Star Members & Elite Members Promotions : DrSomnath now an Elite member

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Members,

As most of you must be aware, the DFI staff has decided to restart with star member category. The attempt is to recognize our members who raise the standard of discussions on DFI with the quality of their posts.

The criteria to be used is (will be updated):

1). High standards of knowledge possessed on any subject.
2). High quality of analytical skills with well written posts.
3). Consistency in posts made and commitment towards the forum.

(these are non quantifiable, based on perception and on the discretion of the staff members)

Please take note:

a). We have limited slots to be filled so incase someone is not made a star that in no way means there is any dearth of quality in that member.
b). We request members to not contact any of the staff members on pushing their candidature, and if it is found that it is being pushed a little too much in that case that will lead to automatic disqualification.
c). Some of the old stars have been removed since they are not regular, it is requested to them to not get in touch. We will raise your status once the criteria gets fulfilled again.
d). We will look to add atleast one new name to the list every month, though no firm commitment is given.
e). Nationality is not an issue at all

List of Star Members:

Bengalraider
Energon
ejazr
kickok1975
Known_Unknown
Kunal Biswas
ohimalaya
p2prada
pmaitra
Rage
S.A.T.A.
Satish
Sayareakd
Sunnyv
Tronic

PS: This is an ongoing process and reversible as well. Incase we find someone has stopped fulfilling the criteria, in such a case the title shall be taken back.

Last edited:

Pintu

All the friends I know deserves it and they are men of mettle , keep up great work mates ! :) Congratulation.

Regards

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
ejazr joins the group for his excellent insight on mid east issues, india's relations with that part of the world and on islamic issues. welcome to the group ejazr, and congratulations.

Rebelkid

Members,

As most of you must be aware, the DFI staff has decided to restart with star member category. The attempt is to recognize our members who raise the standard of discussions on DFI with the quality of their posts.

The criteria to be used is (will be updated):

(these are non quantifiable, based on perception and on the discretion of the staff members)

Please take note:

a). We have limited slots to be filled so incase someone is not made a star that in no way means there is any dearth of quality in that member.
b). We request members to not contact any of the staff members on pushing their candidature, and if it is found that it is being pushed a little too much in that case that will lead to automatic disqualification.
c). Some of the old stars have been removed since they are not regular, it is requested to them to not get in touch. We will raise your status once the criteria gets fulfilled again.
d). We will look to add atleast one new name to the list every month, though no firm commitment is given.
e). Nationality is not an issue at all

List of Star Members:

Bengalraider
Energon
ejazr
known_Unknown
Kunal Biswas
p2prada
Rage
S.A.T.A.
Satish
Sayareakd
Sunnyv

PS: This is an ongoing process and reversible as well. Incase we find someone has stopped fulfilling the criteria, in such a case the title shall be taken back.
Ermm...can we have like an underground deal ? u make me star member and i bribe you

every one has a price you know..... :emot158: :emot180:

btw gratz ejaz

Last edited:

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Ermm...can we have like an underground deal ? u make me star member and i bribe you

every one has a price you know..... :emot158: :emot180:

btw gratz ejaz
yes mate we have a price and guess what, its not at all a big deal. the bribe includes:

you pay us that price and i assure you, you will sure shot find a space up there.

ejazr

Ambassador
My sincere thanks to all you guys, really appreciate the recognition.

I hope to continue to contribute in the better understanding of the world we live and also learn from others on how we can make sense of it all :)

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I think some people have not read this.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Congratulations ejazr ! Have always loved reading your posts.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles