Sukhoi PAK FA

panzerfeist1

Country flag
"Shifting goal post,let me show the screenshot and who has continuously jumping from one point it other" seems like someone's whole argument is based on lies.....and yes russians themselves claim that they use GaA based radars and not the GaN.....

“On-board radio electronic equipment is being improved. Now the transmission power of the transceiver module of the active phased array antenna is 5–7 watts. After switching to the use of gallium nitride in microwave transmitters, the power can increase to 20 watts. Accordingly, the performance parameters of the radar will improve, and its dimensions will decrease.”

Steven Rogers

NaPakiRoaster
Country flag

“On-board radio electronic equipment is being improved. Now the transmission power of the transceiver module of the active phased array antenna is 5–7 watts. After switching to the use of gallium nitride in microwave transmitters, the power can increase to 20 watts. Accordingly, the performance parameters of the radar will improve, and its dimensions will decrease.”
Post when they are changed to the GaN...

Neptune

Country flag
You're then proving your idiocy this whole time,your scientific data is used for the land mapping and helps well in the disastrous condition, specially helpful in flood and earthquake ,your whole argument was based on detection of the certain irrespective of the requirement,you tried so without taking the account of the discussion being made on the fighter aircrafts and combat....and then your freakin comprehension skills...no where I meant that " in real life no radar will track an aircraft and it's corner reflectors because the aircraft moves".....work on that first before jumping...
Get a brief of that dogfight,It was guns only mock in which F22 had better scores than the Rafale ...in the whole video,Rafale didn't take the missile shot despite getting the tone..,

You are obviously not getting it are you? SAR just maps images we are not talking about floods. We are talking measuring a corner reflector for illustration purposes. While you are deflecting and ranting about SAR while ignoring the physics of corner reflectors I posted.

Next thing is you are ignoring that video I posted of a Rafale tracking an F-22 for long periods of time, corner reflectors and even 90 degrees angles from aircraft can be tracked for somewhat long periods of time.

Steven Rogers

NaPakiRoaster
Country flag
the lockshill troll i am talking to of course.

Can you quit pretending to be retarded and post an up to date news source like I just did?
Did I even claimed that f35 carries a cruise missiles inside..
Based on what,it's not me but you people are claiming that Russian radars are based on GaN transistors,you yourself posted about GaAs based radars which is known to everyone....

panzerfeist1

Country flag
Did I even claimed that f35 carries a cruise missiles inside..
Based on what,it's not me but you people are claiming that Russian radars are based on GaN transistors,you yourself posted about GaAs based radars which is known to everyone....
You dont get it do you? I am the one that claimed hypersonic air to ground missile configurations. I posted GaAS based radars but that was back in 2009 while I say there were changes done or will be done later on the aircraft because the same thing has happened to another certain aircraft I have already talked about here.

Steven Rogers

NaPakiRoaster
Country flag
You are obviously not getting it are you? SAR just maps images we are not talking about floods. We are talking measuring a corner reflector for illustration purposes. While you are deflecting and ranting about SAR while ignoring the physics of corner reflectors I posted.

Next thing is you are ignoring that video I posted of a Rafale tracking an F-22 for long periods of time, corner reflectors and even 90 degrees angles from aircraft can be tracked for somewhat long periods of time.
Such corner reflectors are used for the ground mapping,their is a difference bw Mapping and target search,in the mapping each returning wave's data is stored and then overlapped to present a picture,your other picture is the result of that,if you use the same technique for aerial target detection,not only it will be time consuming but will not be able to paint any target at all since with each and each changing position the map will be filled with massive noises and will present each target at hundreds of location.....Rafale has locked F22 in its HUD,it hasn't used its radar or IRST on the nose,the fight was solely gun vs gun....

Neptune

Country flag
Yes russians can produce 1000snds of cruise missiles why not 10000snds why they use dumb bombs in the whole spectrum of operations in syria,and yes I'm exciting to know how will they bear the cost of producing them in mass,a supersonic cruise missile costs around a million US dollars.....
Go and read your stupid stuff, you'll find who started nitpicking.....
I'm sure comprehension is a problem related to you,go read my stuff again when I was responding to the other guy...limited production in the labs doesn't mean one can reciprocate that in the industries for all the moment I'm still asking where does Russia manufactures GaN in mass,I'm not intrested in what ever is in testings......
You seriously have comprehension problem and no one is going to solve that but your self,with chinese electronics I was referring to why Russians don't use Russia designed and developed electronics,chinese mobiles use SOC designed by the Americans. By the way when will russia replace expensive Airbus with the cheap Russian alternative....
Chinese reason to buy su35 is well known to the others,su35 itself uses electronics which were designed 15 years ago,when India was signing Su30 deal,russians were already testing a more powerful alternative.
"Shifting goal post,let me show the screenshot and who has continuously jumping from one point it other" seems like someone's whole argument is based on lies.....and yes russians themselves claim that they use GaA based radars and not the GaN.....
View attachment 55896
View attachment 55897
By the way how many of them are air horned fire control....
View attachment 55898
No I mean indian radar,such as Battlefield surveillance radar, radars for the Qrsam,ARUDHRA/Anuradha and not to mention the radar on the BMD system and survillance ship which uses GaN based L-S band modules manufactured by BEL...
Indian S400 buy is based on the older acquisition program when s400 itself came into existence,don't worry more about that,it will be the last time india inducts such system of the class,only five regiments we are buying when the requirement is more than that....

Another incoherent rant :lol:

Firstly Russia does use domestic airlines. Secondly you gave no explanation as to why China and its superior industries uses the SU-35 and S-400, you just ranted about “old acquisitions” and vague statements such as “Chinese reason to buy su35 is well known to the others”

You earlier ranted about Russia buying equipment from the US and China but you refuse to address why the US uses Russian engines and aircraft if Russia is so backwards.

You kept asking for Russian AESA radars with GaN, I posted various Russian AESA radars you started deflecting, ‘oh they are ground based’, or ‘they are sea based’, bla, bla, bla. Then you started asking “how many of them are air horned fire control...”

Nothing I post is good enough for you, you find every excuse to ignore, deflect, or reject every type of radar I provide.

Steven Rogers

NaPakiRoaster
Country flag
You dont get it do you? I am the one that claimed hypersonic air to ground missile configurations. I posted GaAS based radars but that was back in 2009 while I say there were changes done or will be done later on the aircraft because the same thing has happened to another certain aircraft I have already talked about here.
Did I denied the presence of hypersonic missile in the Russian programs..No...Russia is manufacturing GaAs based electronics since 80s,infact it was the first to use GaAs in the radars after introducing the PESA radar...all of its electronics even today use GaAs...their development in GaN is not well know but people busy on jumping on GaN being used by Russia in the defence....

Steven Rogers

NaPakiRoaster
Country flag
Another incoherent rant :lol:

Firstly Russia does use domestic airlines. Secondly you gave no explanation as to why China and its superior industries uses the SU-35 and S-400, you just ranted about “old acquisitions” and vague statements such as “Chinese reason to buy su35 is well known to the others”

You earlier ranted about Russia buying equipment from the US and China but you refuse to address why the US uses Russian engines and aircraft if Russia is so backwards.

You kept asking for Russian AESA radars with GaN, I posted various Russian AESA radars you started deflecting, ‘oh they are ground based’, or ‘they are sea based’, bla, bla, bla. Then you started asking “how many of them are air horned fire control...”

Nothing I post is good enough for you, you find every excuse to ignore, deflect, or reject every type of radar I provide.
You seriously need to work on the comprehension skills before jumping on any thing.....

Neptune

Country flag
Such corner reflectors are used for the ground mapping,their is a difference bw Mapping and target search,in the mapping each returning wave's data is stored and then overlapped to present a picture,your other picture is the result of that,if you use the same technique for aerial target detection,not only it will be time consuming but will not be able to paint any target at all since with each and each changing position the map will be filled with massive noises and will present each target at hundreds of location.....Rafale has locked F22 in its HUD,it hasn't used its radar or IRST on the nose,the fight was solely gun vs gun....

Are you that slow? All HUDs are slaved to radars, even gun modes on HUDs measure distance and vector to help the pilot point the gun and pull the trigger. What do you think those funnels are? What do you think gives pilots a gun firing solution? What do you think those triangles and boxes?

You can clearly see the Rafale track and lock the on to the F-22.

You are obviously a science denier, you clearly lose debates and twist physics and then start making moronic attacks on the methods of measuring like ‘SAR is used to map floods’ :lol:

Steven Rogers

NaPakiRoaster
Country flag
Are you that slow? All HUDs are slaved to radars, even gun modes on HUDs measure distance and vector to help the pilot point the gun and pull the trigger. What do you think those funnels are? What do you think gives pilots a gun firing solution? What do you think those triangles and boxes?

You are obviously a science denier, you clearly lose debates and twist physics and then start making moronic attacks on the methods of measuring like ‘SAR is used to map floods’ :lol:
Comprehension is surely not your cup of tea, you yourself use the sample of SAR image from the satellite to map a target sums up your state of mind :rofl: .....proving physics lol,in that graph show us which is the incident wave.....I'm sure you don't even know what single bouncing scattering centers and coupling scattering centers are in the polyhedral geometry......

Steven Rogers

NaPakiRoaster
Country flag

So all this point your perception on this whole mess was F22 and F35 can't be detected :facepalm: :bplease: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ........comprehension skills is surely not your cup of tea :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Neptune

Country flag
So all this point your perception on this whole mess was F22 and F35 can't be detected :facepalm: :bplease: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ........comprehension skills is surely not your cup of tea :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No, that was not my point, it was just a real life example of corner reflectors being visible to radars. The whole thing started with EOTS being a astute corner reflector.

Please pay attention, you seem lost.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles