Suggestions for tent City, Resort, Wedding destination , Party Place.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Hi Guys ,

I am in a process of acquiring a beautiful land right in front of a river. It is an excellent land. Way to the land passes through jungle. There is a dam right in front. It is an isolated place ideal for refreshing. I want to use it for a resort sort of thing. I may put some tents there or make some mud houses or Bamboo houses. It is a land of about 2.5 lakh Sq Ft. I want your suggestions of how to make it. I will keep on explaining what is there in my mind as discussion progresses. Kindly share your views. Thanking you.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Hi Guys ,

I am in a process of acquiring a beautiful land right in front of a river. It is an excellent land. Way to the land passes through jungle. There is a dam right in front. It is an isolated place ideal for refreshing. I want to use it for a resort sort of thing. I may put some tents there or make some mud houses or Bamboo houses. It is a land of about 2.5 lakh Sq Ft. I want your suggestions of how to make it. I will keep on explaining what is there in my mind as discussion progresses. Kindly share your views. Thanking you.
Sir, build tiny homes Not big but Not small in strategic locations because you can always make small big but big to small will not happen that easily.

Deathstar

Country flag
Hi Guys ,

Keep it as natural as possible. No no to concrete. Bamboo houses/ hut style is excellent.

Spindrift

By camping ground I mean that you setup minimum infra for example toilets and bathroom with hot running water, garbage disposable and canteen and perhaps some barbecue and for staying give two options 1). people can get their own camping equipment such as tents and sleeping bags etc and setup camp and stay and 2). You provide with all those things i.e. basically a tent stay.
Take a look at the model these guys follow http://www.jilling.net/index.html

marguerites

Country flag
Just stumbled upon your post from a while back and couldn't resist chiming in. Have you made any progress with your plans? Maybe consider eco-friendly designs to harmonize with nature? A mix of rustic and modern amenities could make it stand out.

marguerites

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles