Taiwan parliamentary delegation visits India, China sees red

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Wow India doing what Trump didn't have the balls to do. This makes me really really happy.
Murica lost its spine long time ago............
He made a lot of blabbering but did no crap...

I feel a India vs China cold war is just 10-20 years far....
We must prepare ourselves for such situation.
We must have great relations with Japan,t Taiwan,s outh Korea,a Australia,m Mongolia,i Indonesia,s Singapore,m Malaysia and Vietnam...

If China can use Pakistan as it's proxy against India then we should not hesitate from selling arms to smaller countries neighbouring China.

Arm Vietnam with brahmos and akash sam systems.
Sell them frigates and some other military stuff

busesaway

Trump has some good foriegn policy options for India:
  • A strong show of force in the Middle East, including restrictions on migrations from predominantly Anti-India countries (including hopefully Pakistan), and keeping up patrols of the Arabian Sea.
  • A strong show of force in the South China Sea and a countermeasure against North Korea.
But what does China have that it can restrict from India? Relations between the two countries are already abysmal. It needs to court the attention of India rather than trying to support India's enemies.

kunal1123

Country flag
if india had backed trump that would be india following trump and it would be trump win ,

after that trump and usa would had done the same , that is backed out from it and india would had taken the chinese brunt looking like fool ,

but instead modi govt. waited and watch and after trumps retreat , they gonna ahead with it ,
now either trump administration follow india or no credit to them .
my point is not India backed,but my point is what trump had not done. see after talk with Taiwanese and after china outrage it must not said "no one china policy" but have waited and let the outrage to settle down so now it can have that . and i agree now trump have another change to tickle china where china not like, but must follow smartly......

Bahamut

Relations between the two countries are already abysmal. It needs to court the attention of India rather than trying to support India's enemies
Our relationship has been like this for last few years, business as usual type. Our relationship will increase only if China stop needless sucking to Pakistan.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
India should engage all like minded countries like US and every nation who has trade loss with China to boycott Chinese products. This will definitely rattle the lizard as the whole economy of China is dependent on exports. No export no money and crashed economy will put lizard back in hole.

I fully support US Armed forces using our land, conduct exercises keeping China in mind depending on US give critical TOT to India and to help target and assassinate Jihadi sitting in Porkistan.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
I fully support US Armed forces using our land, conduct exercises keeping China in mind depending on US give critical TOT to India and to help target and assassinate Jihadi sitting in Porkistan.
But that would be like selling our sovereignty
I ask do for a damn large scale military exercise ranging from middle east to south china sea including USA,INDIA,JAPAN,THAILAND,VIETNAM,AUSTRALIA,INDONESIA,SOUTH KOREA AND TAIWAN.........

That should shiver china and its allies

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Trump has some good foriegn policy options for India:
  • A strong show of force in the Middle East, including restrictions on migrations from predominantly Anti-India countries (including hopefully Pakistan), and keeping up patrols of the Arabian Sea.
  • A strong show of force in the South China Sea and a countermeasure against North Korea.
But what does China have that it can restrict from India? Relations between the two countries are already abysmal. It needs to court the attention of India rather than trying to support India's enemies.
None of what you mentioned benefits India in anyway. ISPR just posted about a phone call with the Secretary of Defense in the US, seems to be business as usual with Pakistan.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
But that would be like selling our sovereignty
I ask do for a damn large scale military exercise ranging from middle east to south china sea including USA,INDIA,JAPAN,THAILAND,VIETNAM,AUSTRALIA,INDONESIA,SOUTH KOREA AND TAIWAN.........

That should shiver china and its allies
Yep it's a very dangerous game to play with uncle Sam. Once they arrive, they never leave and keep expanding the sphere of their influence. That's how India got colonized by the East India Company.

Horushmar.

Murica lost its spine long time ago............
He made a lot of blabbering but did no crap...

I feel a India vs China cold war is just 10-20 years far....
We must prepare ourselves for such situation.
We must have great relations with Japan,t Taiwan,s outh Korea,a Australia,m Mongolia,i Indonesia,s Singapore,m Malaysia and Vietnam...

If China can use Pakistan as it's proxy against India then we should not hesitate from selling arms to smaller countries neighbouring China.

Arm Vietnam with brahmos and akash sam systems.
Sell them frigates and some other military stuff
I don't know, after 20 yrs china India and china would be global economic players so they prob won't risk war.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Yep it's a very dangerous game to play with uncle Sam. Once they arrive, they never leave and keep expanding the sphere of their influence. That's how India got colonized by the East India Company.
Merica is a double edged sword.........
They are amazing friends with uk but America controls uk foreign policy and everything........

We and our decision makers must realize that we have hell lot of potential,we can be what no other country is if we put things in place,we should no matter what never sell our land.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
I don't know, after 20 yrs china India and china would be global economic players so they prob won't risk war.
But they will use proxy....
remember soviet union used abu nidal,red army faction and libya as its expendable assets against the west.
Thats what china will do

You are from north east.
I wont be shocked if china has a big role to play in north eastern insurgency

Horushmar.

But they will use proxy....
remember soviet union used abu nidal,red army faction and libya as its expendable assets against the west.
Thats what china will do

You are from north east.
I wont be shocked if china has a big role to play in north eastern insurgency
Well you're right, although I doubt their govt directly aids the insurgents; weapons are easily bought from smugglers.(Most are better than OFB civilian arms:biggrin2:)

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Well you're right, although I doubt their govt directly aids the insurgents; weapons are easily bought from smugglers.(Most are better than OFB civilian arms:biggrin2:)
Directly or proxy, effect is same for India: Instability and uncertainity.

CCP is involved in the narco-trafficking industry in the Burma-Thailand area, this money it then uses to fund insurgency and other black ops.

This is similar to the US using drug money from MEX and AFG to fund its black ops through its various arms. (black budgets)
The opium production in AFG skyrocketed fro almost zero, after the US invasion of AFG, and it is still running well.

There are certain areas in Burma which are essentially controlled by people owing allegiance to the CCP (they use yuan in their area and follow chinese time zone wtf) Narco trafficking is high there.

Interestingly both the US and PRC preach high and mighty about war on drugs and all that. (PRC has death penalty for narcotrafficking.)

Horushmar.

Directly or proxy, effect is same for India: Instability and uncertainity.

CCP is involved in the narco-trafficking industry in the Burma-Thailand area, this money it then uses to fund insurgency and other black ops.

This is similar to the US using drug money from MEX and AFG to fund its black ops through its various arms. (black budgets)
The opium production in AFG skyrocketed fro almost zero, after the US invasion of AFG, and it is still running well.

There are certain areas in Burma which are essentially controlled by people owing allegiance to the CCP (they use yuan in their area and follow chinese time zone wtf) Narco trafficking is high there.

Interestingly both the US and PRC preach high and mighty about war on drugs and all that. (PRC has death penalty for narcotrafficking.)
Well I thought things would be different now.Anyway from what I've read from former mizo insurgents,
the chinese supplied them weapons(G3s they claim) and helped them financially(at least the higher ups)

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
You mean the US will give its bread-winning industrial tech to tackle our problems in our neighborhood.
Well, it's a long shot, but who knows, right?

To tackle China, the right place is East Asian waters, and keys are JPN, SOKO, removal of buffer NOKO, PHP (already seems lost) and VNM. The first orange president trump doesn't seem to care about these and seems to 've abandoned these?
IND and RUS (if it can get its head out of chini ass) can help, but secondary.

Lets wait and watch though.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles