Suggestion: Dedicated country watch & Idiots' Musings sections for Turkey & Azerbaijan

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Dear administrators of DFI,

We all discuss a lot about Turkey, its economy, and its missteps against us here on DFI. Given the extent of funding and reach that it is trying to create against India both bilaterally as well as through international bodies like OIC and now even the UN General Assembly, it is my request to please add a dedicated Turkey & Azerbaijan section under Country Watch.

This will streamline all non-military Turkey-related serious discussions while having a separate Idiot's Musings section just for humor. The present threads of Turkey-related discussions are becoming a mess of serious matters and jokes.

Degenarate

Country flag
I am not sure, what ever happens in these countries do not affect India.
Secular Turkey is a friend of India.

This forum is going bonkers.
How are they friends? They have always supported Pakistan against India in all geopolitical matters especially Kashmir, long before Erdogan. Their media constantly touts anti India stance.
Yes their general populace is not radicalized like Pakistan and kind of dont like to associate themselves with Ummah nonsense as well as going ons in India. So I doubt how this thread will have enough material as it will be restricted to antics of Erdogan and that stupid TRT.
But my point stands, secular or not Turkey was never a friend and doubt they will ever be.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I am not sure, what ever happens in these countries do not affect India.
Secular Turkey is a friend of India.

This forum is going bonkers.
Relax. The thread is just going to be for fun.

We will still continue discussing important defence and foreign policy developments in other more relevant threads. No one is deviating away from the core objective of this forum - to bring together defence enthusiasts and nationalists together.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Turkey to send Fighters in Kashmir

This is not the first time that Turkey has plans to send fighters. There were several Turkic fighters that were killed in Kashmir during the 90s. Listen to some of our soldiers and ex-Army senior officers on YouTube. They take a more Arabesque name and fight against RR. There was this story of a Turkish fighter who was killed by RR a few years ago. His real name sounded authentic Turkish.

On a more immediate note, In wonder whether Home Ministry has any plans to address the Turkish problem.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Dear administrators of DFI,

We all discuss a lot about Turkey, its economy, and its missteps against us here on DFI. Given the extent of funding and reach that it is trying to create against India both bilaterally as well as through international bodies like OIC and now even the UN General Assembly, it is my request to please add a dedicated Turkey & Azerbaijan section under Country Watch.

This will streamline all non-military Turkey-related serious discussions while having a separate Idiot's Musings section just for humor. The present threads of Turkey-related discussions are becoming a mess of serious matters and jokes.
Azerbaijan is neither relevant to India nor an important enough topic for attention on DFI.
How are they friends? They have always supported Pakistan against India in all geopolitical matters especially Kashmir, long before Erdogan. Their media constantly touts anti India stance.
Yes their general populace is not radicalized like Pakistan and kind of dont like to associate themselves with Ummah nonsense as well as going ons in India. So I doubt how this thread will have enough material as it will be restricted to antics of Erdogan and that stupid TRT.
But my point stands, secular or not Turkey was never a friend and doubt they will ever be.
Beyond political statements and nonsensical state media (most state media around world are same on India), Turkey is miles away from taking a step that really affects India. Selling weapons to Pakistan might be an exception but scale is too small.

As for idiotic musings crowd, Turks do not have online trolls at levels of subcontinental wannabe Turks.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Azerbaijan is neither relevant to India nor an important enough topic for attention on DFI.

Beyond political statements and nonsensical state media (most state media around the world are same on India), Turkey is miles away from taking a step that really affects India. Selling weapons to Pakistan might be an exception but the scale is too small.

As for the idiotic musings crowd, Turks do not have online trolls at levels of subcontinental wannabe Turks.
Granted that Azerbaijan is irrelevant to us. But when it comes to Turkey, I have a feeling that we are not taking it to the level we should. Our patience is misinterpreted as tolerance and that is where we are forced to take a retaliatory step AFTER the damage is done.

Turkish weapons are now found in the hands of Islamic terrorists from across the border. That is a clear red line. How do you think Turkey would react if Indian assault rifles, rockets and drones were found in the hands of slain PKK militants? They will get everyone involved from the US, to the non-NATO vassals like Australia and Japan.

Supplying arms to Armenia can be seen as a commercial transaction and therefore will not have the same political impact.

There are reports that SADAT has already been training Pakistanis and other terror groups funded by Turkey in Syria and Iraq.

They won't dare enter a direct confrontation with us as this would put a NATO member at war against India, but they will train as many jihadis as the funds that Erdogan has allotted to support Pakistan. It's not just LeT alone but also other splinter groups that Erdogan's cronies train.

The Greeks would never fight Turkey directly as the Americans would step in as soon as any conflict starts. It's good to cooperate but also see their limits.

We need to identify something bigger and make it very difficult for the Miyan Khalifa. And these have to be unofficial means, not the usual military-to-military cooperation.

Satish Sharma

Country flag
We are sending akash to Armenia..is it true that we are also sending BMD shield of 15 units??

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Roaches truly deserve their own thread.

"Unquestionable Superiority"

View attachment 244782
Roach unsurprisingly lives in the Republic of YouGuessedItRightLand :rofl:
1710778098758.png

Prolly runs his ice cream stall on the street and bought blue tick with whatever he could make by selling his trash to make money from twitter :lol:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
'I can't save': Turkish woman struggles to save amid skyrocketing inflation rates

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles