Sukhoi PAK FA

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Video says it is in testing phase. When it is ready and put in use then we can compare.
How do you know it is better than all western engines without it coming in actual use?
calm down bro I am just asking I didn't knew about this, @panzerfeist1 said "better than western engine". 🙏🙏

panzerfeist1

Country flag
Fanaticizing about an engine which is supposed to be equal or better than already existing engines from West!
Any particular reasons you cant give an example of a western engine to compare to, but still make that statement?

Kchontha

Country flag
Item 30 is a fifth gen engine and Russian even claimed it to be of sixth gen technology, when it is ready it will be at par with any current western engine exist so far.

panzerfeist1

Country flag
Item 30 is a fifth gen engine and Russian even claimed it to be of sixth gen technology, when it is ready it will be at par with any current western engine exist so far.
Be on par or above what? What are we comparing it to besides saying western that does not give any examples. Only 2 countries have presented they are working with 3 stream cycle engines and as far as I know one country still working with tests on detonation engines for aircrafts, excluding missiles and HGVs.

Kchontha

Country flag
Be on par or above what? What are we comparing it to besides saying western that does not give any examples. Only 2 countries have presented they are working with 3 stream cycle engines and as far as I know one country still working with tests on detonation engines for aircrafts, excluding missiles and HGVs.
Existing western engines includes powerplants of rafale, f18, f15, f22. etc etc. Capabilities include fuel Effficiency, abilities to supercruise n maintenance friendly etc, you can also add other capabilities. I just mentioned Russians claims, ok.

panzerfeist1

Country flag
Everyone is acting like this guy,
Just dont say shit if your not meaning to say it or explain why you said it.

Kchontha

Country flag
None of those claims said on par, and I don't see how any of those engines you have mentioned are better than izdelie 30.
I didn't issue any of the statement as mentioned above by you. Read carefully and let it rammed down properly, mate.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles