Sukhoi Su 30MKI

WARREN SS

Country flag
They only have show cased the EW MMIC back in 2014, No information on radar but based on the Yakhroma radar there is likely that Photonic integrated circuits can be used since its radars are overdue in time and the aircraft was mentioned getting an avionics upgrade.
Yup most there radars in still prototype
Stage

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Buddy the latest super duper seeker technology from India found the in the Astra still used an old Russian seeker :lol:

Again how do you know India surpasses Russia in seekers technology? Russia doesn’t even have a prototype of what? Russia have revealed AESA radars for its missiles years ago. Those missiles have been seen on the SU-57 and SU-30s already.

India tested a dual pulse motor? So this means India leads Russia now? Never mind Russia has already had dual pulse motors. Indian members like you are randomly listening an bunch of Indian programs that you know nothing about and compare it with Russian programs that also know nothing about. Very professional and reasonable...
Dude may be u should browse through this forum properly.
TSA based Aesa seeker.
EskmeTfXYAY7SNm.jpeg

images (16).jpeg

Ka band seeker.
images (17).jpeg

Mmw band.
images (20).jpeg

Ku band used in astra missile Russian seeker was only used during testing.
images (19).jpeg

Monopulse SAR seeker it has replaced old Russian seeker.
images (18).jpeg

Karthi

Country flag
Buddy the latest super duper seeker technology from India found the in the Astra still used an old Russian seeker :lol:

Again how do you know India surpasses Russia in seekers technology? Russia doesn’t even have a prototype of what? Russia have revealed AESA radars for its missiles years ago. Those missiles have been seen on the SU-57 and SU-30s already.

India tested a dual pulse motor? So this means India leads Russia now? Never mind Russia has already had dual pulse motors. Indian members like you are randomly listening an bunch of Indian programs that you know nothing about and compare it with Russian programs that also know nothing about. Very professional and reasonable...

India already fielded GaN based long range Radars , visit DRDO and psu discussion where I have posted tons loads of pics and details , Akash NG uses AESA Seeker . I don't know if there any Russian product have AESA Seeker but yes they fielded GaN Radars . India now developed/ developing EW systems which are comparable to most advanced systems in the world. In the near future India will outperform Russia

Neptune

Country flag
India uses Indegenous BEL
Use KU band seeker in Astra :megusta: :megusta: :bplease: :bplease:

Please post source Russia has dual pulse motor technology

Infact they lacks credibility BVR
Technology

There current technology is equals to Astra mk1
X band seeker

Yep still uses old Russian seeker:

Even in 2020 India is still working on seeker:

In terms of dual pulse motors, this article speaks about it in length. One example is the K-77M.

It’s clear that members like you are firing off random claims without knowing anything. I would be embarrassed too if I claimed India had had advances seekers and duel pulse motors (I doubt you even knew what that meant) only to find out the latest Indian missiles still uses old Russian seeker components.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

In terms of dual pulse motors, this article speaks about it in length. One example is the K-77M.

It’s clear that members like you are firing off random claims without knowing anything. I would be embarrassed too if I claimed India had had advances seekers and duel pulse motors (I doubt you even knew what that meant) only to find out the latest Indian missiles still uses old Russian seeker components.
Three air launch and captive flight tests have been completed with indigenous RF seekers. The indigenous seeker will be proven by June 2021. Subsequently, Astra Mk-1 & Mk-2 missile will be using the indigenous seeker in production.

Neptune

Country flag
Three air launch and captive flight tests have been completed with indigenous RF seekers. The indigenous seeker will be proven by June 2021. Subsequently, Astra Mk-1 & Mk-2 missile will be using the indigenous seeker in production.

Excuse me, how does this prove superiority? The entire frenzy was Indian members claiming superiority over Russia. Russia has duel pulse motors and AESA seekers. So again explain to me how India is ahead especially since it often relies on foreign help.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Excuse me, how does this prove superiority? The entire frenzy was Indian members claiming superiority over Russia. Russia has duel pulse motors and AESA seekers. So again explain to me how India is ahead especially since it often relies on foreign help.
Ya'll Nibbiars Even USSR initial Seeker were based on the AIM - 7 Sparrow Missile's.

WARREN SS

Country flag

K-77 M not operational its prototype
Tell when it e ter in production and get operational :megusta: :megusta:

Here watch moron see 👀 with your own don't

Now go STFU yourself you moron 🙄 😒

images (4).jpeg

WARREN SS

Country flag
Indian developed Dual pulse technology
By itself

Its reserch papers on that
Russian don't

Lol 😆 Russia has puny R&D budget compared india

[/URL]

WARREN SS

Country flag
Lol India r&D spending is 5thin the world
While Russians
It will only increase further as india targets spending 2 % of its GDP in R&D

While Russians can't due to there puny economy

Last edited:

WARREN SS

Country flag
SURE NOT !!!!
Yes it is We have better 3 gen Atgm Seekers
We have IIRC seekers for our BMD comparable to arrow 3
While Russians use old gen X band seekers
In.its S-400

Its Geopolitical compulsions that india is forced to buy inferior product like S-400

That can bee easily out fitted by SCALP
Or new gen NAGRM missiles

Last edited:

panzerfeist1

Country flag
Here is a missile radar they have for export to compare to that.

The latest development of JSC "mnii Agat"

is Designed primarily for advanced missiles "air-air" medium-range missiles, in particular, for the R-77M.

Serial production of the missile already starts, in accordance with the contract signed, the Ministry of defense during the forum Army-2019.

According to the developers, the GOS is also suitable for rockets of class "air-surface".

Having an antenna diameter of only 100 mm, seeker can detect targets with

RCS of 0.003 sq. m at a distance of over 2 km
with RCS of 0.1 sq m (rocket "air-Air" or stealth fighter) - 5 km
with RCS of 5 sq m (conventional fighter) - more than 12 km

Available frequency bands of operation - Ki and Ka.

Weight of GOS is noticeably smaller than its predecessor 9B-1103М (for missiles R-77-1 and RVV-SD) - weight 3.5 kg vs 5.7 kg, 230 mm length 300 mm and diameter 100 mm vs. 150 mm, with comparable characteristics.

However, the main feature of GOS is electronic beam steering antennas and, as a consequence, much more rapid scanning of the airspace in comparison to all predecessors that will be surely helpful for the tasks of missile defense of the carrier, and also in conditions of active electronic countermeasures by the enemy. In creating the AESA seeker for this was also attended by Fazotron-NIIR and NIIP Tikhomirov.

Text and photos: encyclopedia of Military Aircraft

1611849335413.png

1611849079963.png

Neptune

Country flag
Lol India r&D spending is 5thin the world
While Russians
It will only increase further as india targets spending 2 % of its GDP in R&D

Based on your pompous argument India is more advanced then France, United Kingdom, Israel and many other countries. This research and development can mean anything such as developing efficient sanitation so people don’t deficate on the streets or solving city congestion and pollution. Russia also won’t disclose its R&D on classified projects which they have many.

With all that R&D India still is still heavily reliant on France, Russia and Israel. I’m not disparaging India, in fact I commend the hard work of its engineers and give credit were its due. India has created some impressive technology but to claim it was 100% Indian and that it is simply superior to Russian is wishful thinking and not rooted in facts. Just opinions.

K-77 M not operational its prototype

Almost nothing that Indian members have boasted about as being superior to much older Russian systems is operational either.

Tell when it e ter in production and get operational :megusta: :megusta:

My friend India is known to work on projects for decades, subsequently by the time those programs are even 80% complete they are already decades behind their peers, such as the Kavari, Arjun, ect. My GF father was a high ranking career military officer in the Indian army, I know all too well of the bureaucracy.

Here watch moron see 👀 with your own don't

Now go STFU yourself you moron 🙄 😒

This is highly uncalled for and immature. It shows you have week arguments. Have I ever once called you names?

So how is that superior to the Russian counterparts? Indian members keep making those claims. Repeating something doesn’t make it true.

Indian developed Dual pulse technology
By itself

Again how is that superior to Russian counterparts? Russia has dual pulse technology too. Indian members here erroneously though Russia did not have any dual pulse motors. Old proverb, be quick to listen and slow to speak.

Its reserch papers on that
Russian don't

Lol 😆 Russia has puny R&D budget compared india

[/URL]

Again let me reiterate that India often comes to Russia, France and Israelis for assistance and outright defense purchases. I doubt Russia discloses its R&D for most programs especially the so called black projects such as Avangard, PAK-DA, nuclear powered cruise missile, underwater drones and many other programs. Notice India no analogs to the programs I mentioned.

All if you want to compare scientific research papers Pakistan leads Israel :lol: You confuse large populous countries and their output as equating to quantity equals quality. Russia is 7th (81,000+)on the list while only having a population of 144 million, India is 3rd (135,000+) will having a population of 1.366. Per capita Russia leads India. France is 10th on the list and Israel is 33rd. In other words those scientific journals means little in practice.

Yes it is We have better 3 gen Atgm Seekers
We have IIRC seekers for our BMD comparable to arrow 3
While Russians use old gen X band seekers
In.its S-400

Russia already has operational laser defenses and is working on the S-500 and I haven’t seen any evidence Indian BMD uses IIRC, not that that would automatically make it superior anyways.

Laser defense weapon:

9EA8A512-25FE-4EAC-BD13-72EDC2183542.jpeg

Its Geopolitical compulsions that india is forced to buy inferior product like S-400

Inferior? Did you study both systems to comes to that conclusion? You are ‘dumbing down’ the conversation. Air defenses are very complicated and made up of many components, multiple data-links, and enormous amounts of electronics. Seems everyone wants S-400, your excuse the same excuses Chinese make when talking about the S-400 and SU-35 purchases.

Hypothetically if India did have some amazing IIRC technology what good would it do if the command vehicle and guidance radar were jammed? What if the optical sensors were disabled? What if the engagement radar was fooled by chaffs or barrage jamming? Or simply beaming? Do you know how the Indian Missiles systems would perform in such environments when compared to the S-400?

0FF3252B-13BC-4023-9C85-AE69D2ADA6FC.jpeg

Neptune

Country flag
Here is a missile radar they have for export to compare to that.

The latest development of JSC "mnii Agat"

is Designed primarily for advanced missiles "air-air" medium-range missiles, in particular, for the R-77M.

Serial production of the missile already starts, in accordance with the contract signed, the Ministry of defense during the forum Army-2019.

According to the developers, the GOS is also suitable for rockets of class "air-surface".

Having an antenna diameter of only 100 mm, seeker can detect targets with

RCS of 0.003 sq. m at a distance of over 2 km
with RCS of 0.1 sq m (rocket "air-Air" or stealth fighter) - 5 km
with RCS of 5 sq m (conventional fighter) - more than 12 km

Available frequency bands of operation - Ki and Ka.

Weight of GOS is noticeably smaller than its predecessor 9B-1103М (for missiles R-77-1 and RVV-SD) - weight 3.5 kg vs 5.7 kg, 230 mm length 300 mm and diameter 100 mm vs. 150 mm, with comparable characteristics.

However, the main feature of GOS is electronic beam steering antennas and, as a consequence, much more rapid scanning of the airspace in comparison to all predecessors that will be surely helpful for the tasks of missile defense of the carrier, and also in conditions of active electronic countermeasures by the enemy. In creating the AESA seeker for this was also attended by Fazotron-NIIR and NIIP Tikhomirov.

Text and photos: encyclopedia of Military Aircraft

View attachment 75519
View attachment 75517

@ WARREN SS he told me to compare. Looks like the Indigenous Indian seeker is massively heaver and has bigger antenna but has far worse performance. The large weight of the seekers will degrade its range and maneuverability too. So much for that superior Indian technology.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Again let me reiterate that India often comes to Russia, France and Israelis for assistance and outright defense purchases. I doubt Russia discloses its R&D for most programs especially the so called black projects such as Avangard, PAK-DA, nuclear powered cruise missile, underwater drones and many other programs. Notice India no analogs to the programs I mentioned.

All if you want to compare scientific research papers Pakistan leads Israel :lol: You confuse large populous countries and their output as equating to quantity equals quality. Russia is 7th (81,000+)on the list while only having a population of 144 million, India is 3rd (135,000+) will having a population of 1.366. Per capita Russia leads India. France is 10th on the list and Israel is 33rd. In other words those scientific journals means little in practice
That compared When we just Globalization in 30 years

Most the Russian funding goes To Maintain there Cold war relics And nuclear assets

Russian economy can't sustain it long While India is pegged To become Global economic giant 8-10 trillion $ by 2030

Global Defence

New threads

Articles