im looking to invest in this, any suggestions :p

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
~bank stocks
~housing finance stocks
~BPCL
im looking to invest in this, any suggestions :p
  1. Choice of bank stock will depend on investment horizon. Usually top 2-3 banks give good movement in short term. Then there are others with less volume but may give good returns in long term. I usually put some money in the likes of IDFC and forget about it. Most bank stocks are still cheap right now.
  2. I am bullish on L&T housing finance, can't comment on others.
  3. BPCL, sarkar maalik. Staying away, too much volatility. Will catch some action through F&O, but no delivery.

mahesh

Country flag
  1. Choice of bank stock will depend on investment horizon. Usually top 2-3 banks give good movement in short term. Then there are others with less volume but may give good returns in long term. I usually put some money in the likes of IDFC and forget about it. Most bank stocks are still cheap right now.
  2. I am bullish on L&T housing finance, can't comment on others.
  3. BPCL, sarkar maalik. Staying away, too much volatility. Will catch some action through F&O, but no delivery.
hoooo, I was busy on my farm these days. is it still cheap to buy them now. ?

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
Hello beautiful people I am currently in Class 12 and yesterday I counted my money and it amounted to 13000 rupees. Where should I start investing this money? My father wants to deposit this in Bank but I know it doesn't give good returns. Also how to invest in Stocks with minimum knowledge??

Haldilal

Country flag
Hello beautiful people I am currently in Class 12 and yesterday I counted my money and it amounted to 13000 rupees. Where should I start investing this money? My father wants to deposit this in Bank but I know it doesn't give good returns. Also how to invest in Stocks with minimum knowledge??
Bank mein kar de. Jab bade hoge tab karna risky investment.

captscooby81

Country flag
Open a PPF account and start investing in it little bit every year .you can do it with your current bank account also to invest small amounts every year

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
Open a PPF account and start investing in it little bit every year .
Ya'll Nibbiars He has not even completed even 18 years first let him start with basic. Dont make this run from the start. Let him earn first then can invest in long term's.

sorcerer

Country flag
Have a rough idea on how much you save per month on a one year stint..and if you can sustain that run..then choose NOT investments but some savings schemes where you can deposit a certain amount per month..That way you will grow your savings as well as your bearing towards managing money will have a good foundation.

banks are good..but go for some schemes like RD etc which expects us to fulfill the "payment commitment" till the maturity period.

On the stock market..
Learn the basics..read read and read.
There is no minimum knowledge on Stock exchange.. its as simple as buy when low and sell when high and any time is a good time to enter into stock market.
Read and acquire knowledge about companies..sectors etc etc..til you understand the bold part of the above sentence. There could be some sectors that you are naturally interested in.. keep a tab on such sectors.
And once you are in it for some time..you will automatically know when to jump into stock market investment.

Hey!! I like the way you think about money.
Godspeed mate!

Narasimh

Country flag
what is the outlook for HAL and other defense stocks?

captscooby81

Country flag
None of them worth touching , Especially not at these high levels , BDL, BEL, and MDL are some stocks which can be looked at when it comes down .HAL strict no no

sorcerer

Country flag
HAL
High Management Efficiency with a high ROCE of 25.07%
Strong ability to service debt as the company has a low Debt to EBITDA ratio of 0.56 times
Stock is technically in a Bullish range

The technical trend has improved from Mildly Bullish on 31-Dec-20 and has generated 10% returns since then

Multiple factors for the stock are Bullish like MACD, Bollinger Band and KST
With ROCE of 20.6, it has a Very Attractive valuation with a 1.9 Enterprise value to Capital Employed

The stock is trading at a discount compared to its average historical valuations

Over the past year, while the stock has generated a return of 29.4%, its profits have fallen by -14.5%

At the current price, the company has a high dividend yield of 5.2
Increasing Participation by Institutional Investors

Institutional investors have increased their stake by 11.1% over the previous quarter and collectively hold 19.8% of the company

These investors have better capability and resources to analyse fundamentals of companies than most retail investors

Bharat Army

Country flag
Dear, you can start investing in bluechip mutual funds to start with.
I won't advice to invest in equities.

Narasimh

Country flag
None of them worth touching , Especially not at these high levels , BDL, BEL, and MDL are some stocks which can be looked at when it comes down .HAL strict no no
People who have bought at 1200-1400 levels have been eagerly waiting for mk1a and LCH order.. maybe during Aero India prices will reach there? Dynamatic technologies might get a boost also. planning to hold a few and see.

Haldilal

Country flag
People who have bought at 1200-1400 levels have been eagerly waiting for mk1a and LCH order.. maybe during Aero India prices will reach there? Dynamatic technologies might get a boost also. planning to hold a few and see.
Ya'll Nibbiars Hold your investment for more time will give you return if its turnaround don't make a distress sales at all's.

sorcerer

Country flag
ONGC is the second-highest among PSU in market capital PSU NEWS

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars
Erckj7YVEAEV3QE.jpeg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles