Sukhoi PAK FA

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
There are many types of corner reflectors such as dihedral and trihedral that have various intensity based on line of sight (LOS) and shape or degrees of corner reflector. @StealthFlanker as well as Steven Rogers, you both commented that the source/image I posted would have to have a bistatic radar to work. Okay I will post an obtuse corner reflector using monostatic radar measured by synthetic aperture radar (SAR).

View attachment 55861

Clearly a abuse angle is very visible to radar. The LOS is the most important factor as the illustration above shows the transmitter/receiver is sending out and receiving a signal. The ‘double bounce’ and various reflectors is for illustration only, they are real and there is more then just a ‘double bounce’ with certain corner reflectors but people overlook the obvious, the X Y axis of 0. Any corner reflector will be picked up on radar if the angles are right. While Intensity will vary on the types of corner reflectors.

Like this, which shows a 90 degree corner, which has the ‘double bounce, but also pay attention to the part in red:

View attachment 55862

Okay, let’s assume that’s the case. Does that make the SU-57 inferior? I would prefer to hit the target from much further away then not. Having internal cruise missiles with much greater range then internal laser guided bombs or even worse external cruise missile with shorter range is better in my opinion. To add to that the S-70 is likely going to be the spearheading ground attacks by relaying information back to the SU-57 or hitting the targets itself.

I need to “watch my ass”? Okay internet tough guy, in real life you wold never say that to my face, I mean do you want my ass or something? I don’t give up my ass to men :pound:

You have been nothing short of acting belligerent and hot tempered by name calling and threats.As for Syria and the KH-57, I explained it many times before, you obviously didn’t read or forgot what I said. The Ministry of Defense (MOD) stated that they were testing new weapons in Syria at the time the SU-57s were there. They also played a video clip of the SU-57 firing the cruise missile. It is an admission of what happened, what is dental, however; is you ignoring the statements by the MOD and the evidence they released. So it’s you that is a hypocrite.

You obviously are blind, you think that the EOTS is “smaller” then the 101KS-V? Or perhaps you mean that the EOTS is the only hot spot? The F-35 have plenty hot spots or corner reflectors, obviously the SU-57 has the same problems too.

View attachment 55863

Someone is frustrated and angry :lol:

Guess what, this is an SU-57 forum, you have been trolling and now got challenged and don’t like it.

What are you blabbing about? I told you no one knows how those radar blockers look, how they work, how boundary layer airflow will effect them yet you are pretending you know how the radar blockers will behave and now are telling me to shut up because you know you can’t defend your position. I would hope everyone show some level of logic and courtesy. And yes forums are to “blabber” yet you tell me to shut up and call me “low IQ” and then tell me to go “read” what some random people on Internet forums say. Why not just use sources and formulate good arguments yourself?

I was focused on the GaN part for radars which the link clearly mentions. Huawei operated in 170 countries, many of the countries that Huawei operates in or formally operated in were countries with strong semiconductor industries yet you ignore this and twist reality. In terms of business and work shares companies and countries also collaborate and split work like EF-2000 or F-35 or Huawei and Ruselectronics.

Let me reverse your tactics, why does China purchase the S-400 and other systems if Russia is so backwards and Chinese electrics are better? Reality is Russia is a world class developer of surface to air batteries, radars and command. This is why even NATO countries and India opt for Russian systems. In the same sense Huawei is a leader in the telecommunications sector.

Russia has been using AESA radars for years, like the NEBO SVU ground based radar or Poliment 5P-20K on the frigates dubbed project 22350. Or the Zaslon AESA on corvettes dubbed project 20385. The A-100 also is an AWACS that is either operational or will be this year and then there are the fighter based AESAs, three of them, as well as AESAs for missiles in development. The TU-214R probably is also equipped with AESA.

Russian AESA development has certainly been slowed down by sanctions, where as many countries in Europe, Asia and even America itself can buy, sell and collaborate with other countries. It’s quite juvenile for an Indian to mock Russia when pretty much everything India developed was sourced from parts and technical assistance from Russia, Israel, America and Europe.
well Russian chip building industry is not advanced that's why their electronic items are big and heavy. After disintegration of Soviet union Russia hardly came out with any new weapon as a result gap between them and European countries is increasing. All their products are glory of their past.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
well Russian chip building industry is not advanced that's why their electronic items are big and heavy. After disintegration of Soviet union Russia hardly came out with any new weapon as a result gap between them and European countries is increasing. All their products are glory of their past.
Russia is behind at the most 5 or 8 years, the reality is for military items and civilina items they are competitive if they were not competitive then why the west considers Russia a threat? in electronics Russia is not far behind western propaganda say Russia is behind, remember western propaganda always belittles Russia but then whyt do sanctions? answer is not behind, Russia is a great country.

Neptune

Country flag

That is absolutely not true, Russia always continued to make new products. Russia has developed more weapons in the past 10 years then probably all of Europe combined.

As for size Russia is developing AESA radars for missiles and have been crippling NATO electronic warfare aircraft over Syria. The semiconductor company I work for has many Russian born and educated engineers that have developed technology that goes into the latest American military equipment.

Neptune

Country flag
Russia is behind at the most 5 or 8 years, the reality is for military items and civilina items they are competitive if they were not competitive then why the west considers Russia a threat? in electronics Russia is not far behind western propaganda say Russia is behind, remember western propaganda always belittles Russia but then whyt do sanctions? answer is not behind, Russia is a great country.

Exactly, this is why Russia and China are threatened. It’s why they are constantly sanctioned for simply buildings pipelines and developing telecommunications with friendly partner countries. Even America threatens other countries that buy from Russia and China. The US is trying to cripple both countries economically because both countries are direct competitors.

Russia is currently developing or already has laser weapons, anti satellite and spy satellites, hypersonic missiles, and dozens of other projects many of which are secret. None of this would be possible if Russia was so backwards.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Exactly, this is why Russia and China are threatened. It’s why they are constantly sanctioned for even buildings pipelines developing and telecommunications with friendly partner countries. The US is trying to cripple both countries economically because both countries are direct competitors.

Russia is currently developing or already has laser weapons, anti satellite and spy satellites, hypersonic missiles, and dozens of other projects many of which are secret. None of this would be possible if Russia was so backwards.
well these two countries are not democratic no one would like to live under them.

Neptune

Country flag
well these two countries are not democratic no one would like to live under them.
Yet the US supports, praises and sells weapons to murderous regimes like Saudi Arabia which has appalling human right violations, a country that does public beheading, a country that treats none Muslims like subhumans with no rights and a country that has laws against gays and women, not to mention the war crimes they are committing in Yemen.

The difference is Saudi Arabia is stone age and buys US and European weapons. Russia and China, on the other hand, are leading countries in developing weapons and or taking market shares of business from US companies in both civilian and military markets.

Anyways stop trolling, Indians for some reason lately have been acting like fools in this thread.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
With due respect to stealth, even US chosen YF22 over over YF23 despite the later being more stealthier, though other factors were also there.

Steven Rogers

NaPakiRoaster
Country flag
There are many types of corner reflectors such as dihedral and trihedral that have various intensity based on line of sight (LOS) and shape or degrees of corner reflector. @StealthFlanker as well as Steven Rogers, you both commented that the source/image I posted would have to have a bistatic radar to work. Okay I will post an obtuse corner reflector using monostatic radar measured by synthetic aperture radar (SAR).

View attachment 55861

Clearly a abuse angle is very visible to radar. The LOS is the most important factor as the illustration above shows the transmitter/receiver is sending out and receiving a signal. The ‘double bounce’ and various reflectors is for illustration only, they are real and there is more then just a ‘double bounce’ with certain corner reflectors but people overlook the obvious, the X Y axis of 0. Any corner reflector will be picked up on radar if the angles are right. While Intensity will vary on the types of corner reflectors.

Like this, which shows a 90 degree corner, which has the ‘double bounce, but also pay attention to the part in red:

View attachment 55862
You used an image generated by the monostatic synthetic aperture radar used in the satellite(which has shorter antenna),which is used to generate images by combining each sequence of acquisition from an static target(heavily time consuming)at lower frequency (possibly in S or C band)...aren't you the same who was making a case of detecting air activity by satellite mapping....anyways you have produced an image where single bounce scattering occurs in an obtuse dihedral surface,this is a high resolution image of an obtuse corner reflection at 10Ghz,LSC are the points of single point scattering while the CSCs are multiple bounce scattering,remove the CSC and you will find a much water downed image of an already messed image CSCs.
Screenshot_2020-08-08-15-10-13-41_f541918c7893c52dbd1ee5d319333948.jpg
...however the point you're trying to make your case for the detection of F35 or the type by using all kinds of radar on ground and air,synced with each other and searching in the specific area where f35s are operating a perfect case of operation which has not been implemented by any...

Steven Rogers

NaPakiRoaster
Country flag
Okay, let’s assume that’s the case. Does that make the SU-57 inferior? I would prefer to hit the target from much further away then not. Having internal cruise missiles with much greater range then internal laser guided bombs or even worse external cruise missile with shorter range is better in my opinion. To add to that the S-70 is likely going to be the spearheading ground attacks by relaying information back to the SU-57 or hitting the targets itself.
I need to “watch my ass”? Okay internet tough guy, in real life you wold never say that to my face, I mean do you want my ass or something? I don’t give up my ass to men :pound:
You have been nothing short of acting belligerent and hot tempered by name calling and threats.As for Syria and the KH-57, I explained it many times before, you obviously didn’t read or forgot what I said. The Ministry of Defense (MOD) stated that they were testing new weapons in Syria at the time the SU-57s were there. They also played a video clip of the SU-57 firing the cruise missile. It is an admission of what happened, what is dental, however; is you ignoring the statements by the MOD and the evidence they released. So it’s you that is a hypocrite.
You obviously are blind, you think that the EOTS is “smaller” then the 101KS-V? Or perhaps you mean that the EOTS is the only hot spot? The F-35 have plenty hot spots or corner reflectors, obviously the SU-57 has the same problems too.

View attachment 55863
Someone is frustrated and angry :lol:

Guess what, this is an SU-57 forum, you have been trolling and now got challenged and don’t like it.
What are you blabbing about? I told you no one knows how those radar blockers look, how they work, how boundary layer airflow will effect them yet you are pretending you know how the radar blockers will behave and now are telling me to shut up because you know you can’t defend your position. I would hope everyone show some level of logic and courtesy. And yes forums are to “blabber” yet you tell me to shut up and call me “low IQ” and then tell me to go “read” what some random people on Internet forums say. Why not just use sources and formulate good arguments yourself?
I was focused on the GaN part for radars which the link clearly mentions. Huawei operated in 170 countries, many of the countries that Huawei operates in or formally operated in were countries with strong semiconductor industries yet you ignore this and twist reality. In terms of business and work shares companies and countries also collaborate and split work like EF-2000 or F-35 or Huawei and Ruselectronics.

Let me reverse your tactics, why does China purchase the S-400 and other systems if Russia is so backwards and Chinese electrics are better? Reality is Russia is a world class developer of surface to air batteries, radars and command. This is why even NATO countries and India opt for Russian systems. In the same sense Huawei is a leader in the telecommunications sector.
Russia has been using AESA radars for years, like the NEBO SVU ground based radar or Poliment 5P-20K on the frigates dubbed project 22350. Or the Zaslon AESA on corvettes dubbed project 20385. The A-100 also is an AWACS that is either operational or will be this year and then there are the fighter based AESAs, three of them, as well as AESAs for missiles in development. The TU-214R probably is also equipped with AESA.

Russian AESA development has certainly been slowed down by sanctions, where as many countries in Europe, Asia and even America itself can buy, sell and collaborate with other countries. It’s quite juvenile for an Indian to mock Russia when pretty much everything India developed was sourced from parts and technical assistance from Russia, Israel, America and Europe.
Cruise missiles/BM are less than 5 percent of inventory ,Russia itself in the syria has used dumb bombs against the cruise missiles..first the video was released much later,and that doesn't make an issue,the fact is they used a limited series prototype flown by the test pilots to the combat zone to fire a missile which Su57 had never fired it before,thing for a second on that.....
And you too realise that all those spots are centred to the main body where they are shaped to hide from the frontal aspect against AWACS,enemy aircrafts and ground stations unless you're making cases for the multistatic radars distributed all over a large sector and F35 is let loose in bw...trying making one for Su57,the spots are distributed all over the body and the wings .....

This is defence forum india ,not dedicated to the Su57,this thread is for that purpose...no one comes here with the blueprints to share their opinion but on things which are in the public domain...at current none of su57 are equipped with the radar blockers however this is what proposed and discussed on the forums for the Su57 which looks a clear obstruction for the air flow...now you can go on blabbering no one knows bullshit but forums are not MOD official website...
images - 2020-08-08T154611.586.jpeg

Go to your link and read again,if it is the problem of comprehension then translate it in your language, it clearly said that they have manufactured 20 prototypes and sent it to some 20 odd industries for tests...
Screenshot_2020-08-07-14-50-40-64.jpg

Why are you asking me to that,ask Russia why they buy chinese machinery to manufacture things in russia,ask Russia why they prefer Airbus over Russian made airliners,ask them why they use chinese smartphones running on American android,ask them why their defence enterprises prefer Apple laptops over any Russian made...S400 is an effective system and Russian missiles are excellent but that has nothing to do with semiconductors.......Go and read my post again,which Russian aesa radar uses GaN transistor........most of you have mentioned are ground/sea based radars operating on lower frequency band,and yeah TU probably has radar :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Russians were always the last ones for india to develop anything especially in the field of electronics....all indian radars use indian GaAs and GaN based semiconductors....

Neptune

Country flag
You used an image generated by the monostatic synthetic aperture radar used in the satellite(which has shorter antenna),which is used to generate images by combining each sequence of acquisition from an static target(heavily time consuming)at lower frequency (possibly in S or C band)...aren't you the same who was making a case of detecting air activity by satellite mapping....anyways you have produced an image where single bounce scattering occurs in an obtuse dihedral surface,this is a high resolution image of an obtuse corner reflection at 10Ghz,LSC are the points of single point scattering while the CSCs are multiple bounce scattering,remove the CSC and you will find a much water downed image of an already messed image CSCs.
View attachment 55885...however the point you're trying to make your case for the detection of F35 or the type by using all kinds of radar on ground and air,synced with each other and searching in the specific area where f35s are operating a perfect case of operation which has not been implemented by any...

You made multiple blunders about the EOTOs by making erroneous statements claiming it’s stealthy, then when I educated you about corner reflectors you told me I knew nothing. Then when I pointed out that the EOTOs was an obtuse corner reflector reflector, you went on to insult me so I presented evidence. I posted scientific data. Stealthflanker started nitpicking my source by stating it was measured by biostatic radar and very unlikely to produce radar return at those angles, you started repeated and copyed his points so then I posted the same source using an obtuse corner reflector using monostatic method when at a different angle and now suddenly you are crying that the image was taken by SAR imaging to generate an image of RCS :lol:

You act like the SU-57 with hover and let radars detect it while the F-35 will graciously fly and not be tracked. By the way, it does not matter if the an aircraft is traveling it’s corner reflectors will still produce radar returns as long as the angles are there.

Here you go, laws of physics don’t change because you disagree:

923E991C-9184-4C2B-9708-DBA868223260.jpeg

Neptune

Country flag
Cruise missiles/BM are less than 5 percent of inventory ,Russia itself in the syria has used dumb bombs against the cruise missiles..first the video was released much later,and that doesn't make an issue,the fact is they used a limited series prototype flown by the test pilots to the combat zone to fire a missile which Su57 had never fired it before,thing for a second on that.....
And you too realise that all those spots are centred to the main body where they are shaped to hide from the frontal aspect against AWACS,enemy aircrafts and ground stations unless you're making cases for the multistatic radars distributed all over a large sector and F35 is let loose in bw...trying making one for Su57,the spots are distributed all over the body and the wings .....

What did I just read? With all do respect, you literally make no sense and are incoherent. The only thing I understood was that Russia has limited cruise missiles compared to other weapons. Which Russia still has massive amounts of weaponry compared to most countries and can mass produce anything. So your argument is a none argument, Russia can produce 1000 cruise missiles if it wanted.

This is defence forum india ,not dedicated to the Su57,this thread is for that purpose...no one comes here with the blueprints to share their opinion but on things which are in the public domain...at current none of su57 are equipped with the radar blockers however this is what proposed and discussed on the forums for the Su57 which looks a clear obstruction for the air flow...now you can go on blabbering no one knows bullshit but forums are not MOD official website...

Yes it’s a website where people can share and debate, but how quickly you forget how you were threatening me and calling me names. I presented to you what the MOD presented, I really could care less weather you think the SU-57 used weapons in Syria or not.

Go to your link and read again,if it is the problem of comprehension then translate it in your language, it clearly said that they have manufactured 20 prototypes and sent it to some 20 odd industries for tests...
View attachment 55888....

Yes and what is your point? How does manufacturing GaN and testing it in various industries a bad thing? You claimed Russia can not manufacture GaN and now you shifted the topic criticizing where Russia uses its GaN.

Why are you asking me to that,ask Russia why they buy chinese machinery to manufacture things in russia,ask Russia why they prefer Airbus over Russian made airliners,ask them why they use chinese smartphones running on American android,ask them why their defence enterprises prefer Apple laptops over any Russian made...

This is an asinine argument, firstly US companies use Russian engines, aircraft and other equipment. Also by your token ask the US and many other countries why they import and uses so much chinese equipment. Chinese goods are mostly purchased because the prices are so cheap it’s no different for Russia.

S400 is an effective system and Russian missiles are excellent but that has nothing to do with semiconductors.......

Yes it does, the S-400 uses mostly Russian made electronics. Almost anybody can produce large missiles like the S-400 with similar range but producing a highly integrated air defense system, that can operate in heavy electronic warfare environments and accurately detect and shoot down hostile targets is something else altogether. Lets forget the S-400, China recently purchased SU-35s and other weapons, why China would need all those weapons when Russia sucks in the semiconductors industry and China is so much better?

Go and read my post again,which Russian aesa radar uses GaN transistor........most of you have mentioned are ground/sea based radars operating on lower frequency band,and yeah TU probably has radar :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Many of the radars I posted were airborne ones, there was some ground/sea radars I posted which I acknowledge but do notice how you are once again shifting the the goal posts. What do you think Russian radars use in place of GaN? Maybe a rat on a wheel? :lol:

Russians were always the last ones for india to develop anything especially in the field of electronics....all indian radars use indian GaAs and GaN based semiconductors....

You mean Israeli radars? Also it’s pretty ironic that the Astra uses some Russian electrics and India appears to have been using or testing Russian jammers this year on SU-30mkis. Why India uses Russian electrics if India is so advanced? Why doesn’t India use its stellar GaN industry to make an S-400 equivalent?

panzerfeist1

Country flag
Stealthflanker started nitpicking my source by stating it was measured by biostatic radar and very unlikely to produce radar return at those angles, you started repeated and copyed his points so then I posted the same source using an obtuse corner reflector using monostatic method when at a different angle and now suddenly you are crying that the image was taken by SAR imaging to generate an image of RCS
I got nothing much against that guy but when I had created a photonic integrated circuit thread back at key aero on august 9.

There were like 20+ posts after that thread(on that same day) was made in hopes he can bury it on the next page. He did admit to having a user account called mig-31bm. But it sucks because I remember there was a user named Moon_light that had a very similar thread regarding Israeli air launched ballistic missiles which of course he himself posted on other forums but I cannot find that thread either on that forum, and of course most of my arguments with Moon_light had a similar style to his. And of course having admins browse these kinds of threads as well. If there is a good archive web source that goes way back to threads that were also deleted in the past let me know or any user inform me. The admins and this guy seem to be concerned about those kinds of threads so it is not out of the questions that there can be government lapdogs larping as users which would make sense because military forums attract military personnel that can disclose classified information.

I guess they both will carry that externally..

“A small-sized inboard fuselage hypersonic missile was developed for the Russian fifth-generation fighter Su-57, a prototype of ammunition was created. This was reported on Sunday by TASS sources in the military-industrial complex.

"The enterprises of the Russian military-industrial complex have created a prototype of a small-sized air-to-surface hypersonic missile for intra-fuselable deployment on a Su-57 fighter," said one of the agency’s interlocutors.

Another source confirmed the creation of the prototype and clarified that "the rocket has not yet been tested with the carrier aircraft." The interlocutors did not disclose the characteristics of the latest ammunition.”

2nd version of su-57 is getting new weapons so lets see if that is one of them.

Last edited:

Steven Rogers

NaPakiRoaster
Country flag
You made multiple blunders about the EOTOs by making erroneous statements claiming it’s stealthy, then when I educated you about corner reflectors you told me I knew nothing. Then when I pointed out that the EOTOs was an obtuse corner reflector reflector, you went on to insult me so I presented evidence. I posted scientific data. Stealthflanker started nitpicking my source by stating it was measured by biostatic radar and very unlikely to produce radar return at those angles, you started repeated and copyed his points so then I posted the same source using an obtuse corner reflector using monostatic method when at a different angle and now suddenly you are crying that the image was taken by SAR imaging to generate an image of RCS :lol:

You act like the SU-57 with hover and let radars detect it while the F-35 will graciously fly and not be tracked. By the way, it does not matter if the an aircraft is traveling it’s corner reflectors will still produce radar returns as long as the angles are there.

Here you go, laws of physics don’t change because you disagree:

View attachment 55891
Self praising is itself an idiocy,look for yourself what you're using to prove-->a satellite based imaging radar which paints static targets....can you do the same for the moving targets let alone the flyingone,possible only when you're using millimeter wave Radars,the kind of grade you're showing suggests it's a low frequency radar which only is showing single bounce scattering and doesn't paint the whole object(your own graph for that says so)...this is how the wave reflects in an obtuse surface ...at no place it is a strong reflector right back to the source....
Screenshot_2020-08-08-18-23-26-36_f541918c7893c52dbd1ee5d319333948.jpg

Neptune

Country flag
Self praising is itself an idiocy,look for yourself what you're using to prove-->a satellite based imaging radar which paints static targets....can you do the same for the moving targets let alone the flyingone,possible only when you're using millimeter wave Radars,the kind of grade you're showing suggests it's a low frequency radar which only is showing single bounce scattering and doesn't paint the whole object(your own graph for that says so)...this is how the wave reflects in an obtuse surface ...at no place it is a strong reflector right back to the source....View attachment 55894

There is no self praising I was just explaining obtuse corner reflectors. I have proven my arguments with providing scientific data that measured obtuse corner reflectors that measured RCS using monostatic radars.

The argument you are trying to make is that in real life no radar will track an aircraft and its corner reflectors because aircraft move. In other words you believe the line of sight (LOS) between receiver and transmitter is too brief.

The problem is that the Rafale tracked the F-22 for long periods of time in close dogfights. Part of it was corner reflectors, part of it was the top side of the F-22 presenting perfect 90 degree angles and part of it was Rafale pointing its radar into the F-22 engines (yes in real life it’s unlikely the Rafale will get that close to an F-22? But this is about radar LOS.

Steven Rogers

NaPakiRoaster
Country flag
What did I just read? With all do respect, you literally make no sense and are incoherent. The only thing I understood was that Russia has limited cruise missiles compared to other weapons. Which Russia still has massive amounts of weaponry compared to most countries and can mass produce anything. So your argument is a none argument, Russia can produce 1000 cruise missiles if it wanted.

Yes it’s a website where people can share and debate, but how quickly you forget how you were threatening me and calling me names. I presented to you what the MOD presented, I really could care less weather you think the SU-57 used weapons in Syria or not.

Yes and what is your point? How does manufacturing GaN and testing it in various industries a bad thing? You claimed Russia can not manufacture GaN and now you shifted the topic criticizing where Russia uses its GaN.
This is an asinine argument, firstly US companies use Russian engines, aircraft and other equipment. Also by your token ask the US and many other countries why they import and uses so much chinese equipment. Chinese goods are mostly purchased because the prices are so cheap it’s no different for Russia.
Yes it does, the S-400 uses mostly Russian made electronics. Almost anybody can produce large missiles like the S-400 with similar range but producing a highly integrated air defense system, that can operate in heavy electronic warfare environments and accurately detect and shoot down hostile targets is something else altogether. Lets forget the S-400, China recently purchased SU-35s and other weapons, why China would need all those weapons when Russia sucks in the semiconductors industry and China is so much better?

Many of the radars I posted were airborne ones, there was some ground/sea radars I posted which I acknowledge but do notice how you are once again shifting the the goal posts. What do you think Russian radars use in place of GaN? Maybe a rat on a wheel? :lol:

You mean Israeli radars? Also it’s pretty ironic that the Astra uses some Russian electrics and India appears to have been using or testing Russian jammers this year on SU-30mkis. Why India uses Russian electrics if India is so advanced? Why doesn’t India use its stellar GaN industry to make an S-400 equivalent?
Yes russians can produce 1000snds of cruise missiles why not 10000snds why they use dumb bombs in the whole spectrum of operations in syria,and yes I'm exciting to know how will they bear the cost of producing them in mass,a supersonic cruise missile costs around a million US dollars.....
Go and read your stupid stuff, you'll find who started nitpicking.....
I'm sure comprehension is a problem related to you,go read my stuff again when I was responding to the other guy...limited production in the labs doesn't mean one can reciprocate that in the industries for all the moment I'm still asking where does Russia manufactures GaN in mass,I'm not intrested in what ever is in testings......
You seriously have comprehension problem and no one is going to solve that but your self,with chinese electronics I was referring to why Russians don't use Russia designed and developed electronics,chinese mobiles use SOC designed by the Americans. By the way when will russia replace expensive Airbus with the cheap Russian alternative....
Chinese reason to buy su35 is well known to the others,su35 itself uses electronics which were designed 15 years ago,when India was signing Su30 deal,russians were already testing a more powerful alternative.
"Shifting goal post,let me show the screenshot and who has continuously jumping from one point it other" seems like someone's whole argument is based on lies.....and yes russians themselves claim that they use GaA based radars and not the GaN.....
Screenshot_2020-08-08-18-50-50-86.jpg

Screenshot_2020-08-08-18-51-19-76.jpg

By the way how many of them are air horned fire control....
Screenshot_2020-08-08-18-47-12-17.jpg

No I mean indian radar,such as Battlefield surveillance radar, radars for the Qrsam,ARUDHRA/Anuradha and not to mention the radar on the BMD system and survillance ship which uses GaN based L-S band modules manufactured by BEL...
Indian S400 buy is based on the older acquisition program when s400 itself came into existence,don't worry more about that,it will be the last time india inducts such system of the class,only five regiments we are buying when the requirement is more than that....

Steven Rogers

NaPakiRoaster
Country flag
There is no self praising I was just explaining obtuse corner reflectors. I have proven my arguments with providing scientific data that measured obtuse corner reflectors that measured RCS using monostatic radars.

The argument you are trying to make is that in real life no radar will track an aircraft and its corner reflectors because aircraft move. In other words you believe the line of sight (LOS) between receiver and transmitter is too brief.

The problem is that the Rafale tracked the F-22 for long periods of time in close dogfights. Part of it was corner reflectors, part of it was the top side of the F-22 presenting perfect 90 degree angles and part of it was Rafale pointing its radar into the F-22 engines (yes in real life it’s unlikely the Rafale will get that close to an F-22? But this is about radar LOS.

You're then proving your idiocy this whole time,your scientific data is used for the land mapping and helps well in the disastrous condition, specially helpful in flood and earthquake ,your whole argument was based on detection of the certain irrespective of the requirement,you tried so without taking the account of the discussion being made on the fighter aircrafts and combat....and then your freakin comprehension skills...no where I meant that " in real life no radar will track an aircraft and it's corner reflectors because the aircraft moves".....work on that first before jumping...
Get a brief of that dogfight,It was guns only mock in which F22 had better scores than the Rafale ...in the whole video,Rafale didn't take the missile shot despite getting the tone..,

Steven Rogers

NaPakiRoaster
Country flag
I got nothing much against that guy but when I had created a photonic integrated circuit thread back at key aero on august 9.

There were like 20+ posts after that thread(on that same day) was made in hopes he can bury it on the next page. He did admit to having a user account called mig-31bm. But it sucks because I remember there was a user named Moon_light that had a very similar thread regarding Israeli air launched ballistic missiles which of course he himself posted on other forums but I cannot find that thread either on that forum, and of course most of my arguments with Moon_light had a similar style to his. And of course having admins browse these kinds of threads as well. If there is a good archive web source that goes way back to threads that were also deleted in the past let me know or any user inform me. The admins and this guy seem to be concerned about those kinds of threads so it is not out of the questions that there can be government lapdogs larping as users which would make sense because military forums attract military personnel that can disclose classified information.

“A small-sized inboard fuselage hypersonic missile was developed for the Russian fifth-generation fighter Su-57, a prototype of ammunition was created. This was reported on Sunday by TASS sources in the military-industrial complex.

"The enterprises of the Russian military-industrial complex have created a prototype of a small-sized air-to-surface hypersonic missile for intra-fuselable deployment on a Su-57 fighter," said one of the agency’s interlocutors.

Another source confirmed the creation of the prototype and clarified that "the rocket has not yet been tested with the carrier aircraft." The interlocutors did not disclose the characteristics of the latest ammunition.”

2nd version of su-57 is getting new weapons so lets see if that is one of them.
The day it is spotted with the su57,prove the point then....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles