Suggestions and Feedback

sthf

Country flag
@Kunal Biswas If you want to address someone, better tag him/her. Fault lies at your end not mine.

I don't have a bone to pick with a single Indian member on this forum. You on the other hand are treating this forum as your own personal fiefdom. Did anyone complained about my posts, if yes then put up a screenshot and I'll be on my merry way.

You took umbrage when I criticized OFB and MSMC, it wasn't personal but you made it one. If you can prove me wrong with facts and logic, be my guest, I don't mind but you pit your very personal opinion against my numbers. That is unfair and petty and you know it.

Feel free to prove me wrong and allow me defend myself for entire forum to see.

aliyah

it seems like some ISI media work these days......indian media has turned way too much anti china in past 3yrs and same happening in China too these days small media outlets turning very much anti india which haven't seen in past......it looks like someone deliberately wants war between india n china
China said they are opposed to 3rd party investment in arunachal but in media its presented as they are against all investment in all northeast.
something really fishy.
(now dont blame me i m leftist n anti india. just telling wat we getting) :)

devhensh

upload_2017-9-19_22-17-36.png

I would like to understand from the concerned Moderator the meaning of the above edit . I posted a link from TFB ...which i see many others on the forum do too......

Is there a forum rule against posting external links in general or this specific site? If yes, point me towards it ? Also, i don't understand the Terrorist comment ?

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Links from firearm blog and Pakistan defense forum also known as ' Terrorist forum ', Are better not posted at DFI due to their extreme negative nature about India and Indians ..

We don`t encourage such sites and blogs on this forum ..

View attachment 20267

I would like to understand from the concerned Moderator the meaning of the above edit . I posted a link from TFB ...which i see many others on the forum do too......

Is there a forum rule against posting external links in general or this specific site? If yes, point me towards it ? Also, i don't understand the Terrorist comment ?

devhensh

Links from firearm blog and Pakistan defense forum also known as ' Terrorist forum ', Are better not posted at DFI due to their extreme negative nature about India and Indians ..

We don`t encourage such sites and blogs on this forum ..

My link was from Firearm Blog and i was not aware of their anti India views...Also i didn't post anything and never would from the Pakistan forum....so i was surprised about the Terrorist Forum comment......
In any case, i respect the thought process behind this and would not post anything from Firearm blog ...I just needed to understand the reason behind it as i am still new to this forum...

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
@YagamiLight please stop antagonising other members. Make use of the ignore feature but refrain from name calling. This applies to everyone else too.
You should delete his posts first, Dovah. I didn't use any abusive language like him. Removing my posts only makes him bold. It happened with his old account.
Lurker baba gave him free pass yesterday. I am just replying to his posts.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
You should delete his posts first, Dovah. I didn't use any abusive language like him. Removing my posts only makes him bold. It happened with his old account.
Lurker baba gave him free pass yesterday. I am just replying to his posts.
I have been editing out posts to remove pejoratives and leave meaningful content in. Your last post was devoid of any on-topic content and hence removed altogether.

Ancient Indian

I have been editing out posts to remove pejoratives and leave meaningful content in. Your last post was devoid of any on-topic content and hence removed altogether.
So I should let it slide even if he continues to tag me in every one of his rants?
He is tagging me for days now. I just had enough. Some other poster puts shoe on PM poster and proudly displays it as dp.

You guys continue pampering these trolls.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
So I should let it slide even if he continues to tag me in every one of his rants?
He is tagging me for days now. I just had enough. Some other poster puts shoe on PM poster and proudly displays it as dp.

You guys continue pampering these trolls.
No, you should not let it slide, you should report the offending post and add the user to your ignore list instead of derailing the thread further.

Ancient Indian

No, you should not let it slide, you should report the offending post and add the user to your ignore list instead of derailing the thread further.
Ignore option? Does it stop them from being their abusiveself?
Sometimes posters need to face consequences. They abuse families and everything. I am seeing them having free pass in doing so. Mine are mild even at peak of it. Funny my posts getting deleted everywhere.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Ignore option? Does it stop them from being their abusiveself?
Sometimes posters need to face consequences. They abuse families and everything. I am seeing them having free pass in doing so. Mine are mild even at peak of it. Funny my posts getting deleted everywhere.
Infractions are issued for misdemeanours that you may not be privy to, so your accusation that people are getting a free pass is completely baseless. Moreover, you have not reported a single post so your assertion of inaction is again not acceptable. Furthermore, the very post you commented upon had been edited out to remove any references to you or any other member that was tagged, the user was reprimanded as well. You still went ahead and made a completely irrelevant and pointless reply. Of course it is going to be removed.

Ancient Indian

Infractions are issued for misdemeanours that you may not be privy to, so your accusation that people are getting a free pass is completely baseless. Moreover, you have not reported a single post so your assertion of inaction is again not acceptable. Furthermore, the very post you commented upon had been edited out to remove any references to you or any other member that was tagged, the user was reprimanded as well. You still went ahead and made a completely irrelevant and pointless reply. Of course it is going to be removed.
I got tag alert, that's why replied to him. He is dissing out personal abuses. May be my post is irrelevant to you.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
I got it. I will use report button if this happens again.
Thank you. Also add the member to your ignore list and you will stop receiving mention alerts. Reported posts will be reviewed and acted upon and everyone will be happy. :sad:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Can any one change the theme and font of the forum. So that it catches eye...

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Can any one change the theme and font of the forum. So that it catches eye...
You can change your own experience by selecting a theme from the style choose at the page footer?

Or do you mean UX changes?

Reactions: Kay

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
You can change your own experience by selecting a theme from the style choose at the page footer?

Or do you mean UX changes?
UX change..

make it more like some SM or something but better than grey atleast.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
I have no problems if you back it up with sources, than just talks ..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles