Suggestions and Feedback

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
yaaaawn!!!

since the thread is still there your efforts were in vain.
like i said before and in earlier post, it is upto mod and admins to carry out my request. i have done my part by bringing in a suggestion. i am not "Chuck Yeager" to take it as "personal" and rant like lunatic when things do not go my way. :pound:

:first: congratulation and kuddos to you if you think you have achieved some thing great here.

learn more about: Chuck Yeager

I have made my point; now it is up to mod and admins.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Hello Admins or Mods, Any change of mind on the SB issue? This current SB is a travesty of the old one, Its time to bring back the old SB, i wont swear or troll on that any more...

Last edited:

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
I request the MODS to delete my account as I am leaving. I think that I am not required anymore. Forgive me for my mistakes........

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I request the MODS to delete my account as I am leaving. I think that I am not required anymore. Forgive me for my mistakes........
I have no clue why you are leaving.
However, we don't delete accounts, if you don't want to continue using DFI, don't login. And Please use PMs for further correspondence on this.

Reactions: nrj

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Can we increase the limit in size of the Avatar. The 200kb limit is just to low to add any gif, please make it atleast 50kb..

plugwater

Whenever i click a thread its going to its first page, how about changing it to go to new posts?

H.A.

Is it possible to increase the number of post showing on one page, sometimes there is a long discussion on a particular thread (For ex. the MMRCA deal) it has become a long discussion. If we can increase the number of post showing on one page then we don't have to scroll to a lot many pages.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Is it possible to increase the number of post showing on one page, sometimes there is a long discussion on a particular thread (For ex. the MMRCA deal) it has become a long discussion. If we can increase the number of post showing on one page then we don't have to scroll to a lot many pages.

That cannot be changed now since it'll mess with our indexing. btw DFI used to have 8-10 posts per page recently which has now been increased to 15 :D

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
That cannot be changed now since it'll mess with our indexing. btw DFI used to have 8-10 posts per page recently which has now been increased to 15 :D
NO.

Users had option of changing that limit to 20,30 or 40. Last upgrade screwed everything.

KS

Bye bye DFI
WhTF am I not able to post in SB ?

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
WhTF am I not able to post in SB ?
SB is in testing phase, we'll iron out the bugs slowly.

(You might want to check your "status" in SB in top left. Users get logged out automatically after 5min and have to sign in manually)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles