Sukhoi Su 30MKI

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
The article talks about proposal from Russia regarding AL41 and Khibiny EW system- but they've been saying that since 2015-16 - the famous Super Sukhoi program. But the article nowhere mentions(or otherwise available in public domain) about any deal with IAF or HAL for any Super Sukhoi with their engines and EW system. Article looks shady too But Su30MKI has always used Israeli ELTA EL/M-8222. Where did he get this? No source, nothing
How did Wingtip jammer come in? I thought they had tail jammers.... In the "flanker's wanker" between the engines.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Good thing we transitioned from stiched patches to rubber ones.

What's the GoT reference all about?
Hmm, seems like the 27th Feb Pakistani attack ? I mean this is the same squadron that faced the brunt of the Pakistani attack.

Some will call it cringe but I think this is fucking amazing (reference, artwork, message).

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag

This is the same squadron from which 2x Su-30MKI stopped 8x Pakistani F-16s on 27th Feb
That means that Avenger 1 and Avenger 2 Callsign SU-30 MKIs were From Sirsa Based Squadron 15 flying Lancers, on the other Pakistanis are still claiming that Avenger 1 and Avenger 2 Callsign SU-30 MKIs were from Halwara based Squadron 221. Don't know why they claim such things.

I have a question with regards to Squadron 15: what is the Role played by this squadron?

Super Flanker

Country flag
Don't they have the AMRAAM Dodgers patch?? Where's that?
With regards to that Badge/Patch of AMRAAM Dodgers than it is this:
amram-dodgers.jpg

(The above is the real AMRAAM Dodgers badge/Patch, wing commander Abhinandan's unit wears it)
-
(The one below is fake, I had confirmed with someone that its a fake badge, someone tried to Copy the original Badge and put SU-30 MKI on it)
amraam-2.jpg

Correct me if I am wrong anywhere-

Super Flanker

Country flag

This is the same squadron from which 2x Su-30MKI stopped 8x Pakistani F-16s on 27th Feb
IMG_20220125_200516.jpg

What does 'The North Remembers' mean? Any clue? Also is it possible that the Pilot whose badge I am pointing out to is the pilot of either Avenger 1 and Avenger 2 Callsign SU-30 MKI Aircrafts? Any info about the pilots who participated?

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Finally SU-30 MKI and Astra Mk-1 in DCS, guys Growling Sidewinder has already made a Video on this on YouTube. Check it out!

Shows Su-30MKI Mod + Astra

I am pretty happy with this mod. Su-30MKI cockpit looks slick, detailed, and also has a datalink, which was really required. Astra is mimicked perfectly as well, has no fanboy statistics, has a smokeless motor, and range somewhat 20% less than AMRAAM.

Also, they added Rudram as an anti-radiation missile, the SAAW is also mimicked correctly and is able to selectively hit multiple targets.

The only small disappointment is BrahMos, its range and performance both are suffering.

Super Flanker

Country flag

Shows Su-30MKI Mod + Astra

I am pretty happy with this mod. Su-30MKI cockpit looks slick, detailed, and also has a datalink, which was really required. Astra is mimicked perfectly as well, has no fanboy statistics, has a smokeless motor, and range somewhat 20% less than AMRAAM.

Also, they added Rudram as an anti-radiation missile, the SAAW is also mimicked correctly and is able to selectively hit multiple targets.l

The only small disappointment is BrahMos, its range and performance both are suffering.
Wait a moment? They had added SAAW and Rudram to DCS as well? Wow I was not aware of that, now I want to see an official mod of Tejas in DCS.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Wait a moment? They had added SAAW and Rudram to DCS as well? Wow I was not aware of that, now I want to see an official mod of Tejas in DCS.
We ought to collaborate with DCS and release the official version of Tejas, something that China/Pakistan did with JF-17, will sell like hot cake.
Also modern variants of Russian jets, like Su-30SM/MKM/MKI, Su-35, Su-34s, Mig-35s. Russian jets are still stuck in 80s models with outdated weapons, and nobody bothers because goras love to keep their superiority over Russian equipment.

Only a few months back, someone released Chinese mod containing J-10s, J-15s, J-16s, J-20s, H-6 long-range bombers and coupled up with HQ-9 SAM (Chinese copy of S400). They pitched them against their "shiny" modern western F-16s, F-18s and got completely obliterated.

Super Flanker

Country flag
We ought to collaborate with DCS and release the official version of Tejas, something that China/Pakistan did with JF-17, will sell like hot cake.
Also modern variants of Russian jets, like Su-30SM/MKM/MKI, Su-35, Su-34s, Mig-35s. Russian jets are still stuck in 80s models with outdated weapons, and nobody bothers because goras love to keep their superiority over Russian equipment.

Only a few months back, someone released Chinese mod containing J-10s, J-15s, J-16s, J-20s, H-6 long-range bombers and coupled up with HQ-9 SAM (Chinese copy of S400). They pitched them against their "shiny" modern western F-16s, F-18s and got completely obliterated.
If Tejas Comes with an Official Mod than I wonder what type of Weopons we might see on Tejas. R-73 Astra? Maybe even Python 5 and ASRAAM to name a few.

Super Flanker

Country flag

Who are ''goras" here? You referring to westerners and Europeans here?

Super Flanker

Country flag
I was going through Defence Matrix's Video titled "SU-30 MKI vs SU-30MKM | Differences and which is better ?"
Look From timestamp 1:07-1:14 ,He is saying that HAL has Manufactured the Canards, Stabilizers and the Fins for these Malaysian SU-30 MKM, is this really true? Did HAL build the canards, Stabilizers and the Fins for these Malaysian SU-30s?

Super Flanker

Country flag
Small Question here: Do all our SU-30MKI's use Israeli Su-967 HUD(Heads Up Display) on them? I am Confused which HUD we use on our MKIs.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles