Sweden: Migrants commit 5 rapes and 40 sexual assaults at Music festival

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Sweden: Migrants commit 5 rapes and 40 sexual assaults at Music festivals

Police in Sweden are investigating five reported rapes and nearly forty instances of groping at two music festivals over the weekend. “Foreign young men“ were blamed by police for the attacks at one of the festivals and at least two unaccompanied migrant youths were under arrest.

Police recorded five reports of rapes and 12 of sexual molestation at Bravalla, Sweden's biggest music festival, and 35 reports of sexual molestation at Putte i Parken, a free festival in Karlstad, where the youngest victim was just twelve years old.

British band Mumford and Sons, who played this year's festival, said it would not return until they receive 'assurances' from organisers about the safety of fans.

Two of the seven young men suspected of mounting a campaign of aggressive groping at the second festival were unaccompanied refugee youth, reportedly living at a nearby accommodation centre.Police are looking for a man who speaks “flawless Swedish” in connection with one of the five rapes at the first festival.

“The descriptions [of perpetrators] are diverse, with the one common denominator being that these are all young men,” police at the first festival reported on Sunday night.

The fresh reports of sex attacks involving young asylum seekers at Swedish music festivals triggered an angry response from activists, politicians and performers.

Pop singer Zara Larsson, known in the UK for her hit single with the rapper Tinie Tempa, said the perpetrators of the attack at Bravalla, where she performed, “deserved to burn in hell”. “Damn you people who shamelessly rape a girl in public,” she wrote on Twitter. “Damn you guys who make girls to feel unsafe when they go to the festival. I hate guys. Hate hate hate.”

The country pop singer Pernilla Andersson, who performed at Putte i Parken, called for the authorities to “fight hard” against those responsible. “For an artist to go up on stage thinking that there might be a girl out there being molested or raped during the concert is just totally crazy,” she wrote in the Expressen newspaper on Monday.

An anonymous 15-year-old girl told Expressen newspaper that no fewer than five of her six friends had been sexually molested by “foreign youths” during the Karlstad event.A man had come up behind her and started grinding against her, she said. A young man had groped one of her friends through her jeans.

Alexandra Larsson, 17, told MailOnline that she had not seen exactly who had assaulted her at Putte i Parken.

She stressed, however, that that the group of 18-19 year old boys standing behind her were “not from a Swedish background”.

“They were probably immigrants. I hate to say it. But it is the truth,” she said.

In January the Swedish police and media were accused of covering up a spate of sexual offences involving young migrants at We Are Sthlm, a free summer youth festival in Stockholm.

The scandal broke after the New Year’s Eve sexual assaults in Cologne, Germany.

Mumford and Sons
on Tuesday
We're appalled to hear what happened at the Bravalla Festival last weekend. Festivals are a celebration of music and people, a place to let go and feel safe doing so. We're gutted by these hideous reports.

We won't play at this festival again until we've had assurances from the police and organisers that they're doing something to combat what appears to be a disgustingly high rate of reported sexual violence.
========================================================================================
So here you go again... poor Pussy Europeans are even afraid to call it was Migrant Muslims from a nearby Asylum location. :dude:

No wonder Sweden is #1 Rape capital of the West. 75% of the crime done in Sweden are by Muslims immigrants.The fruits of cultural enrichment is showing off.

@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @Bharat Ek Khoj @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @HariPrasad-1 @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
yeah heard about it few days back .. you know it's really getting uneasy

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
yeah heard about it few days back .. you know it's really getting uneasy
I got it from TOI newspaper today or else I might have missed it.

Joo should have posted it. :dude:

Below comments are very interesting from different source, specially the last comment in red. :dude:

40 Reports of Rape and Groping at Swedish Music Festival
My daughter was a month old on Monday. Having a baby girl changes your perspective. I read these articles and imagine my baby in that situation and I shudder to think of what I’m capable of if someone were to hurt that little girl. I can’t even imagine what it has taken to cow these descendants of the Vikings to the point that they take the violation of their daughters without batting an eyelash.
So all the police will say is they were foreign young men. As usual thats code for Muslims but we dare not say that now can we.
As for the story, white culture has been beaten almost to death by political correctness. There are two choices: stand and fight in self-defense; or crawl into a hole and die.
Written on wall in urinal in Syria: for a good time, go to Sweden.
“Police tried to take action by passing out anti-groping campaign bracelets to raise awareness”
And this time they really mean it!!
ISIS is correct in stating that European women will wear the veil and Europe will do nothing to stop it. If you still think this mass exodus of men from the middle east to Europe is coincidence or just some poor people looking for a better life, you’re gravely mistaken.

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
And whoever said migrants are lazy bums.
These are hardworking people, mind you. :lol:

They like Indian rape stories? Now they can write their own rape stories :yey:

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
And whoever said migrants are lazy bums.
These are hardworking people, mind you. :lol:

They like Indian rape stories? Now they can write their own rape stories :yey:
Rapist country like us don't have the right to criticize all pious and great europe.
Shitters and rapist racists are the one who are bane to the world. Mostly Indian menace.

Guess you reap what you sow. I can't wait for the day when we rub it in their face.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
I can’t even imagine what it has taken to cow these descendants of the Vikings to the point that they take the violation of their daughters without batting an eyelash.
this word shouldn't be used to describe pusillanimity. few days back I saw a CCTV footage of a cow that charged and dragged on the floor 2 men who were stabbing a woman, while bystanders were, well, 'bystanding'.

instead, 'euro' or 'sickular' would be apt terms to use.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Migrates are just addition to it, Sweden already has higher ratio of rapes.
Feminist Left Party politician Barbro Sörman says it’s ‘worse’ when Swedish men rape women than when immigrants do it. This is coming from a "woman". :dude:

What happens when you give free hands to FemiNazis who are ok if Refugees rape women but have issues if Swedish men do since it's gender inequaltiy. :wtfcat:

No wonder that Feminism has DESTROYED EU and womanhood, we all know how much Merkel Habibi loves Refugees.

Swedish politician: Migrant rape isn’t as bad

Swedish Politician Says It's "Worse" When Swedish Men Rape Women Compared To When Immigrants Do

Swedish Left Party politician Barbro Sorman, who represents a district of the capital Stockholm, said on Twitter that it is "worse" when Swedish men rape women compared to when immigrants rape women because of cultural differences according to Breitbart.

"The Swedish men who rape do it despite the growing gender equality. They make an active choice. It's worse, Imo." Sorman tweeted, prior to deleting the Twitter account entirely.

When contacted by Sweden's Free Times, Sorman initially continued to defend the argument, however walked the argument back when pressed.

As Breitbart explains When contacted by Sweden’s Free Times, Mrs. Sörman continued to defend this line of argument: “Take a picture of Sweden as an equal society, where all are nurtured in equality. Then you can say that if you are brought up in it, you make an active choice to not be equal, rather than if you are brought up in a society that is not equal”, she said.

When pressed later, she backed tracked. She said the Tweets were “clumsily expressed”, adding: “I’m not saying it’s worse, of course not!”

The comments come at a time when 35 females were recently assaulted by "young men, who are foreigners" at a Swedish music festival in Karlstad. Adding even further relevance to the comments from an elected official, as we reported yesterday, a Swedish police report released last month said that, according to a survey carried out by the EU's rights agency, the country has the worst rates of sexual violence against women in all of Europe. As Infowars reports, Sweden is known as the rape capital of Europe due to immigrants being massively over represented in official rape statistics. Rapes in Sweden have skyrocketed by a stunning 1,472% from 1975 to 2014, when there were 421 and 6,620 sexual assaults respectively.

"77.6% of the country's rapists are identified as 'foreigners' (and that's significant because in Sweden, 'foreigner is generally synonymous with 'immigrant from Muslim country'). And even this likely understates the issue, since the Swedish government, in an effort to obscure the problem, records second-generation Muslim perpetrators simply as 'Swedes'." writes Selwyn Duke.

While it may be inconceivable that such comments are made, the comments actually align to how serious the country is about this horrific problem. Recall that Sweden's solution to Muslims attacking women was simply to have everyone wear a wristband that says "Don't Grope Me" on it.
=======================================================================================

SHOCKING comments and then this old hag FemiNazI deletes her twitter account.

No wonder that Sweden is the #1 Rape capital of West if their Politicians have such views on RAPE.

Muslim immigrants must be laughing at her comments.

@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @Bharat Ek Khoj @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @HariPrasad-1 @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

bose

Country flag
Send those Muslims to the caves of Arabia ...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles