Stunning Snow Mountain city, Urumqi, Xinjiang, farthest from any oceans, closest to the glaciers

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Urumqi, the world's farthest major city from any oceans and closest to the glaciers, sitting at the foot of Tianshan mountain chain, has the best snow mountian view all year around, Urumqi is fast becoming a world class cosmopolitan metroplis.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Closest glacier to a major city .The Bogda Shan range is part of the eastern Tian Shan mountains east of Ürümqi. The highest elevation is Bogda Peak, at 5,445 m. Urumq is at the foot of this glacier and people can enjoy the view of these snow capped mountains all year round.

Bogda glacier of Urumqi

south block

up your a**
Country flag
Very beautiful places...most of Indian places have been littered to oblivion. Only villages are somewhat clean, majority of Indians have no civic sense & their is no strictness at any level to make sure they have one.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
MY friend city is good.
But news of glaciers melting is also true, so I do hope your nation if I am not wrong China and India can do something about this.
Otherwise SNOW CAPPED MOUNTAINS WILL TURN INTO BRAZEN MOUNTAINS.
So, I do hope modi and xinping uncle can discuss something about environment.
Pranam ji.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
No, I always live in China, I use VPN to browse some foregin sites that's why my IP address may appear to be in US.
Ok... wanted to know how are things for chinese in America, with Trade war and everything... guess not much impact on day to day life of chinese origin people in america

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
No, I always live in China, I use VPN to browse some foregin sites that's why my IP address may appear to be in US.
Hey China looks beautiful.
Can you share images of Chinese cultural events.
I don't know much about them. ( just like those dragons and stuff).

Global Defence

New threads

Articles