Sukhoi Su 30MKI

WARREN SS

Country flag
Last Post on this. Have u heard tiered air defence. S400 is outermost layer. Read man. And u are the one stuck on US not me. So no fan boy.
I have posted about tiered defence on DFI
My self

Infact india has better tiered defence than
Russians with
Spyder+OR SAM+Akash NG
With MR SAM and LR SAM and AAD.

Top tier is PDV ,AD1 and AD2 and PDV2
And Upgraded LR SAM

Last edited:

WARREN SS

Country flag
U won't agree on S400 although majority defence experts do. Fine. T14 Armata.
Please quote such military experts
They are Fanboys not serious military thinkers

Infact Aegis Missile defence system are better than S-400 and more reliable so is
David Sling and PAAC-4

Let's not talk about GMD and Thaad

WARREN SS

Country flag
For MY BOI'z this is were pioneer of the MIC are

While most of the world firms are still
Smelling coffee

Ghost hale

Country flag
I have posted about tiered defence on DFI
My self

Infact india has better tiered defence than
Russians with
Spyder+OR SAM+Akash NG
With MR SAM and LR SAM and AAD.

Top tier is PDV ,AD1 and AD2 and PDV2
And Upgraded LR SAM
Last one for sure. Didn't wanted to respond but that tick. Ur Air defence umbrella have some underdevelopment trials, not inducted and in test products.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Last one for sure. Didn't wanted to respond but that tick. Ur Air defence umbrella have some underdevelopment trials, not inducted and in test products.
And S-100 series hadn't been.combat tested in last 3 decades
While even
Patriots has smelled blood in Gulfwar.

Reliability of S100 series is shit
Like R-77
Which has serious Reliability issues even
Quoted by CAG

Spyder is deployed so is akash
Akash NG will deployed by 2-3 years
Mr sam is deployed by 2022 on land
And PDV is already has operational clearance

And LR SAM will be come in Visakhapatnam class destroyers
First after which land version deployment will commennce

Last edited:

JBH22

IAF always regarded its own aircraft to be upgraded with Mixture of both

That is why Su-30 is MKI not SU-30SM

IAF is using Combinations of Western and indian avionics in its planes since decades now

That is why we use combinations of French, Israelis ,Indian avionics

F-16 that Pakistan use is technolocally at par with Indian one accept having better radar
Iaf upgrade it with HMDS with better IR CCM
And Israelis EW

Major factor which contributed was Training & experience that is what makes you perfect
Probably you have not heard about Cope india exercises that IAF do with US regularly since 15 years

But Even in that Sense its anomaly
Such anomalies happend many times in war
But rare like shooting down of F117
Like Turkish F-16 was shot by mere MANAPAD in Syria

Read about battle of longewala
How 120 Indian soldiers pitted against
2 armoured battalions of Pakistan army +
Infantry.

Combat is uncertain territory
But Western nations equipments proved its worth by far over Russians every time.
Your hypothesis is flawed in assessing the hardware given that these wars have been fought against most countries that were under sanctions with no training. Iraq or Libya cannot be used as test case to assess so called superiority of the system.

Western tech is over engineered expensive for Indians. If you buy a squadron f 35 unit price is Dan high add to that training cost plus opex basically we will be bankrupt even before fighting.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Your hypothesis is flawed in assessing the hardware given that these wars have been fought against most countries that were under sanctions with no training. Iraq or Libya cannot be used as test case to assess so called superiority of the system.

Western tech is over engineered expensive for Indians. If you buy a squadron f 35 unit price is Dan high add to that training cost plus opex basically we will be bankrupt even before fighting.
Why should we by f-35 when we can have almost 80 % of technology to create are own fighter
And has funds to.invest.

That over engineered pieces made them Edged in.every war

Chinmoy

Country flag
Haan haan hum ko bhi batao what is it that causes Su30MKI to have magically 1/3rd return of a Su27 despite having elements such as a way bigger glass canopy that exposes lot more cockpit to radar (remember Su30 doesn't have any ITO-coated canopies like F-22 does) and also uses canards, which any radar with good NCTR library can easily recognize as a target characteristic, even if rcs picture on rest of aircraft wasn't available to a good degree.

And development of airframe that went on to be Su30 happened pretty much concurrently with development of Su27UB (operational conversion trainer for Su27), so one can't even make the argument that MKI airframe incorporated extensive use of composites or anything (as one could say wrt Su35 airframe that came much later).
I could have explained the whole thing nicely if you would have asked with an open mind. But it seems you are too hell bent on the single line of thought. So I don't seen any point of wasting my time trying to bang my head on a wall.

Gessler

Country flag
I could have explained the whole thing nicely if you would have asked with an open mind. But it seems you are too hell bent on the single line of thought. So I don't seen any point of wasting my time trying to bang my head on a wall.
Ignore my statements. Do tell.

WolfPack86

Country flag
Super Sukhoi को मिला Russia का साथ -India’s Super Sukhoi might get Russian blessings -Vnation111

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Super Sukhoi को मिला Russia का साथ -India’s Super Sukhoi might get Russian blessings -Vnation111
AL-41F Saturn is a wet dream, we‘ll have to stick with old engines unfortunately.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles