Sri Lanka Watch, News and Discussions

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
atleast 50 years away from even thinking in this direction.

Nope!

I'm with @DEV1729

The things he's suggesting are what a true regional power would do. It's just that he doesn't realize that Chaddis in power are borderline Secular napumsaks.
I agree with @Vinash Hindus are dying in droves everyday and people here are getting worried due to some "brutal talk".

What India needs is hard-core brutal policy makers.

Our current leaders are turning the population into peace lovers with their cuckloadery.

Jimih

Country flag
Nope!

I'm with @DEV1729

The things he's suggesting are what a true regional power would do. It's just that he doesn't realize that Chaddis in power are borderline Secular napumsaks.
I agree with @Vinash Hindus are dying in droves everyday and people here are getting worried due to some "brutal talk".

What India needs is hard-core brutal policy makers.

Our current leaders are turning the population into peace lovers with their cuckloadery.
Not against him.

Some of his suggestions are practically not possible in current scenario.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
No need to go hell-for-leather but we can atleast do something at a lower scale surely?
we are talking about a country where our own I.B guy got arrested for planning to take down dawood, this happened in this decade. in a different matter, there was a turf war on who will be CBI chief, up until recently.

it will take a lot more cleanup in the system, to get to that stage.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Muricans and their media eg france24,dw,reuters,afp,murdoch group,fox news etc already paint us as fascists even following gandhian policy of non violence.
issue here is not ground reality, it is what it is, it runs at it's own pace.
issue here is your understanding of ground reality.

murican and europeans earned their place in the world hierarchy thru brutality, not India, no where close.

tribendra bisoi..

Country flag

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I aint brutal I am practical I lived in naxal affected areas where survival of government employees family was minimum.I think none of you have lost any of your family member through terrorism or naxalism hence you are not being straightforward.
what's that got to do with this discussion, i am sure most members have seen violence first hand.
as far as your posts are concerned, refrain from advocating violence against civilians, frequency is too high in your case.

tribendra bisoi..

Country flag
As response to some comments by some members i wld like to remind 80s is recent history for nations . We were not passive . And any common sense will suggest neither our agencies were passive . I dont know the current policies with regards to Srilanka . Ground realities have changed . We have a global power to deal with in the region . QUAD has come to the equation . Whats happening in the background common people like us might not have any idea .

My only problem was justification of 4.5 billion dollars and whether it ll have any impact in securing the region from chinese influence . It does nt look like that so far .

cereal killer

Country flag
which is more dangerous as a mindset, especially a collective consciousness is hard to develop and maintain, and material capabilities on the otherhand seem easier to bring about .
You can also call it inferiority complex. We care too much about outcomes basically don't consider ourselves good enough despite throughout the 75 year old independent India suggests more often than not we come out on top when our backs are pushed to the wall. 90% of our problem is about our mindset. We are too risk averse & last 20 odd years have shown we are not fit to tie shoelaces of our previous generations in terms of boldness.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
there is an anecdote on twitter by a reporter in the entourage of rajiv gandhi when they were returning back after this incident, apparently PMO sought to cover this up on the plane back, only after realising pics have already reached India PMO relented and gave an official statement to Indian press.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
What are the consequences of not extending any formal help to Lankajeets?

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
what's that got to do with this discussion, i am sure most members have seen violence first hand.
as far as your posts are concerned, refrain from advocating violence against civilians, frequency is too high in your case.
civilians are part of the military in many societies and they are among the targets in future hybrid wars which will involve psycological warfare too along with the application of violence on soft targets.a lot of these civilians are like support elements for the terrorists.china knows how to deal with them,you wont see this problem in china in the coming generation.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
What are the consequences of not extending any formal help to Lankajeets?
They will be fully in chini camp and start being an even more difficult neighbour.
one can look at what's happening in maldives up until recently.

dfcool

Country flag
They will be fully in chini camp and start being an even more difficult neighbour.
one can look at what's happening in maldives up until recently.
Looks like India need to deal with blackmailing neighbors for rest of its life. Give us money or we will will jump into chini camp. :rage:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles