Super carrier: Britain's largest warships take shape

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
LOL you amreeki sure loves your lap dog but you can't change the truth.
United thief kingdom will break into two and after that malsi's will take over.New country would be londonistan.
Let's see if you amreeki can save your UTK lapdog this time.
Muahahahahahaha..........,....
Death to UK. I want to see it burn :mad:

boris

Country flag
The HMS Illustrious has served the Royal Navy well, waiting for the new carieers.

Go Royal Navy, Go UK :uk: :uk:

Roders

Hi there,

I aren't looking for an argument here guys, I'm a Brit, I know full well how horrible the empire was, and firstly I'd like to apologise on behalf of the country for that.

But is also like to say that there were mentions of us not needing these carriers! We are an island, and therefore the navy is more important to our defence than the army, not only because we are more likely to stop a Russian fleet in the North Sea than on the continent , but also because we rely on overseas trade for everything , just like we always have.

Something else - you guys, you're a country of a billion+ people, you have massive potential for economic growth, I wouldn't be surprised if India turns into a superpower in the 21st century!

Also, we Brits that are on the internet aren't all nobs, it's only the nobs that shout the loudest and gets noticed (everyone knows that annoying person who everybody hates but they still seem to be there, we have them in the uk too!).

Another thing, I don't understand why UK, France and India didn't get together and work out these. 65,000 ton ships, everyone knows that the more hulls you build, the lower the costs per ship are!

Roders

P.S -typed on a smartphone, sorry about any typos! - I don't think the Scottish will leave, the uk isn't all that bad, I promise. :)

Last edited:

Kaalapani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hi there,

I aren't looking for an argument here guys, I'm a Brit, I know full well how horrible the empire was, and firstly I'd like to apologise on behalf of the country for that.

But is also like to say that there were mentions of us not needing these carriers! We are an island, and therefore the navy is more important to our defence than the army, not only because we are more likely to stop a Russian fleet in the North Sea than on the continent , but also because we rely on overseas trade for everything , just like we always have.

Something else - you guys, you're a country of a billion+ people, you have massive potential for economic growth, I wouldn't be surprised if India turns into a superpower in the 21st century!

Also, we Brits that are on the internet aren't all nobs, it's only the nobs that shout the loudest and gets noticed (everyone knows that annoying person who everybody hates but they still seem to be there, we have them in the uk too!).

Another thing, I don't understand why UK, France and India didn't get together and work out these. 65,000 ton ships, everyone knows that the more hulls you build, the lower the costs per ship are!

Roders

P.S -typed on a smartphone, sorry about any typos! - I don't think the Scottish will leave, the uk isn't all that bad, I promise. :)

For your Info we dont have any problems with you now.Only problem is that you don't have Independent foreign policy you have became US of A lap Dogs.

We are dealing with Israeli,Russia,France because they have Independent foreign policy.

I think UK and India together can do wonders.This can only happen if you become independent from American Empire.:namaste:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Do brits need AC?
I think they do need a flagship AC if they want to be counted in major forces around the world.

Let's not forget they are still 1 of the 5 permanent members of UNSC.

It's other thing that today they are more of a namesake "major power" since the shupa powa US decides their foreign actions/involvements specially Military.

Kaalapani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Given they're one of UNSC P5 and need to defend Falklands, yes. I think it's also a move to show that there's not just one major navy in NATO.
I think Brits are on the verge of bankruptcy.

HMS Astute

I think Brits are on the verge of bankruptcy.
Reply to off topic: UK is the fastest growing advanced economy in the world. It has highest GDP growth (3.6%) in the entire G7/8 with low unemployment rate 6.4% (continues to fall due to more jobs creations in different sectors across the country). Unlike France with 0.3% GDP growth, nearly 12% unemployment rate and without it's own central bank and currency, it has to obey the master of Eurozone "Germany", whereas UK has it's own central bank, currency and world's biggest financial centre. I don't think your statement is relevant and informative.

One of 72,000 tons Queen Elizabeth class aircraft carriers of the Royal Navy.

Last edited:

HMS Astute

Comparison between current (above) and former (below) designs.

Some pieces of the 2nd carrier "HMS Prince of Wales" being dispatched to Rosyth to get assembled!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles