Suggestions and Feedback

Pulkit

Satyameva Jayate "Truth Alone Triumphs"
Country flag
@Kunal Biswas
Sir why block me.....

I wrote what I thought..... Right or wrong is time to judge and tell.....

Right to speech .....
This is not fair at all Sir....

I have been here for few years now but this is the first time this has happened with me.... and I do not appreciate or like it.....

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
I cannot allow rants for others to troll on, you should heed Mod`s warnings before you posted your replies ..

This is not a permanent ban, Its temporary ban and will remove automatically when expires ..

dineshchaturvedi

Country flag
Its hard to find a way to request for a username change. I asked in chit chat forum but no answer. Can someone please help, I want my username changed to hulk.

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
Backgrounds?

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
bring back the comments box wherein we were able to make a comment in someone else's post without having to make a new post or quote

as for name change , i think it is COUNTERPRODUCTIVE because now we dont know who it is and the person hides their past in a new name - it IS DECEITFUL

thirdly name-bending should be permitted provided it does not constitute an insult against any religion or any religious personality nor does it contravene any of the international norms on the usage of the internet and these are already laid out so we dont need any additional rules which will now infringe on our freedom to express and to post creatively

i personally have not used terms such as porkies but see no harm in that as it does not refer to anyone in particular but is a generic term for the animal - i have used peskies and i think it is again allowable as it does not in general refer to any particular nation or group but has meaning only in the very narrow context of the thread and thus any visitor to the forum would hardly be offended

other terns such as in-bred etc etc are a matter of opinion and indeed claims to be provable via dna testing and other scientific methodology to such a viewpoint

but finally i do hold to the principle that the admin is capable of deciding and their views are final, and that if any member feels otherwise then they are not compelled to prticipate further

lastly ensure that the tagging system actually works and allows all tagged to receive their alert

@Krusty @lcafanboy @KS
@nick_indian @Deadshot Para Guy @Google@republic_roi97 @Defcon 1 @GhanteshwarSER=21606]@Ramdasrathsuryavanshi[/USER]@vinay535@Darth Malgus USER=14856]@Rushil51[/USER]@rishivashista13
@Ramdasrathsuryavanshi@Imaxxx@Eastman @raheel besharam@Bullet@raja696@LordOfTheUnderworlds
@roma
@Amr
@AnkitPurohit@Akshay_Fenix@aditya10r@Akaskkumar@airtel@angeldude13@aditya10r@Abhijat@AncientIndian@anupamsurey@aliyah @@Alien@AravindSanjeev @Achauhan@asingh10@AdityaG@asianobserve@Bahamut @BATTLEFIELD@Berkut@bose@Bornubus@brational@blueblood@Blackwater
@Blood+@bhai-117@Bangalorean@bengalraider
@Bengal_Tiger@biswas_k11 @BharatEkKhoj @BroodFather @cobracommando@Chirag @ChrisJude@Chinmoy@Cadian@DingDong@dhananjay1@ersakthivel@FRYCRY
@G10@Gessler@garg_bharat@guru-dutt @HariSud
@hit&run@hardip@HeinzGud@indiandefencefan@I_PLAY_BAD @IndianDevil@Indibomber@IndianHawk@Jangaruda
@JayPatel@jackprince@Kshatriya87@kstriya@LETHALFORCE@laughingbuddha@mhk99@Mikesingh@mayfair@MetsaMan@Markantony@manutdfan@maomao @NavneetKundu@Neil@NickyG@OneGrimPilgrim@pmaitra@parijataka@PaliwalWarrior@Pulkit@PrashantAzazel@rahulsingh@Rowdy@Razor@Rashna@[email protected]@shade@sasum@smestarz @SakalGhareluUstad@Srinivas_K@ShashankSharma@SANITY
@sunnyv@sgarg@sabari@Sameet2@saik@sorcerer@Superdefender@sydsnyper@Sridevi@SREEKAR@Screambowl@Sylex21@square@TacticalFrog@TejasMK3@Theenlightened
@TamilER]@tejaswarior@tharun@thethinker@tsunami@TODELU@VIP@VaghaDeva@Vishwarupa@VishalGuts@Yusuf@Yumdoot@Zebra

Last edited:

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
There Should Be a Show again Braincell Button as well as Informative Button Like aarse as well as a negative rating Button

pmaitra

Its hard to find a way to request for a username change. I asked in chit chat forum but no answer. Can someone please help, I want my username changed to hulk.
Drop me or any MOD a PM with what name you want. Please provide two or three alternatives in order of your preference. I will reach out to the admins. I have two requests pending with me. Might take a while.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
@Singh, @Yusuf, PLIT

And It will be easier to moderate the forum, if we direct the traffic to it's dedicated section.

All the stuff need to be private though, to keep image intact.

pmaitra

We can also have dirty and no rules zone like arrse so that all the testosterone related threads can be restricted to that corner.
That way, you can be strict in general sections of the forum.

And It will be easier to moderate the forum, if we direct the traffic to it's dedicated section.
Go to Members' Corner. We also have Idiotic Musings thread and the Drunk Thread. We rarely moderate there.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Go to Members' Corner. We also have Idiotic Musings thread and the Drunk Thread. We rarely moderate there.
I am not talking about lack of it.

It's privacy, boss. And quality too. We rarely having civilised discussions in main forums.

Make member zone private and free. And use big stick for remaining forums.

Members are talking their personal stuff on those threads. They are accessible to outsiders also.

Reactions: Neo

DingDong

Country flag
@pmaitra @Yusuf @LETHALFORCE The moderator @Kunal Biswas deleted one of my posts simply for disagreeing with his post, the post was not offensive in any manner, did not violate any forum rules.

He deleted it just because my "Civilian" comment set his "Military Brat" behind on fire. I know that this guy is not serving in army, I wonder what was all the anger about. Anger originating from pretension?

@Kunal Biswas who is "us"? You don't serve in military, never served in military. Hence don't carry this chip on your shoulder. Doesn't look good.

If this is the level of moderation on this forum, no wonder many good posters left this forum.

He gave me a ban later for stating something in anger, however I firmly stand by it: Government is the Owner, Army is the Dog.

No person serving in the military must have any doubt about this.

@Project Dharma I can't respond to your posts in that thread, please bring it somewhere else so that I can.

Last edited:

DingDong

Country flag
@Project Dharma That poser with INSAS in hand :pound:has banned me from all sub-forums except this one.

I could have told you more about the inhumane treatment meted on the Sahayaks, but I won't do this on a public forum to maintain some sanity.

This is no longer about tradition, benefactors of this tradition don't want this system to be purged
. They are doing this to serve their ends and not the country.

I respect the Indian Military as an organ of the Indian State which serves the orders of the Elected Government without questioning it even once. Hence there is no space for argument like "You Civilians" don't understand our traditions. The civilians give order, the military follows.

This is completely a prerogative of the civilian government if it decides to restructure the military.

I respect the constitutional bodies like the Judiciary and Executive millions times more than I respect the military, because those institutions and not the military guarantee my civil rights and freedom.

MIlitary is just a tool in the hands of the government which it wields when it deems fit.

My comment was regarding the Military-Government relation and I firmly stand by it. If any uniformed person has any doubts, he/she must read his/her service rules, there are Citizens, more deserving candidates waiting to serve in their place.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
@mods: sorry for the offtopic

MIlitary is just a tool in the hands of the government which it wields when it deems fit.
Yes it is, agree 100%, your choice of words was unfortunate however.

I could have told you more about the inhumane treatment meted on the Sahayaks, but I won't do this on a public forum to maintain some sanity.
I have witnessed it first hand as an Army brat but only in some cases. Most officers treat their sahayaks with dignity. Still, I agree with you that it is a legacy of the colonial era and can be better served through civilian non combatants.

I respect the constitutional bodies like the Judiciary and Executive millions times more than I respect the military, because those institutions and not the military guarantee my civil rights and freedom.
That is your opinion and you have a right to hold it. However, considering the pastime of the Supreme Court and the quality of its judgements and overreach as well as the moral standing of the average Indian politician, I wouldn't even name the three branches in the same sentence.

My comment was regarding the Military-Government relation and I firmly stand by it. If any uniformed person has any doubts, he/she must read his/her service rules, there are Citizens, more deserving candidates waiting to serve in their place.
I didn't get to read your original comment, it got deleted. I don't agree with the forum censorship that has been going on lately. This is the internet, we are all grownups and can live with posts that we don't agree with.

DingDong

Country flag
@mods: sorry for the offtopic

Yes it is, agree 100%, your choice of words was unfortunate however.

I have witnessed it first hand as an Army brat but only in some cases. Most officers treat their sahayaks with dignity. Still, I agree with you that it is a legacy of the colonial era and can be better served through civilian non combatants.

That is your opinion and you have a right to hold it. However, considering the pastime of the Supreme Court and the quality of its judgements and overreach as well as the moral standing of the average Indian politician, I wouldn't even name the three branches in the same sentence.

I didn't get to read your original comment, it got deleted. I don't agree with the forum censorship that has been going on lately. This is the internet, we are all grownups and can live with posts that we don't agree with.
Likewise, people (particularly if they are Posing) must refrain from using words like "You Civilians" or "Outsiders" to dissuade the members from expressing their opinion about the military.

The original comment got deleted just because it irritated a Moderator whom lot of members on this forum address as "Sir" :pound:and expects everybody to say "Yes Sir". You can ask him questions, but never counter him.

Military is not beyond criticism.

One of the reasons why the Indian General public will never completely trust the military is because of it's role pre-1947, Indian Army was responsible for the Jalianwala Massacre. Indian Army soldiers opened fire at the Indian civilians protesting against foreign occupiers.

The behavior of the military changed because it's masters changed (from British to Indian). Overnight loyalty of the whole Indian Army, including it's chief changed.

Indian Army deserves some credit here that it serves like a dog, never questions it's master, and must not question it's master in future either, which is the Civil Government.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
This is a private forum and not Facebook, Anyone want to rant go there and do it, As long as you are here you will be under moderation so does other members ..

Your ban came after warning which was issued as your reply lack quality on subject, your justification of using words against a organization is lame so does your previous commentary which was nothing but a flame-bait ..

Getting personal with moderator will only get you more trouble ..

Global Defence

New threads

Articles