SRK detained at US airport for being a Khan

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
hmm but omar wants to take her along with him for that his visa was rejected so he took his father ,she is wife of omar where do you expect to go
I already give u one example that there are some temples even in India where non Hindus are not allowed , So why this think non hindus are not allowed ? Yes she is his wife but u r missing here that she is not Muslim .

suriya(tamil actor) married to jyothika but she can very well accompany to any religious rituals
They both belong with which religions ?

once they are married i dont know how can you reject on religious basic and just one doubt what will their children do,both religion will reject them
If 2 people are married from different religions , this doesnt means that they are even part of the other religion .

shotgunner

They are going overboard. How come every person with a Muslim sounding name is whisked aside to be searched "more thoroughly"? What's the difference between this mentality and the one displayed during WWII when the US rounded up all Japanese Americans and sent them to internment camps?
Furthermore, think about why German Americans, Italian Americans were not treated with internment camps.

Also, think about why Lebanese immigrants, Indian students, were attacked in Australia.

See what US/UK soldiers did to Vietnamese, Iraqi, Taliban POW's, compared to what they did to Nazi POW's.

EDIT: The only difference, is that those Japanese Americans received apologies for the hardships they faced.
Since WWII, Japan had won sincere respect from the world for its advancement in technology, pacifism, HDI, economy, civic order, culture (animation, games, ...), contribution to international aids, etc., that can only be matched by a handful of very small European & Asian countries.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles