate 10000 RMB?, 10000 RMB is nothing,
10000RMB and you can enjoy your life, playing game, drinking breast milk, watching war before TV at home, and then other people will sacrifice and do the job for you?
why you just donate your life to protect the South Tibet.
you just skip Xi's comments! who you are, another none chinese chinese live abroad or an internet fan boy with heavey Beijing cough?
look at that.
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/china/46417-world-has-enough-space-china-india-example.html

@xizhimen, just like you id, you try to misdirect chinese into xizhimen and let them get lose in close loop of Xizhimen.

if you have not any contribution, just shut up.Bewakoof choothiya.

Last edited by a moderator:

GromHellscream

Land disputes with Japan and with India are totally different things in both concepts and operational manners. :crusin2:

The fomer one is the test stone of Chinese influence vs US influence in West Pacific Ocean.

The later one is just a history problem produced from air by British guys.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What the hell are you guys talking about,let's go to major Chinese forum and see what you 'll get by your betrayal remarks,you'll overwhelmed by spits and get human flesh searched.I dare you.Weibo can blow everything out of the proportion and if you claim that you dont know that,then you are not a Chinese.China can be a much better place getting rid of those cowards or traitors like you guys here.but luckily our government is on the side of the majority and you guys be looked down upon by all Chinese people.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
这块9万平方公里的土地面积相当于三个台湾、六个北京或者十个引发英阿战争的马尔维纳斯群岛,是中国最大的一块存在争议的领土。这里地势平坦,气候良好,中国官方媒体曾经引用专家的话称这块区域"森林和水利资源很丰富,森林资源占到了西藏的40%"ã€‚位于这一地区的达旺,是六世达赖仓央嘉措的故乡,一位研究者对记者说:"1962年中印战争的时候,西藏老百姓非常踊跃地支持解放军。"åœ¨ä¸­å›½ï¼Œéº¦å…‹é©¬æ´ªçº¿ä½œä¸ºå¸å›½ä¸»ä¹‰ä¾µåŽçš„象征,一直是历史教育的一部分。
Chinese people and govnerment will never accept British McMahon Line,that's like accepting the legitimacy of eight foreign powers invasion of China.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

if a war breaks out it would be fought on two fronts,Pakistan also can support China with logistics,so attacking from the west will be the major blow.New Delhi itself is so close to the border and will be put under direct threat from China and Pakistan.the East part China will manage to cut off the chicken's neck and seperate NE from the rest of India.

satish007

What the hell are you guys talking about,let's go to major Chinese forum and see what you 'll get by your betrayal remarks,you'll overwhelmed by spits and get human flesh searched.I dare you.Weibo can blow everything out of the proportion and if you claim that you dont know that,then you are not a Chinese.China can be a much better place getting rid of those cowards or traitors like you guys here.but luckily our government is on the side of the majority and you guys be looked down upon by all Chinese people.
sorry, xizhimen, I lost my temper. you have a point. Almost all forums are a internet fan boy's paradise, but fortunately, the CCP Top bosses have waaay longer view , they are making friends with manmohan.
This is Indian forum, please feel comfortable shit at any thread, they like it because that's their favourite smell.
I like kissing Indian's fat stinky asses, and they usually feel uncomfortable and say sorry, stop supporting Pakistan, and then we probably will consider to let asses close to Chinese mouth. how weird I am.

seriously. Indian and Chinese should bhai bhai, the world have enough space for Indian and China common development, don't bite each other caused by British.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
if you have not any contribution, just shut up.Bewakoof choothiya.
LOL, I love these Hindi words you keep introducing into your comments. :D

I wish I could use the same words, but the mods will delete my comments if I do that. :((

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles