Sukhoi PAK FA

panzerfeist1

Country flag
I'm Vietnamese, the flag is on the side!
Stealthflanker Vietnamese.PNG

Do you know or have any relations with another Vietnamese user here like Stealthflanker? I take it that his family was not from the communist side of Vietnam (meaning he is not a fan of Ho Chi Minh) when he moved to the UK....... And sorry I could not just help myself with this stereotype but how common is the last name Nguyen? Not trying to make it sound like I am trying to dox someone, I just like to know the particular people I talk to a little better.

Salyut

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
View attachment 71242

Do you know or have any relations with another Vietnamese user here like Stealthflanker? I take it that his family was not from the communist side of Vietnam (meaning he is not a fan of Ho Chi Minh) when he moved to the UK....... And sorry I could not just help myself with this stereotype but how common is the last name Nguyen? Not trying to make it sound like I am trying to dox someone, I just like to know the particular people I talk to a little better.
I don't know him, it's weird if some Vietnamese doesn't like Ho Chi Minh, he's a soldier dedicated to national peace, and gets respect from both sides! The last name Nguyen makes up 70% of the population of Vietnam, but we call each other by first name, not by last name!

Salyut

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
View attachment 71242

Speaking of Last Name, Ho Chi Minh's real name is Nguyen Sinh Cung. Then he changed his name to Nguyen Ai Quoc, which means Nguyen "Love the Country" in Vietnamese. Finally he changed his name to Ho Chi Minh !. He seems to be the only Vietnamese known by the Last Name!

SKC

Country flag
Speaking of Last Name, Ho Chi Minh's real name is Nguyen Sinh Cung. Then he changed his name to Nguyen Ai Quoc, which means Nguyen "Love the Country" in Vietnamese. Finally he changed his name to Ho Chi Minh !. He seems to be the only Vietnamese known by the Last Name!
The capital itself is "Ho Chi Minh City", right?

panzerfeist1

Country flag
happy Christmas eve guys :daru:

Источник: сразу несколько ПАК ДА собирают в России для летных и наземных испытаний - Армия и ОПК - ТАСС (tass.ru)

"Source: several PAK DA are assembled in Russia for flight and ground tests at once

Two or three objects are already being launched into production, said an interlocutor in the military-industrial complex.

MOSCOW, December 24. / TASS /. Several prototypes of the promising strategic stealth missile carrier PAK DA (a promising long-range aviation complex) are being manufactured in Russia in parallel for flight and ground tests. A source in the military-industrial complex told TASS about this on Thursday.

"Two or three objects are already being launched [into production] - for" statics ", for flight [tests]," the interlocutor said, answering a question about the progress of work on the PAK DA.

TASS has not yet received an official comment from the United Aircraft Corporation on this matter.

The source clarified that the difference in the timing of the availability of vehicles will be only a few months. "They are already making according to design documentation [design documentation]. Part of the tooling, part of the first parts are made in full," added the agency's source.

The source did not name the exact timing of the completion of the final assembly of the first PAK DA, but confirmed that it will be carried out at the Kazan Aviation Plant. S.P. Gorbunova.

At the same time, the interlocutor confirmed the information that the cabin of the newest strategist is being assembled at the Novosibirsk aircraft plant named after V.P. Chkalov. "They will make several cabins there," the interlocutor said, specifying that some of the products are intended for testing ejection seats at the ground stand.
PAK YES

In December 2019, Deputy Defense Minister of Russia Alexei Krivoruchko in an interview with the Krasnaya Zvezda newspaper said that the preliminary design of the PAK DA aircraft had been approved and Tupolev PJSC had begun to develop working design documentation. In May, TASS sources in the military-industrial complex reported that the production of the first prototype of the new "strategist" had begun.

A promising long-range aviation complex is designed according to the "flying wing" scheme. In the design of the machine will be widely used technologies and materials that reduce visibility (technology "stealth"). The aircraft will be capable of carrying existing and future strategic cruise missiles, precision bombs, hypersonic weapons, and will be equipped with the latest communications and electronic warfare. The machine will receive a subsonic flight speed."

Испытания двигателя для перспективного ракетоносца ПАК ДА начнутся в 2021 году - Армия и ОПК - ТАСС (tass.ru)

"Engine tests for promising missile carrier PAK DA will begin in 2021

According to Rostec, a number of engine components have already been tested, the production facilities of the enterprise have been prepared.

SAMARA, December 23. / TASS /. The assembly of the first engine for the promising long-range aviation complex (PAK DA) has begun; in 2021, the engine, called the RF Product, will be transferred to bench tests. This was announced to reporters by the Deputy General Director - Managing Director of UEC-Kuznetsov (part of the United Engine Corporation of the Rostec State Corporation) Alexei Sobolev.

"This year, the first engine" in iron "has been manufactured, [it] is being assembled. By the end of the year, the engine will be assembled to start bench tests. During 2021, the first promising engine will undergo bench tests in order to work out the parameters set in the terms of reference The Ministry of Defense, "he said, specifying that in 2021 a number of samples of a new promising product will be assembled.

Sobolev also clarified that a number of engine components have already been tested, and the production facilities of the enterprise have been prepared. “The product was already designed in digital form, which made it possible to promptly manufacture the first sample, which is currently being assembled”,
he noted. "

panzerfeist1

Country flag
Santa has got some presents for you guys. Первый серийный Су-57 используют для испытаний гиперзвуковых средств поражения - Армия и ОПК - ТАСС (tass.ru)

"The first serial Su-57 is used for testing hypersonic weapons

The development is carried out by the Tactical Missile Armament Corporation, a source in the military-industrial complex said.

MOSCOW, December 25. / TASS /. The first production Su-57 fighter will be used at the State Flight Test Center (GLITS) in Akhtubinsk for testing hypersonic aircraft weapons. A source in the military-industrial complex told TASS on Friday.

"The first serial Su-57 entered the GLITs at the end of November. It will be used to test the latest aviation hypersonic weapons," the agency's source said.

The development of fundamentally new aircraft weapons is being carried out by the Tactical Missile Armament Corporation."

Arihant Roy

Country flag
An ultra high res pic of the first or technically speaking second serially produced Su-57.

Just look at the surface smoothness. Instead of several small composite panels, large area panels have been used which have reduced the no of fasteners and rivets.

277093.jpg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles