Suggestions and Feedback

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
DD thanks , i checked out & found that 'Clear history when Firefox closes' check-box was checked; while 'Remember my browsing history...' check-box was unchecked, i followed you, unchecked the former, check marked the later and problem is over now.:)

A.V.

check out whats new that shows 24 hour threads and all replies check vb4 guide for all the new post options will replace shoutbox with the old one shortly

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag
AV Check Countries flags! some glar on to it

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
My initial impression :

The outlook is neat and glossy. However the new smilies are quite unclear and look like puny yellow circles.

A.V.

the location flags will be checked and updated high quality smileys in 100,s are added
have a smiley war but remebr do not misuse them

Quickgun Murugan

Please remove that 20 characters minimum for posting a reply. All I was trying to do was post an image and it still asks me to type something with it. :(

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag
AVi Please give us old type thanks button

A.V.

Please remove that 20 characters minimum for posting a reply. All I was trying to do was post an image and it still asks me to type something with it. :(

the minimum 20 characters is necesary to stop the GREAT POST,THANKS ,WELL DONE type of posts it gives a bad look to the forum without concrete discussions the way out for pictures is put the pics and press enter it counts as characters
thats a secret lol

praveen the thanks button integration is giving some error we are waiting for the update from coders .void is fixing the problem he will fix it soon it will be there for sure

Quickgun Murugan

the way out for pictures is put the pics and press enter it counts as characters
thats a secret lol
I tried it. I pressed enter after I inserted the image. It still says less than 20 characters for me.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
sorry using this thread:

My one suggestion and request.
Can we have a thread where we can read what has been posted/shouted so far in shout box. The point is that sometimes we have many great informative discussions which we sometimes miss or can not retain.
The pattern can remain the same like shout box one liners or in two or three column table to save space . The thread will be like a readable page only, updated every 24 hrs or 6hrs etc.

A.V.

sure can be done ....
just start one and we will keep updating it

johnee

A suggestion about the banner of the DFI: could anything be done to include the picture of Tiger in it? We all know that Tiger's are depleting and our banner could be our way of reminding ourselves and the Govt to save tigers. wat say?

A.V.

the banner details needs to be done by .void
i will ask him to update the banner with rotating flash images

xebex

I have a suggestion in the flag area right below the avatar. DFI should use full name of the country instead of two letter abbreviation. Or it can be done in a way that it shows the full name of the country while the pointer hover over the flag icon. The reason why I am making this suggestion is that, for some flags, its hard to understand which country they is referring to with just two alphabets.

-Xe

Solid Beast

I personally would like to see the helpful post system revamped and Mk. II'd up a bit. And more awesome smileys, (and get rid of the one holding used tampon ////////// )....ok fine keep it now because it's funny but just more smileys would add good expression to chat and posts here! Apart from that, I've traveled through quite a lot of forums on the internet, ranging from all sorts of countries and topics and I can safely say that this is the best maintained, most well presented and tip top staffed place around! 5 Stars truly and no complaints.

A.V.

I have a suggestion in the flag area right below the avatar. DFI should use full name of the country instead of two letter abbreviation. Or it can be done in a way that it shows the full name of the country while the pointer hover over the flag icon. The reason why I am making this suggestion is that, for some flags, its hard to understand which country they is referring to with just two alphabets.

-Xe
yes will be done and also smileys added soon we will have security upgrades we add these then ...

Vikramaditya

Country flag
You can replace My Mood with the name of his country and place he is living now...

I mean why you want My Mood like stuff.........cccccccccccccccccccc

PLZ........ Don't removr flag,it look cool......

BunBunCake

-Perhaps the theme could be altered to make it look a bit more "Indian" patriotic.
(If this theme you guys use is open source, you can send me a copy and I'd be glad to edit it.)

-When I hit "Did you find this post helpful"
It will have weird symbols like "%1$ Person found this useful"
And the number never changes from 1.

(also, just a friendly reminder..... you guys better be making backups of the site :D)

Last edited:

Rahul Singh

Country flag
I feel, it will be good to have a dedicated sub-forum for Broadband/Internet related discussions...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles