Syria Staged Bombings: VIDEO

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Activists accused the government of trying to stage scenes for national TV from yesterday's explosion site in Damascus' Midan neighbourhood, after Syrian TV aired "unedited" footage by "mistake".

The first video below, aired on Syrian TV, shows what seems to be an injured man on the floor standing up just before the end of the shoot.

The second video shows what activists alleged, a reporter placing "bags of vegetables" in the street to give the impression that some of the victims were people shopping in the nearby market.

The third video, also taken from national TV, shows a person putting police shields in one of the damaged vans to portray that the victims in the vehicle were from the police force, according to activists.

Last edited by a moderator:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
That guy Assad cannot be understimated. He's actually more media/PR savvy than the Gaddafi's...

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Assad must stay in power.

The other side is full of saudi funded wahabis.

Reactions: KS

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Assad the butcher has to go. The other side will be more pro-West than this regime.

pmaitra

Assad the butcher has to go. The other side will be more pro-West than this regime.
That's exactly what the US though when they inundated Osama and his fellow Mujahideen with weapons and funds during the Soviet-Mujahideen War. Two big deficiencies in Western thinking is that (1) they think too much for short term benefits and (2) they never learn from their stupidity!

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Sorry, but one failure out of a long line of success does not justify scrapping the whole system. If we want global stability we need a world filled with democracy.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
No i dont want wahabi nutjobs.

Its quite clear the west doesn't give two shits about democracy or freedom because why would you ally yourself with saudi arabia which has a feudal monarchy and no rights to its citizens. And not to mention its $$$ somehow reaches the pockets of terrorists.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Assad must stay in power.

The other side is full of saudi funded wahabis.
One of the rare times I agree with you.

Assad along with Saddam used to be the biggest supporters of India in Arab league. Now with Saddam gone, India should side with Assad.

We dont want yet another country with salafi weirdos in power.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
One of the rare times I agree with you.

Assad along with Saddam used to be the biggest supporters of India in Arab league. Now with Saddam gone, India should side with Assad.

We dont want yet another country with salafi weirdos in power.
After sanctions were put on India after nuclear test in the 90's syria was one of the few countries in ME to ignore it and keep the trade going. All other western lackeys were all to pleased to follow the masters lead regarding sanctions.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Anyway, he is still predicting that UK will soon become a 3rd World country ... :lol:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
No need to quote. You're opinions on the matter are well understood.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I get the impression that you have no clue about what is happening in Syria. You are, however, entitled to your opinion.
You seem to be too liberal with the "clue" thing. Maybe its time for you to look for a replacement term. Let's just say I know enough of the matters that I post comments on... But I won't pursue this line of conversation any longer. It always brings out the classless part of me. Peace!

pmaitra

You seem to be too liberal with the "clue" thing. Maybe its time for you to look for a replacement term. Let's just say I know enough of the matters that I post comments on... But I won't pursue this line of conversation any longer. It always brings out the classless part of me. Peace!
Don't take this personally, but I definitely find your blind support for anything Western (and trolling) rather annoying. Furthermore, they are often factually incorrect just for the sake of being pro-Western. Your comments on Mil-26 helicopter, on the geographical location of the USSR, and many more ... but let's not go there.

Anyways, I just wanted to return the favour by annoying you a bit in return.

I still like you because you have a clean tongue. We can be friendly rivals, man to man.

:thumb:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles