Stock Market Discussion

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Hello beautiful people I am currently in Class 12 and yesterday I counted my money and it amounted to 13000 rupees. Where should I start investing this money? My father wants to deposit this in Bank but I know it doesn't give good returns. Also how to invest in Stocks with minimum knowledge??
Bhai board ki preparation kar le .
Practicals me jalul jalul padhna , journal mat chodna aur paisa kaisa kamaya ye bata.

sorcerer

Country flag
Billionaire Jhunjhunwala-backed game startup Nazara starts India's tech IPO rush

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars for the today's Intraday trading see the SBI. Tata power would loose today.

Haldilal

Country flag
Today's probably gainers would be HeroMotoCorp, Jindal Stainless Steel, BEL, Dalia Bharat, NCL India.

Todays Loser's Concor, REC, Adani Transmission.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars M & M is another stock to watch For.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Hello beautiful people I am currently in Class 12 and yesterday I counted my money and it amounted to 13000 rupees. Where should I start investing this money? My father wants to deposit this in Bank but I know it doesn't give good returns. Also how to invest in Stocks with minimum knowledge??
Dude are you from jaipur

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars today's stock. Bharti, Private Bank's.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiar watch for ABB India in the medium Run's.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars the Dividend schedule's. :troll:
EvzapZ_WQAE0rCs.jpeg

sorcerer

Country flag
The invisible hand in India’s stock market
Algorithmic trading—known as algos in market parlance—refers to a software designed to execute trading strategies. Algos can execute trades in a fraction of a second, which is just not possible to do manually. In the world of algos, the speed at which the trades are executed is of paramount importance. A split-second delay and the potential gains could be significantly reduced.

yourgodisweak

Country flag
stock opinion on Kotakbank anyone (short term & long term)? Any short term gain possible? the stock is getting beaten so hard & market is also over reacting now due to restrictions. Any stock you think is at a good discount now? I am mostly invested in N100 but want to diversify now.

Haldilal

Country flag
stock opinion on Kotakbank anyone (short term & long term)? Any short term gain possible? the stock is getting beaten so hard & market is also over reacting now due to restrictions. Any stock you think is at a good discount now? I am mostly invested in N100 but want to diversify now.
Ya'll already taken out the investments and reinvested need to adapt the mid term portfolio according to the market. It will again reach new highs in just two months i mean by the sensex and nifty if you observed the last years market.

sorcerer

Country flag
MFs on buying spree for 2nd month in a row, infuse Rs 5,526 cr in equities in April]
However, Foreign Portfolio Investors (FPIs) have pulled out net sum of Rs 9,659 crore from the Indian equity markets in April after investing Rs 10,482 crore in the preceding month.

sorcerer

Country flag
RBI flags risk of bubble in Indian equity markets

In its annual report for 2020-21, RBI noted that India''s equity prices have surged to record highs, with the benchmark index Sensex crossing the 50,000 mark on January 21, 2021 to touch a peak of 52,154 on February 15.

This represents a 100.7 per cent increase from the slump just before beginning of the nationwide lockdown (since March 23, 2020) and a 68 per cent rise over the year 2020-21.

"This order of asset price inflation in the context of the estimated 8 per cent contraction in GDP in 2020-21 poses the risk of a bubble," RBI said.

It also noted that the widening gap between stretched asset prices relative to prospects for recovery in real economic activity has emerged as a global policy concern.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Relatively speaking, kalpataru power script has not done much. It is almost at the same level it was prior to the Chinese Virus induced market crash. I sense a cyclical rotation into capital goods and infra stocks. Kalpatarus fund Mentals have changed for the better. Increasing cash flows, reducing pledges, forays into new markets, increasing capex in India, monetisation of real estate investments should give the stock a fill. And it's a good 2 year story.

indiatester

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Relatively speaking, kalpataru power script has not done much. It is almost at the same level it was prior to the Chinese Virus induced market crash. I sense a cyclical rotation into capital goods and infra stocks. Kalpatarus fund Mentals have changed for the better. Increasing cash flows, reducing pledges, forays into new markets, increasing capex in India, monetisation of real estate investments should give the stock a fill. And it's a good 2 year story.
Return on net worth is kind of on the average side. I thought you like that metric.

Haldilal

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles