Stupid and funny from allover the world

michael06

This thread was for fun. I see all the pictures which you had uploaded in this thread and i enjoyed very much. Xebex's pictures was too good man.

Zebra

Country flag

Published on Apr 24, 2015

The elastic band of Jockey Blake Shinn's breeches broke half-way through the Hyland Race Colours Plate race at Canterbury Park race course on Thursday (April 23) leaving him with a dilemma: race on or pull up... and pull up!

Last edited by a moderator:

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Ah @musalman, welcome back. I was missing the theological discussions we used to have and the expert answers you used to give to all my questions. But you left abruptly last time without answering all my questions properly. I hope this time you will stick around and answer all the theological questions.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Ah @musalman, welcome back. I was missing the theological discussions we used to have and the expert answers you used to give to all my questions. But you left abruptly last time without answering all my questions properly. I hope this time you will stick around and answer all the theological questions.
Thank you Mr. Threesome :) .However, too busy in my work these days :) InshaAllah will try

manindra

Country flag
Delhi govt's new Advt showcases a news channel named " BC News "

manindra

Country flag
Kaagaz par likhi gazal Bakari chabaa gayi, Charcha hui pure shahar mein Bakari sher khaa gayi.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Published on Apr 24, 2015

The elastic band of Jockey Blake Shinn's breeches broke half-way through the Hyland Race Colours Plate race at Canterbury Park race course on Thursday (April 23) leaving him with a dilemma: race on or pull up... and pull up!

Is that a Paki? Paki loves bending over and surrendering. Reminds me of 1971 surrender. :rofl:

@musalman

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

manindra

Country flag
Looks like media is against this gentleman. However, opinion and support are two different things.
This was placed coincidently.
People chose you to act on their behalf neither we don't need government because all decision made by people them self.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles