Kitty mod
Country flag
Yes. These are all Soviet era weapons
Green Pine & Soviet era?
Well well
when we got TOT.
Stop being too much wishful.
Assembling isn't called ToT.
If India started nice strides in composites & castings and started manufacturing, that's more to be reverse engineered.

As I have no details of share of any kind of intellectual property, it's foolish to believe it was ToT because intellectual property less ToT manufacturing is always assembly.

Though, may be true somewhat in case of green pine.

AbRaj

Country flag
Green Pine & Soviet era?
Well well

Stop being too much wishful.
Assembling isn't called ToT.
If India started nice strides in composites & castings and started manufacturing, that's more to be reverse engineered.

As I have no details of share of any kind of intellectual property, it's foolish to believe it was ToT because intellectual property less ToT manufacturing is always assembly.

Though, may be true somewhat in case of green pine.
LOL , I missed Green Pine and you ground me:biggrin2:

Reverse Engineering of Russian weapons with out their permission??

And no we are not merely assembling these but also developing them.
Also we didn't got whole TOT of any of these but some crucial componants.
Rest we developed ourselves.
Green pine gave us know how to built advantage AESA T/R modules and Seekers which you can see is now utilized extensively as shown in AeroIndia 2017
Few pictures

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
Reverse Engineering of Russian weapons with out their permission??
If infrastructure is there for that sort of weapon, ya :D

I know the inside job happens in case of guns & ammo, can't say about higher level.

I wasn't even told on which alloy I was working on in L&T.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
dont disclose too much on net. Good to know you work closely.
I have nothing to do disclose.

Normal Engineers aren't told on which material we are working on ourselves. Just ordered to fabricate it. They don't know what will happen to the job @ next step.

Metallurgical IPR is patented by government. So, leaks chances are close to zero.:)

AbRaj

Country flag
If infrastructure is there for that sort of weapon, ya :D

I know the inside job happens in case of guns & ammo, can't say about higher level.

I wasn't even told on which alloy I was working on in L&T.
Small scale reverse engineering is extremely common. But large scale (China like) reverse engineering is rare in India but definitely occurs.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
Small scale reverse engineering is extremely common. But large scale (China like) reverse engineering is rare in India but definitely occurs.
Test facility & infrastructure is biggest problem. Wherever it is, copying occurs.

India is good at designing at least.

Bahamut

Yeah, 6 pilots since 2016.
No photos though...

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk
The article is dated in end 216 so maybe by next quarter of 2017 we will have our first pilots

WolfPack86

Country flag
Russia is prepared to push ahead with efforts to develop the Fifth Generation Fighter Aircraft (FGFA) in collaboration with India, the director for international cooperation and regional policy at Russia's defense industry conglomerate Rostec told reporters today.

"We are awaiting the Indian side’s decision on the FGFA project. We are fulfilling our obligations and are prepared to continue work," said Viktor Kladov who heads the joint delegation of Rostec and state arms exporter Rosoboronexport at the Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace Exhibition (LIMA-2017) in Malaysia.

Yuri Slyusar, President of Russia’s United Aircraft Corporation, earlier said that Russia was honoring all its commitments concerning the development of the FGFA fighter
Source - TASS
https://www.facebook.com/pg/TeamINDRA/photos/?ref=page_internal

WolfPack86

Country flag
When it comes to aviation,theres an age old saying , "If it looks good,it flies good"

And this lady is definitely a looker with those voluptuous curves,smooth lines and a great ass.

Bort no 058, the 2nd phase 2 Pak-fa prototype at Ramenskoye airfield,Zhukovsky.

Talks for Fgfa project are at an advanced stage of discussions and the workshares for HAL and JSC Sukhoi have been finalised and the all important Transfer of technology have been sorted out. The contract signing for detailed design and developement is expected shortly.Under this Russia and India will invest 4 billion USD each and IAF will receive three flying prototypes.
The preliminary design contract(PDC) worth 295 million USD was signed in Dec,2010 and the PDC was completed in June of 13.
https://www.facebook.com/IADnews/

WolfPack86

Country flag
Russia Complies with FGFA Development Program

The Russian-Indian fifth-generation fighter aircraft (FGFA) is being developed in accordance with the program and Russia is fulfilling its obligations, President of Russia’s United Aircraft Corporation (UAC) Yuri Slyusar told TASS.

Earlier, the Times of India newspaper reported with reference to a high-ranking official in the Indian Defense Ministry that India was ready to continue developing the fifth-generation fighter aircraft jointly with Russia only if all technologies were transferred. Also, the project is expected to help India develop its own new-generation plane.

Some media outlets reported later that the project might be postponed due to Russia’s unwillingness to transfer all technologies.

“There were such media reports but it is difficult for me to comment on them as I do not know what they are based on,” Slyusar said.

“We are complying with the program and fulfilling all our obligations,” he added.

In 2007, Russia and India signed an agreement to jointly develop the fifth-generation fighter aircraft.

The Russian-Indian plane is being developed on the basis of Russia’s fifth-generation T-50 PAK FA (Prospective Airborne Complex of Frontline Aviation) fighter jet in line with India’s requirements specification.

In particular, a two-seat version of the plane will be developed and an advanced engine with increased thrust will be installed under the program.

India’s Air Force is expected to be the first customer of the fighter jet and then the plane will be delivered to third countries.

http://www.defencenews.in/article/Russia-Complies-with-FGFA-Development-Program-251160

TPFscopes

Rest in Peace
You will have the first flight prototype PMI-1 in 2018.

These all are speculations only depends on MoU.
If we signed the deal in April'17 than we may receive our first FGFA Prototype by end of 2019 or early 2020

gadeshi

These all are speculations only depends on MoU.
If we signed the deal in April'17 than we may receive our first FGFA Prototype by end of 2019 or early 2020
Tell this "speculations" to guys on KnAAZ :)

Articles