Sukhoi PAK FA

Superdefender

Sukhoi-PAK-FA-T-50.jpg
Look at this. I shall say it majestic design of aerodynamics. Is this the final form of PAK-FA?

Last edited:

gadeshi

View attachment 7764 Look at this. I shall say it majestic design of aerodynamics. Is this the final form of PAK-FA?
It is very poor design from AD point of view :)
Starting from top-placed air intakes (insainly ineffective for maneuverable fighter) which are too small and narrow to fed air-thirsty Item 30 engines and ending with aerodynamically dumb fuselage back in the nozzles area.

BTW, if you will do such an intakes, you will face also with aerodynamical shadow behind canopy (too small intakes take extra less air being in AD shadow zone) and just in the turbulent near-body airflow which is extremely dangerous for any air breething engine :)

This us actually not a technical preview but an amatour work of non-technical design artist.
He is rather famous in Russia and CIS by his works for computer games DVD covers designs and gaming posters :)

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

Last edited:

Superdefender

It is very poor design from AD point of view :)
Starting from top-placed air intakes (insainly ineffective for maneuverable fighter) which are too small and narrow to fed air-thirsty Item 30 engines and ending with aerodynamically dumb fuselage back in the nozzles area.

This us actually not a technical preview but an amatour work of non-technical design artist.
He is rather famous in Russia and CIS by his works for computer games DVD covers designs and gaming posters :)

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk
Thanks for clarifying. But you still did not my previous doubt. If the 1st proto (yellowish one) was T-50-1 (1-01), then what was the aircraft with 051 number?

gadeshi

Thanks for clarifying. But you still did not my previous doubt. If the 1st proto (yellowish one) was T-50-1 (1-01), then what was the aircraft with 051 number?
051 is T-50-1 (1-01) which is obvious according to its number.

Superdefender

051 is T-50-1 (1-01) which is obvious according to its number.
It is so funny that you still can't understand what I am asking. There were two aircrafts. The 1st proto (with yellow frontal) flew on 10th Jan 2010. On 29th April 2010, another proto flew with 055 written on it. Now, how on Earth, are you saying both the aircrafts are T-50-1???

aliyah

pak-fa & t-50 are 2 different planes . 1 is single sitter and other is twin sitter

gadeshi

It is so funny that you still can't understand what I am asking. There were two aircrafts. The 1st proto (with yellow frontal) flew on 10th Jan 2010. On 29th April 2010, another proto flew with 055 written on it. Now, how on Earth, are you saying both the aircrafts are T-50-1???
You should be more specific.
Aircraft in a primer (not a "yellowish paint" :) - this is tradition to not paint the aircraft before the maiden flight) is T-50-1 (1-01) on both (3) photos. It has no number (yet) on photo - number will be 01 after the paint (a 2 weeks later the first flight). "Dolphin-painted" plane on the 4-th photo is T-50-5R (1-05R) in the first after repair flight.
There are no other planes on photos you have provided in those post.

Superdefender

You should be more specific.
Aircraft in a primer (not a "yellowish paint" :) - this is tradition to not paint the aircraft before the maiden flight) is T-50-1 (1-01) on both (3) photos. It has no number (yet) on photo - number will be 01 after the paint (a 2 weeks later the first flight). "Dolphin-painted" plane on the 4-th photo is T-50-5R (1-05R) in the first after repair flight.
There are no other planes on photos you have provided in those post.
:frusty:Man why are intelligent people so dumb these days!?? Am not asking the photos which I had posted in previous page. And I knew the difference between T-50-5 & T-50-5R. Can you not reply in simple words? Phewww....looks like I have to upload pictures. You stay there @gadeshi, I am uploading....

Last edited:

gadeshi

T-50 a 2 seater, as in for training purpose or A FGFA version for India?
T-50 is a prototype series of PAK FA.
PMI is a prototype series of FGFA based on T-50-6-2 or the later one (T-50-8).
Whether PMI 1, 2 or 3 will be a tween seater is unknown.

Global Defence

Articles